Sailors Struggle To Walk Without Pain Again! !

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Funny you say that. My neighbor, who I smoke out all the time, charged me 40$ for an eighth a little while ago. My other friend, who owes half of his outdoor plants to me because he killed his others, charges me 200$ an ounce (but it's better than anything locally available). It's nice to see someone in this game with a little bit of decency, let alone straight up respect for vets.

Next time he comes by, quote his prices. When he balks, ask why it's okay to charge you- but not to pay you? His answer will tell you volumes about his character, including whether he's really a friend or just another asshole who thoughtlessly uses people.

bigjay420

bigjay420

PM me. I always have enough extra for those who defended my freedom. It's my way of fighting for them- never dreamed I would consider my own Federal Government to be the enemy of ANY of my fellow citizens, let alone those who volunteered to serve.

What a fucked up country we have.

Thanks. I totally agree. Country's gone to hell in a hand basket. They treat all of us like a used condom. Shit's gotta change.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I worked 60 hr work weeks as a LCpl, not including weekend duties, which is another 24 hrs on top of that. In exchange, my base pay was about 1700 a month. I was rigorously trained during seven months in Pensacola, and had a year work experience. Was on call 24/7. AND was on call to deploy to any part of the world, pick up a rifle, and fire if need be.

During my five years in service, I saw one yearly pay raise that was over 2%, meaning congress was letting our buying power decrease because it wasn't even keeping up with inflation.

For votes like those, thank your local Republican representatives. Hang the VA's troubles around the necks of the Republican Party, and I bet their own constituents will force them to straighten their act out!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I do one better. He gets to walk out on his front porch and see my plants every morning, while his look neglected and sad.. and I don't bother trying to help him either.

I didn't mean to start droppin' my story in another guy's thread, I just wanted to illustrate the fact that vets get treated like just another nobody just about everywhere.

Except at my house. I know I'm not alone, we all just need to stand up and vote for change. And keep voting AND bitching until we get it!

ttystikk

ttystikk

if everyone that ever thought "my voice doesn't make a difference" were to speak up... We'd have so many voices, they'd HAVE to listen.

Every group that has an unpopular agenda in this country follows the rule of divide n conquer; divide opinions, create disagreement and they can do as they please. An example? The utterly manufactured 'controversy' over global CO² emissions and its effects on our planet's climate.

Or, are you, dear reader, REALLY gullible enough to accept the premise that two billion cars and the industries to support them DON'T have any effect on our atmosphere?

bigjay420

bigjay420

Norcal... Demand =/ Supply

I also smoke 3 oz a month on average. That comes out to be 600 dollars a month for my "meds". For an out of work vet, a 370Z payment every month isn't a treat. :wacky:

It's not a treat for a working vet either, brother. But, it's what I have to do. It's that or take the pills they try to feed me. Fuck that. I don't even take aspirin. I refuse to fall in the same trap they set for all veterans... They wanna dope us up so we forget all we have seen and know. I for one, ain't bitin' that bait.

bigjay420

bigjay420

Every group that has an unpopular agenda in this country follows the rule of divide n conquer; divide opinions, create disagreement and they can do as they please. An example? The utterly manufactured 'controversy' over global CO² emissions and its effects on our planet's climate.

Or, are you, dear reader, REALLY gullible enough to accept the premise that two billion cars and the industries to support them DON'T have any effect on our atmosphere?

EXACTLY. And, $ is the motive.

ttystikk

ttystikk

ttystikk has something that both bigjay420 and the OP could both use.. He could probably drop you guys some pretty good advice on growing. I know I learn something every time I see his name crop up.

Thank you for the kind words. I've gotten an incredible amount of info and help here over the years and this is my way of giving back.

Pay it forward. That is all!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Thank you for the kind words. I've gotten an incredible amount of info and help here over the years and this is my way of giving back.

Pay it forward. That is all!

Good folks are hard to find. Keep paying it forward, and karma will surely reward you... If you believe in that kind of thing.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Funny you say that. My neighbor, who I smoke out all the time, charged me 40$ for an eighth a little while ago. My other friend, who owes half of his outdoor plants to me because he killed his others, charges me 200$ an ounce (but it's better than anything locally available). It's nice to see someone in this game with a little bit of decency, let alone straight up respect for vets.
He's growing outdoors and he's charging you $200/zip, SERIOUSLY??? A buck and a quarter is perfectly fair, IMO.

sky high

sky high

Sounds like the whole "caregiver" scam that was goin on here for years.

Someone takes your count....grows your plants....ends up with 18 ounces......sells a pound for 4K....then they turn around and charge you $400 for the 2 oz that came from YOUR COUNT?

So the 4K wasn't enough? Bitches! Karma is right.

sky high

sky high

I wish you vets were closer to me.... I'd stone yer fuckin asses to the BONE. Pisses me off that it is truly impossible (at least I'm not finding the path) to find an easy way in to help local vets here. I know there are folks in need.... your stories bear that out. Do any of my brothers have any ideas here? Kinda thinking I might just try to attend some sort of local function and JUST PUT IT OUT THERE. I know there are a few guys here who are VERY anti-pot who are Vets...because I sparred with them at local County meetings early on in the whole MMJ debate/fiasco.... so not everyone is gonna be up for the help/for helping others....'cus it's that "mariwanna" stuff...

I saw this vid the other day....and i'm not ashamed to say it made me well up and get a huge lump in my throat.

>>>>>SALUTE<<<<<

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We participate in Wounded Warriors stuff, regularly donate. If/when I'm in touch with a vet here, I am always there to help that person. Remember our vets lounge thread? I am still deeply thankful to those fine gentlemen for ringing my brain, because I can say unequivocally it was THAT thread that got me back in touch with my dear friends (they just spent last week up here). Mostly, I donate meds to our patient group, though, and don't have much direct contact with the recipients.

ttystikk

ttystikk

To all those who say, "if only..." ESPECIALLY if the excuse is as lame as geography...

Nuff said.

sky high

sky high

Geography is a concern for me these days because I've had a couple of close calls trying to take care of folks in other places since everything went nuts here over the last few years. Thus the search for a local need. 'nuff said.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Geography is a concern for me these days because I've had a couple of close calls trying to take care of folks in other places since everything went nuts here over the last few years. Thus the search for a local need. 'nuff said.

Searching for a local need is not at all the same as finding excuses not to help at all. I know better than to think you'd be one of those in the group my post above was meant for!

Top Bottom