russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

20140908 154212

Got mine in a couple days ago. I had a plant that I neglected on purpose pretty much because it was the last plant that had mites after everything else was bug free from my other treatments. I pretty much wanted it to die and take the last of the mites with it as I felt it was the one nesting most of them (really dense growing plant). So my Conserve got to me quicker than I expected and decided to treat the plant I was letting die (decided to water it too lol). Well, I can actually say I want to save the plant now after the results I seen this morning. Mites crawling were looking all sluggish and discombobulated lol. But most were plain dead!!! Thanks all!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@619ster you have made a great investment just be sure to give her more than one treatment if you had a bad infestation but I swear bye conserve SC an you should have no problem saving your plant an you can also soil drench with the conserve SC as well keep us updated! Did you use a wetting agent?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I feel you but alot of times people give false advice so i don't blame you for taking your time to make your decision I have been there before throwing good money away on products that don't work you will not need much of anything else now!

N

nightmarecreature

We are a posse that tests some things and only use the best NO BS products. We are not afraid to tell the truth about what works and what doesnt.

Coco Wet is my favorite wetting agent that I have used thus far. Mostly due to the low foam and saftey of not killing my plants or damaging them.

I have also been testing several rooting boosters and I will post back with no BS results. I like running ogbiowar Root & Nute packs with my Root Boosters. So far Super Thrive has beat everything except for the Old Roots Excel formula. The only problem with Super Thrive is that it should not be used in flower. Another tip, if you use a root innoculant like Great White or OGbiowar, you dont need to use a root enzyme like hygrozyme. The microbes make their own enzymes to break down decaying roots.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I believe even tho they might be in the buds once they feed an I'm sure they will an you flower's have been treated with the conserve SC, an a wetting agent as long as you didn't get any rain to wash off the conserve SC it will kill all of them eventually!

N

norcalmike

I believe even tho they might be in the buds once they feed an I'm sure they will an you flower's have been treated with the conserve SC, an a wetting agent as long as you didn't get any rain to wash off the conserve SC it will kill all of them eventually!
I cant remember the last time it rained

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well that is a plus @norcalmike how is everything looking for you today?

Bjamiam

Bjamiam

So my Conserve is in the mail. 3 days in a row of OG Biowar/Met 52 in an atomizer didn't quite get them 8 days later. What is the consensus spray plan? 2 treatments? how many days apart?
Use an atomizer right? Under 85 degrees and not direct sun right?
I've read 2.5 ml / gallon here but am getting conflicting info from these sources and the conserve label says 5.92 ml gallon for mites.

-- notice these guys don't recommend but my trust is with you guys-

Please advise don't want to burn my outdoor flowers.
I've noticed that anywhere I have significant sugar I have zero russets. Is that simply because they haven't advanced that far or is the also because they can't climb over the trichomes?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

2.5ml per gallon @Bjamiam any more than that an you will burn up your flowers! Yeah I have the same label that you have where it says 3.5ml per 12oz of water! Your plant's would be fried like chicken lol but I have been using this product for a while an found that in my environment 2.5ml kills everything I sprayed the conserve SC on but it is up to you how you want to treat your garden tho, an a friend of mine lives in the valley an only uses 1 ml per gallon an it kills everything for him!

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Lol @norcalmike but just remember it my take more than one treatment to rid an infestation! Just treat the plants as the label says

Top Bottom