Sativa Dom Grow

• Thread starter Seraphine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

Blimburn Cafe Racer
Dinafem Strawberry Amnesia
Expert Seeds GG#4 fem (appears to be S1 from original GG#4 cut)
Seedsman Jack Herer
Dinamed CBD Plus

These will be started alongside some CBD cream and cheese cuts I took from two different phenos.

Coco coir
1 and 3 gallon fabric smart pots
HLG QB 4000k for veg
Plan to veg them 4 weeks
Canna A + B nutes but will be switching to Jacks 321 once I run out of the Canna A + B

Sativa dom grow
Seraphine

Seraphine

The CBD cream and cheese clones are in the fabric pots. Three have rooted the other clone in the rapid rooter was an accident. I was pruning CBD pheno #1 and accidentally picked off a stem with a node. Hopefully she’ll root.

My dinamed CBD in the solo cup (back left) almost didn’t make it. The seed shell was stuck on and then the seed coat was stuck on the cotyledons. I didn’t catch it fast enough so the cotyledons yellowed and died but I could see the first set of leaves were bright green. Sooo I had to peel/crack the cotyledons back and now she is growing! Normally I would have tossed the seedling but this is my only dinamed CBD seed.

The jack herer seedling has a very weak stem because of how it came out of its shell. It’s stem is curved at the bottom like it has an extreme case of scoliosis. I was able to straighten it out a lot and I used a twist tie for support. It’s currently getting lots of airflow to strengthen the stem.

All the others are fine. These were some high maintenance seedlings!

26F5F450 DC6D 41BD BC19 889080CD55C4
Seraphine

Seraphine

I switched from Canna A + B to Masterblend 12.5 lbs combo kit. I really wanted to try Jacks but I couldn’t find anything less than their 25 lbs bags and didn’t want to commit in case it didn’t work out. So I did some research and found Masterblend should be a comparable product. It will be here next week.

2FB3E1AC 97E3 46B2 A038 6A5728A302E3
Seraphine

Seraphine

I am really disappointed that Canna A + B didn’t work out for me. I was hoping it would last much longer than it did. I really liked the results but it’s too expensive to keep buying it at the rate I need it. That is why I switched to dry fertilizer.

While I wait for my delivery next week, I had to find something else to use. Since there are no hydro stores I had to pick from my local garden center.
This espoma liquid bloom fertilizer looks promising (it was either espoma or miracle grow). I have a little of the canna A left so I’ll use that with the espoma bloom for a few days. I also have to use this in my flower tent where I have 8 flowering plants. It’ll be interesting to see how this performs.

53F093D9 A613 494A 8145 A20D5C98B6D5
82A3294C 728E 4AB8 A575 8F0FA6C9B0B2
Seraphine

Seraphine

So verdict on espoma bloom...it’s pretty awesome. If in a pinch, this stuff worked in both my veg tent and flower tent. I had roots popping through my fabric pot after a 3-5 days of every day use. If if were cost effective, this would be it.

The master blend dry nutrient line up is awesome too. Plants are thriving and you only need 1/2 teaspoon of each per gallon. Very happy so far with this product.

They look a little scraggly because they just got a prune, it was too crowded in there.

The back three are all of the same cut of CBD cream and cheese however the back right has a stem that will likely produce a fasciation (it has a flat and wide stem). Interesting how cloning doesn’t always produce identical plants. I still need to top these and I am anxious to see how that plant with the fasciation will react to topping.

95B913F3 5DAF 431A 8950 8A393F75F76C
CEAF19B2 E306 400E 967C 20C68EE94BD4
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I am happy I found it. I will definitely commit to the larger bags next time.

I’ve been using 1/2 teaspoon of each in my veg tent and in my flower tent 1/2 teaspoon of the tomato and veg formula and epsom salt.
I’ll be pulling up a front row seat here to see how it goes. :smoking: Your plants seem to like it. They look health ridden af my dude lol.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Happy summer solstice farmers!

Here are most of those veg girls nearing the end of flower. Each vegged and flowered in 1 gallon fabric pots with coco and masterblend dry nutrient line. Very very happy with the results. A little bit of these nutes go a long way. The Strawberry Amnesia smells amazing, peppery and sweet, I definitely smell the haze in her. I tested the jack herer i have drying right now and it was a small bottom bud, she was :fire::fire::fire:

I test each plant once before I hand them over to the husband for his meds. I was worried about him one week because he was having a terrible week at work and home. He was unmotivated,depressed, moody and unable to control his alcohol consumption. I decided to sample what he was smoking to see if his meds were potent enough (I don’t typically smoke so my tolerance is low, he has a very very high tolerence). Turns out one of the CBD cream and cheese phenos was not potent at all. It was maybe harvested too early but I truly think the quality had deteriorated since it’s a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone, lol. I pulled that from him and left it to cure longer and gave him something else that was potent enough. I’ll have to order more seeds of cbd cream and cheese to start fresh again.

The CBD cream and cheese is back there but it’s so top heavy (few more days till harvest) that she is bent over :)

340D7199 2C14 46DC BD80 02D9B573CB00
Last edited:
Seraphine

Seraphine

Here is my masterblend formula for coco coir grows.

Veg: I’ve settled in on 1/4 teaspoon of each per 1 gallon. Some plants you may be able to increase but I found this to be good. Feed daily.

Flower: leave out the calcium nitrate altogether (unless your plants are super hungry for N). I only add the tomato & vegetable formula and epsom salt at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon. Feed daily until the second’ish half of flower. Once plants get into the second half of flower, I found I need to skip a day of the feeding and give them plain pH’d water due to nutrient burn.

I’ve started adding 1/4 teaspoon of elemental sulfur to the water once a week to improve terpenes. I think it’s working because my plants are stinking to high heaven. I need to run two carbon filters, one in the tent then the other outside for when i am drying or working in the tent.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I harvested half the strawberry amnesia and got 3oz dried. I just cut down the bottom half of the plant and expect to get another 2 oz dried by the looks of it. That would be 4.5 -5 oz dried from that one strawberry amnesia. Not too shabby if you ask me.

Top Bottom