Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T_Dub

T_Dub

Day 4 seedling stage-

Doing great and growing up 😃 I know it’s not much to update, but I like showing the first 14 days of seedling stage to show their growth before Veg cycle starts.
They look great! Looks like you have your lighting just right.

Do you find it difficult to transplant from those fiber pots? I’m a solo cup user right now….then on to 1 gallon plastic pots, then to final 5 gallon fiber pots.

E

elusiveshame

Do you find it difficult to transplant from those fiber pots? I’m a solo cup user right now….then on to 1 gallon plastic pots, then to final 5 gallon fiber pots.
I just transplanted from solo cups to fabric pots, and it was a cinch. Basically identical to transplanting into plastic.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I just transplanted from solo cups to fabric pots, and it was a cinch. Basically identical to transplanting into plastic.
I think he was meaning coming out of the fabric pot not going into one. I've never transplanted out of fabric but getting my root ball out I was able to just shimmy the bag off slowly working each side. I'm a Solo cup user myself but I love the way those little pots look haha

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter

I’m usually a solo cup guy myself, these are a first for me honestly so I’ll document it. If I think it struggles, I’ll just cut it open. I had issues with solo cups and watering and these seem to have helped with that!

E

elusiveshame

I think he was meaning coming out of the fabric pot not going into one. I've never transplanted out of fabric but getting my root ball out I was able to just shimmy the bag off slowly working each side. I'm a Solo cup user myself but I love the way those little pots look haha
You’re prob right. I post on here while smoking weed so sometimes I miss words 🤣

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I use scissors. I do not re-use my fabric pots. One and done for this guy 🤙 with that being said I usually use plastic for my first 2 phases

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Yeah I’m hoping that process works for me. These seem to be a one time use unlike my 3 gallons.
You’re prob right. I post on here while smoking weed so sometimes I miss words 🤣
Hahahaha think we are all on board with you 😉
I use scissors. I do not re-use my fabric pots. One and done for this guy 🤙 with that being said I usually use plastic for my first 2 phases
Yeah man, for these 1/4 gallon and 1 gallon I think these were designed as one time use. My 3 gallons though, they advertise multiple uses, so I’m going to do a good cleaning on them before using them again.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Yeah I’m hoping that process works for me. These seem to be a one time use unlike my 3 gallons.

Hahahaha think we are all on board with you 😉

Yeah man, for these 1/4 gallon and 1 gallon I think these were designed as one time use. My 3 gallons though, they advertise multiple uses, so I’m going to do a good cleaning on them before using them again.

they for sure can be re-used! I personally just find it more of a hassle than it's worth for the 4 months of use they get

E

elusiveshame

they for sure can be re-used! I personally just find it more of a hassle than it's worth for the 4 months of use they get

I scraped everything out of my 5 gallons that I used and tossed them in the washing machine (heavy + cold water) using dreft (baby detergent without dyes and such), and that seemed to work just fine. I guess I could’ve just used baking soda instead, but either way, the integrity of the pot wasn’t compromised at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom