Sativa Dom Grow

• Thread starter Seraphine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

sheesh...14 weeks means that I am a little past HALFWAY if mine take that long. Thank goodness I have plenty curing and not in a hurry. Thanks for the info.
What breeder are your seeds? Mine are bred by expert seeds (I think) and are supposed to be self pollinated from the oringinal gg4 cut which means they’re probably just S1 progeny so who knows what genotype I actually got. Maybe yours won’t take as long to flower...

Seraphine

Seraphine

I’m dry trimming this strawberry amnesia and am picking out seeds! Normally I would be worried about finding this many seeds but not this time. I know exactly what happened. Reveg caused my gg#4 to herm and it pollinated almost every plant. Nothing too bad but i definitely won’t need to buy seeds for a long time. I have gg#4 x white widow, gg#4 x cafe racer, gg#4 x gg#4, and gg#4 x strawberry amnesia. The photo below would be the gg#4 x strawberry amnesia. I expect a lot more seeds from the strawberry because I’m barely done trimming.

35E99F0B 20D2 4989 A3E5 2B8AC9806433
Seraphine

Seraphine

picture of my flower tent with lights off. Every night I have to open the tent up like this to keep the humidity down. If not, the humidity spikes to over 60%, sometimes 70%. With it open, the dehumidifier is more effective at controlling the humidity in there.

041A06F6 1720 4928 8937 57DD2EDF867B
Seraphine

Seraphine

My desk with most of my supplies. You can see I’m in the middle of decarbing a good amount of gg#4 bud. This was the crappy reveg growth that I didn’t feel like trimming. The dark brown bud has already been decarbed. Going to grind it up to make some sleeping pills.

I like to spray paint the outside of my curing jars black because it keeps the light out and it conceals what’s inside. I have to spray paint the rest of those clear jars still.

59BB6F8F A432 416A AFCB 6C3E745D5E27
CD0F25BD F5EE 42A5 A658 2A507004AF34
Seraphine

Seraphine

Putting in the capsule maker. Made 207 sleep pills. The husband took 5 about an hour ago and is starting to feel the effects. This is the only way he can stay asleep. If not he’s waking up at 2am wide awake. A person with low tolerance would only need one, maybe two. Me: I don’t mess with these 😂

Moshmen

Moshmen

Putting in the capsule maker. Made 207 sleep pills. The husband took 5 about an hour ago and is starting to feel the effects. This is the only way he can stay asleep. If not he’s waking up at 2am wide awake. A person with low tolerance would only need one, maybe two. Me: I don’t mess with these 😂
Have you shared this process ? Or will you share? There are plenty of insominiacs here! Myself included I eat 100 mg sometimes in brownies or toast . But doesn’t sound like same effect. Very interested

Seraphine

Seraphine

Have you shared this process ? Or will you share? There are plenty of insominiacs here! Myself included I eat 100 mg sometimes in brownies or toast . But doesn’t sound like same effect. Very interested
I can share. you want a step by step including the devices I use? It’ll be easier for me on the laptop so once I get some free time today, I will post.

the husband was out at 8pm last night and just now got up...it’s 7:15am😆 I guess they worked!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I can share. you want a step by step including the devices I use? It’ll be easier for me on the laptop so once I get some free time today, I will post.

the husband was out at 8pm last night and just now got up...it’s 7:15am😆 I guess they worked!
10 hours in one nite! Lol that’s like 3-4 nites for me. Thanks looking forward to it !

Seraphine

Seraphine

This is how I make the capsules, it's pretty simple once you have everything.

This time I think I started with an ounce of bud (i forgot to weigh it but it looked to be about an ounce, maybe a tad more). I don't recommend using trim. If are an every day smoker from sunrise to sunset, trim won't be strong enough.

1) Remove as many leaves and stems as possible and break down into even size pieces.

2) Decarb. I use the Ardent Nova. I had to fill the chamber six or seven times to decarb about an ounce. If you use the ardent nova, it is important not to pack the bud in there as it won't decarb evenly.

3) Once all is decarbed, put in a food processor until it is finely ground (I used a ninja bullet). This step is important because it makes filling the capsules easier and you can get maximum amount of product in each capsule.

4) You can begin filling the capsules. Here is a video on how to use the capsule maker:

Here is everything you may need to buy:
Just make sure you buy the right size capsules for the machine. For example, this capsule maker only uses the 00 size capsules.

Med making
Moshmen

Moshmen

This time I think I started with an ounce of bud (i forgot to weigh it but it looked to be about an ounce, maybe a tad more). I don't recommend using trim. If are an every day smoker from sunrise to sunset, trim won't be strong enough.

1) Remove as many leaves and stems as possible and break down into even size pieces.

2) Decarb. I use the Ardent Nova. I had to fill the chamber six or seven times to decarb about an ounce. If you use the ardent nova, it is important not to pack the bud in there as it won't decarb evenly.

3) Once all is decarbed, put in a food processor until it is finely ground (I used a ninja bullet). This step is important because it makes filling the capsules easier and you can get maximum amount of product in each capsule.

4) You can begin filling the capsules. Here is a video on how to use the capsule maker:

Just make sure you buy the right size capsules for the machine. For example, this capsule maker only uses the 00 size capsules.
Thank you easier than I expected! I’ll give it a try .

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Thank you, my wife is having difficulty’s sleeping. I’m going to give this a shot:)

Seraphine

Seraphine

Thank you, my wife is having difficulty’s sleeping. I’m going to give this a shot:)
I hope it works for her. If they can knock my husband out and still leave him groggy in the morning, I think they will work for her. If she doesn't smoke regularly, start with one capsule at a time. If she doesn't feel anything after 2 hours, she can take another one.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I am excited to grow these gg#4 crosses. I am so curious to see what traits they carried over from each parent. I am really hoping the strawberry amnesia cross has the same bud development as her parent and the same leaf to bud ratio. fingers crossed!

Seraphine

Seraphine

I may order some more strawberry amnesia from dinafem so I can back cross this gg#4 x strawberry amnesia. Hoping to get the gg#4 potency and effect with the stawberry amnesia plant and bud structure. This might be a fun long-term breeding project :)

Seraphine

Seraphine

Hopefully I flowered this blueberry better. When I first started growing, this blueberry strain was one of the first plants I grew. The husband didn’t do well on it so I am hoping to redeem myself with this second attempt. I’ve learned a lot and as a grower have definitely advanced my “skills” :)

Top Bottom