Sativa Dom Grow

• Thread starter Seraphine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

Checked the trichomes. Both plants will actually be ready in about 1 week. Waiting for some of the lower bud trichomes to get more cloudy and amber :)

Seraphine

Seraphine

The structure, internode spacing, and rapid bud formation on this CBD plant is why I decided to take 5 cuts from her. Can’t wait to have a whole grow dedicated to this strain. Now that I know how she grows, I’ll lollipop her cuts so I have less bottom fluff and larger top colas.

C40D746D 65F4 4353 8BE1 693DA8F924D2
D775417C F13D 46BC A7A7 6BEB8F9282A7
Seraphine

Seraphine

Some exciting news about my white widow auto x gg#4 regular.... the seeds turned out to be autos! All plants have been under 18/6 light and she is FLOWERING! I thought for sure the seeds would be regular but nope, autos!

4B067FA2 0F79 441F B9E9 0A890ABE338F
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u know i can't stay n hope to return to listen, but these were a cross between reg & auto...? which was m/f? have u learned because i know u will... is auto the dominant, gene, or do u believe u got, "lucky"?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

or did u happen to play with shiny metals n collodial things?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

@Indiva710
ur gonna wanna watch, i suspect

the 2 of u should meet, regardless.

sera, 710, is a pollen proctologist

Seraphine

Seraphine

u know i can't stay n hope to return to listen, but these were a cross between reg & auto...? which was m/f? have u learned because i know u will... is auto the dominant, gene, or do u believe u got, "lucky"?
The auto was feminized and the gg#4 was a feminized regular. The gg#4 was stressed in my last grow because it went into reveg then back into flower and dropped pollen everywhere, then the fans in my tent blew the pollen all around. All my plants of different strains including my white widow autos were pollinated a little. Some more than others. I think I have around 100 white widow auto x gg4 seeds.

I have a feeling 1 in every 4 seeds will be auto. But now I am curious and want a whole dedicated to these seeds.

Seraphine

Seraphine

From my understanding, the auto or ruderalis gene is recessive. I’m honestly not sure if all seeds will be auto or 1 in 4 will be auto. I’ll have to do a little reading to brush up on genetics.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

100% regular. Now if you cross them you'll get about 25% auto's. I will be doing the same this year.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

more research... lmao... that's my understanding of seraphine.

i hope u guys start a thread on it. i wouldn't expect much traffic, but would like the b stalkin for both ur findings.

710... has extremely detailed files on pollen n seed storage.

i would assume, as he reminds me of seraphine; only- i know him to b pollen dedicated vs pests n exotics, thus far.
he'd b great, for both of u, to take along for this ride. he wouldn't b a burden...

that intel is gold. thank u, both.

i can copy his notes, here, or in p.m., if yous wish.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Cool , im gonna put you in my cloning competition , new category .....
It’s not looking too good today. I have a feeling 7 hours in coco/nutrient runoff didn’t agree with it. I’ll be surprised if it pulls through.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just fished it out of the shop vac. It was floating in water for about 7 hours! Put some more rooting gel on the stem and stuck her back in the rapid rooter!
I've left cuts in water in a beer mug in the refrigerator for a week or more until I had room for them and they rooted fine, hope it roots for you!🤞

Indiva710

Indiva710

My 5 CBD cuts turned into 4 after I sucked one up with the shop vac. Damn. I bet I could still fish it out of the water and it would be fine....

FYI- that’s sulfur on the sides of my fabric pots :)
U can use vinegar or citric acid to get rid of your salt build up on your pots and flushes it out nicely just keep a eye on your pH though of course while using...Store bought vinegar which is 5% will work just fine or you can buy concentrated too if need be as well...It is more than citric acid Is though as I got 2lb for $7 and a gal of concentrated vinegar is about $20...

Top Bottom