Sativa Dom Grow

• Thread starter Seraphine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

Rarely do I post about the meds I grow for myself so hear it goes. I’ve been curing this dinamed CBD plus for about 4 months. When I first put it in the curing jar, it had a fruity smell, nothing extraordinary. Now, after a four month cure, it smells like overripe blueberries. it smells AMAZING. It prefer to vape and it smells very incensey when vaped (according to the husband). Filled the vape chamber twice, it’s the perfect amount of medicine. Nice and relaxed with no psychoactive effect and it doesn’t give me the munchies!

on a side note, does anyone else love the smell of terpenes? Whenever I come out of the flower tent, I always have sticky resin on my arms or in my hair and I wish I could walk around with that smell all day.

1E8F36C7 4C45 4192 8CA5 B576785322F9
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Rarely do I post about the meds I grow for myself so hear it goes. I’ve been curing this dinamed CBD plus for about 4 months. When I first put it in the curing jar, it had a fruity smell, nothing extraordinary. Now, after a four month cure, it smells like overripe blueberries. it smells AMAZING. It prefer to vape and it smells very incensey when vaped (according to the husband). Filled the vape chamber twice, it’s the perfect amount of medicine. Nice and relaxed with no psychoactive effect and it doesn’t give me the munchies!

Hell yeah! I just cut a couple of those and they're drying before extraction. Very excited to try it now.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I’ve been happy with dinamed CBD. I’ve tried both the dinamed CBD and dinamed CBD plus. The CBD plus is more of a fruity/blueberry smell and the regular CBD had more of a piney earthy smell. I have another breeder’s CBD strains I’m growing now so it’ll be interesting to compare the two.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I’ve been happy with dinamed CBD. I’ve tried both the dinamed CBD and dinamed CBD plus. The CBD plus is more of a fruity/blueberry smell and the regular CBD had more of a piney earthy smell. I have another breeder’s CBD strains I’m growing now so it’ll be interesting to compare the two.

Okay so you'll understand how disappointed I am with myself now.

I was making the isopropyl extraction for the Dinamed last night, using a less than ideal container/strainer setup. Got everything finished, it was looking awesome. I turned my back for a couple seconds. My cat jumped onto the counter and, in picking him up to get him off, I knocked over the straining iso onto the floor and lost like 1/2 of it. 😣

Seraphine

Seraphine

Okay so you'll understand how disappointed I am with myself now.

I was making the isopropyl extraction for the Dinamed last night, using a less than ideal container/strainer setup. Got everything finished, it was looking awesome. I turned my back for a couple seconds. My cat jumped onto the counter and, in picking him up to get him off, I knocked over the straining iso onto the floor and lost like 1/2 of it. 😣
That’s terrible! Did you harvest dinamed CBD or dinamed CBD plus?

Seraphine

Seraphine

Some updates:

Seedling/clone tent has: gg4xwhite widow, gg4xstrawberry amnesia, white widow, critical jack.

large veg tent has: gelato, gelato (solo cup challenge), dr seedsman CBD, hulkberry, amnesia

flower tent: 2x strawberry amnesia, mama mia(free seed), gg4

good new is that these past harvests with the new upgraded and larger flower tent led to a bumper crop! That means in 4 months, after all my vegging plants have finished flowering, I’ll be able to take a break just in time for my outdoor legal work 😁 I’ll have enough medication in curing jars to last at least 8 months! that’s a lot considering my husband smokes 6-7 grams per day. I am looking forward to giving my lights a break and giving myself a break.

D4CFCBCC 6C37 4073 A76F C73B32B86935
8313CA30 00A6 4BC6 A1D8 E73A34F89E3F
AB99D06F 0D8C 4DEC B17A F95D3873D3E6
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Some updates:

Seedling/clone tent has: gg4xwhite widow, gg4xstrawberry amnesia, white widow, critical jack.

large veg tent has: gelato, gelato (solo cup challenge), dr seedsman CBD, hulkberry, amnesia

flower tent: 2x strawberry amnesia, mama mia(free seed), gg4

good new is that these past harvests with the new upgraded and larger flower tent led to a bumper crop! That means in 4 months, after all my vegging plants have finished flowering, I’ll be able to take a break just in time for my outdoor legal work 😁 I’ll have enough medication in curing jars to last at least 8 months! that’s a lot considering my husband smokes 6-7 grams per day. I am looking forward to giving my lights a break and giving myself a break.
saw you and the caterer, hangin out. just wanted to wish u both a happy merry n b safe out there. thank u both, for all the support and countless, rescues!

Seraphine

Seraphine

Once this grow is done flowering and the 4 more sativas vegging are done flowering , I am dedicating the tent to my CBD plants. I took 5 cuts off my dr. Seedsman’a CBD today and I will veg those for about 6 weeks once they root.

A67DCFA8 EEF4 42B1 A9DA 2ECD13BC3067
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

After seeing that Gelato in the cup had to check out your thread cuz this clearly a grower that knows how to grow! I gladly tag along and watch and learn!

Seraphine

Seraphine

My CBD cuts. All by cuts are dipped in rooting gel then rooting powder then securely placed into a rapid rooter which also has a little bit of rooting gel in the hole. I mist the underside and top of leaves and keep the rapid rooter moist. This results in a nearly 100% success rate. I’ve only lost 1 cutting since I’ve started this method.

1AD2AE97 6D6A 4B9C 8C09 3D1E1C6490E0
Last edited:
Seraphine

Seraphine

My GG4 hybrids. I am very happy to see that my strawberry amnesia/gg4 hybrid has her strawberry amnesia parent morphology and growth rate. She’s in the back right corner. All have been mainlined and today I am going to be tying down those branches.

40A72908 5012 46A3 9779 6E8561C9E963
Seraphine

Seraphine

Still have about 3 weeks left on this one. This one plant will give me 5-6oz dried since I have the humidity under control now and won’t lose any of these larger colas to mold. She still has some weight to stack on and should get larger than this can.

596E3BAE 225D 4CF3 8AA8 455D31C07051

Latest posts

Top Bottom