Sailors Struggle To Walk Without Pain Again! !

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

More; widespread adoption of natural gas injected diesel engines. They run cleaner and develop more power. Fuel is cheaper, too.

Fuel cells are small. They fit just fine in cars- it's the fuel that's the holdup. Cheaper hydrolyzer units are on the way, these convert hydrocarbon fuels into hydrogen ready for fuel cells. Then many fuels can run the fuel cell, which will drastically improve mileage, into the hundred+ mpg range. No more engine- replaced by a glorified starter that nonetheless develops 100% of its maximum torque at zero rpm. Massive towing power!. No more transmission- and voltage invertor means that slowing down regenerates energy. Instead, the battery pack gets bigger, fuel cell runs constantly, and power controller acts as traffic cop, sending power to wheels when driver demands, battery when there is excess.

The bigger the vehicle, the better this works. Semi trucks, buses, RVs will go hybrid, but not like today- instead, they'll work like big versions of today's Chevy Volt; a tiny engine driving a generator, with most of the power coming from battery.

An electric trash truck with regenerative braking sounds a little like a perpetual motion machine- only a small amount of excess power would be needed to keep the thing going, cycle after cycle after cycle...

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

RESPECT to those of you fighting this fight. Sucks enough just gettin old...I can't even imagine the struggles you must face daily..inside and out. My hat is off to you.
If any of you are in CO and ever need extra help, the garden here is usually able to handle the offering and nothing would make me happier than to share with someone who has sacrificed so much.

Very kind and compassionate of you skyhigh. If I'm ever in CO you can bet I'd look you up just to shake your hand bro....you're obviously a standup dude! MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I know there is bro. Although I've settled into Michigan I feel like I made a mistake when I choose to come here instead of Colorado. Im just and ol redneck southern boy regardless of where I am haha. MGG

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

ONE of the Coolest Dudes i met while sitting at the VA..Sharing HORROR stories Monthly is from boulder. .I See Az Was A Reach Of A Pick For A State! !! Smh

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yeah and let me clarify...what I sd was not in relation to the actual peeps here in MI. I've found them to be as friendly as anywhere Ive been. But the politicians, cops and the system in general is more corrupt than anywhere I've ever lived or heard of. It is pure fuckin craziness TBH. MGG

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah and let me clarify...what I sd was not in relation to the actual peeps here in MI. I've found them to be as friendly as anywhere Ive been. But the politicians, cops and the system in general is more corrupt than anywhere I've ever lived or heard of. It is pure fuckin craziness TBH. MGG

Welcome to the country's newest Republican Paradise!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Welcome friend! Great site you've joined. Folks are friendly and informative. My dad and grandfather both retired from the Navy, and had the same problems as you. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy... They never got theirs fixed and lived with pain until death. Hope you find better luck with yours.

Cheers from the South!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Welcome friend! Great site you've joined. Folks are friendly and informative. My dad and grandfather both retired from the Navy, and had the same problems as you. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy... They never got theirs fixed and lived with pain until death. Hope you find better luck with yours.

Cheers from the South!

Thank u Dearly for ur kind words sir. And thank you and your elders for their sacrifices cuz we all go thru it with them. Im enjoying this site it's my new guilty pleasure. !!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thank u Dearly for ur kind words sir. And thank you and your elders for their sacrifices cuz we all go thru it with them. Im enjoying this site it's my new guilty pleasure. !!

Guilty pleasure? Felonious obsession is more like it! Just you wait... the bug will bite and it will be all over. You'll wake up in a cold sweat, muttering things like, "I gotta have more CO²!" I know, it happened to me. Now look at me... lol

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

No one ever thinks of what a sacrifice it really is to never to be able to walk straight again, run again, or do anything the same way again, because you love your country and wanted to earn your citizenship in service to your country.

Then the VA throws you some peanuts, society marginalizes you, all the while forgetting that you would be some far more wealthy and healthy individual had you gone and gotten a law degree instead of actually making a difference.. coulda been snortin' coke off your girlfriend in law school instead of sweating in 130* weather, waiting for a mortar to blow your ass up.

Disabled Marine Corps vet here, I know I know Dept. of the Navy, but at least the Men's Dept. :wacky: If there's anything a fellow disabled vet can do to help you out, or if you just want to stop by some of my threads and shoot the shit, feel free.

U GOT IT MAN...Few Jars i've befriended Have all the same love for us water walkers..I'll Hit u up..

ttystikk

ttystikk

U GOT IT MAN...Few Jars i've befriended Have all the same love for us water walkers..I'll Hit u up..

I may not be an actual veteran- I volunteered at 18, was rejected for poor eyesight- but how this country treats veterans makes my blood boil! Fucking Congress*members* who have never held a rifle but happily votes to send kids to die... and then votes DOWN funding for veterans assistance?! I think they deserve a special place in election hell; 'defeat and disgrace'.

Any, and I mean ANY veteran of American military (inclusive to Coast Guard and other quasi-military services) who needs help with meds, just get in touch. PERIOD.

bigjay420

bigjay420

I may not be an actual veteran- I volunteered at 18, was rejected for poor eyesight- but how this country treats veterans makes my blood boil! Fucking Congress*members* who have never held a rifle but vote to send kids to die... and then votes DOWN funding for veterans assistance?!

Any, and I mean ANY veteran of American military (inclusive to Coast Guard and other quasi-military services) who needs help with meds, just get in touch. PERIOD.

If everyone had this kind of respect for our military, the world would be a better place. Respect, man. I love it.

bigjay420

bigjay420

Funny you say that. My neighbor, who I smoke out all the time, charged me 40$ for an eighth a little while ago. My other friend, who owes half of his outdoor plants to me because he killed his others, charges me 200$ an ounce (but it's better than anything locally available). It's nice to see someone in this game with a little bit of decency, let alone straight up respect for vets.

Those prices would be a treat around here...

ttystikk

ttystikk

If everyone had this kind of respect for our military, the world would be a better place. Respect, man. I love it.

Respect is earned. They earned it, not me.

I've been a lot closer to war than most civilians in our country. I did 5 months in 'Nam- as a child, not a soldier... but the smells, sights and sounds of national conflict are unforgettable.

I wish there was a way to require military experience- ENLISTED, not officers!- for everyone who wants to vote to send our military into combat. Just for starters, there would be a lot fewer calls for military intervention at all- and I bet it would strengthen the side that says not all geopolitical problems can be solved with guns.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Those prices would be a treat around here...

PM me. I always have enough extra for those who defended my freedom. It's my way of fighting for them- never dreamed I would consider my own Federal Government to be the enemy of ANY of my fellow citizens, let alone those who volunteered to serve.

What a fucked up country we have.

Top Bottom