Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Not to bad. I like it. Nice frosty bud sites. Got the environment dialed in. What is the PAR reading at the top of the canopy?

The end result will be super nice.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Not to bad. I like it. Nice frosty bud sites. Got the environment dialed in. What is the PAR reading at the top of the canopy?

The end result will be super nice.
Not too sure, I gave up on these phone light meters, just never seemed accurate. Right now the lights are 18” away at 100% intensity since I’m coming up at the end of week 5.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Not too sure, I gave up on these phone light meters, just never seemed accurate. Right now the lights are 18” away at 100% intensity since I’m coming up at the end of week 5.
Completely understandable. They are not accurate. Right on it looks real nice. And frosty. Looks just like mine. I was curious on the PAR reading and the CO2 Ppms. Cause I want to compare with my setup I have going on.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Completely understandable. They are not accurate. Right on it looks real nice. And frosty. Looks just like mine. I was curious on the PAR reading and the CO2 Ppms. Cause I want to compare with my setup I have going on.
I would love to get an accurate light meter, it’s one thing I’m definitely saving for. I’d like to eventually implement CO2 as well once I get things a little more dialed in.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
End of week 5-

Time is flying by and I’m sure before I know it, it’ll be harvest time 😂

Girls still looking great and doing their sexy thang! They should need their watering with nutrients tonight when lights come on.

9B8F4041 D48A 43C4 807D 53C41BBBC460
C548E726 9D98 46AD A13B FADAC6E28FE2
47F778E7 01A1 4F62 AE58 186D03B7F6A5
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I would love to get an accurate light meter, it’s one thing I’m definitely saving for. I’d like to eventually implement CO2 as well once I get things a little more dialed in.
Check out mr.meter on Amazon.

He has different meters for different things but this one was highly recommended.

I test it for repeatable numbers once in a while.

Rootsruler has a good chart for LUX.

Coco for cannabis recommended it;

Look for lux meter Canada or us link.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Check out mr.meter on Amazon.

He has different meters for different things but this one was highly recommended.

I test it for repeatable numbers once in a while.

Rootsruler has a good chart for LUX.

Coco for cannabis recommended it;

Look for lux meter Canada or us link.
Hell yeah good looking out man! That is definitely a lot more affordable than what I was looking at. I appreciate it man.
Damn it looks so neat as well 😁 they look great!

For me the time slows down at the end… checking and checking if there ready 😂
Haha I appreciate it as always brother!!! Usually I’d say the same, but between work and everything else in life going on I have maybe 30 min of time for the plants. Having the lights on when I’m mainly sleeping doesn’t leave me much time to tend to them, which I think has helped with the feeling like it’s going by faster 🤣

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Day 36 - Watering day with Nutrients

3 gallon mix
1.5 tsp Calmag
9 tsp Big Bloom
3 tsp Bloom
3/4 tsp Cha-Ching

No more Big Grow in the mix!

Colder temps are really starting to draw out the purples!
Damn bro, now i really cant wait to run the beans i have.
Cmon warm weather so i can free up some tent space!
If it was warm enough, my 2x2 and 4x4 would be emptied and everything would be put outside just so i could pop more TF beans lmao.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Damn bro, now i really cant wait to run the beans i have.
Cmon warm weather so i can free up some tent space!
If it was warm enough, my 2x2 and 4x4 would be emptied and everything would be put outside just so i could pop more TF beans lmao.
Haha hopefully winter leaves early for ya!! I don’t think I’ll ever have the patience, or understanding to grow outdoors successfully here.

But these are filling in great. Lights just came on a couple of hours ago and I hate to close it cause it smells so good!

4B64942D 66EA 46EC 95D5 FA1AE2660BDE
E0A3341C D09B 4CBA B1BE 37CDF03DE3E1
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Haha hopefully winter leaves early for ya!! I don’t think I’ll ever have the patience, or understanding to grow outdoors successfully here.
62 yesterday, 71 today, 71 tomorrow, and they say its gonna be 80s on Thursday.

I've got my garden and all the kids stuff set up for summer already lol.

This is my second year hrowing photos outside, it was shit last year lol. Autos were my go to for outside but i wanna grow 2 or 3 pounds per plant lol.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thanks 🌭 appreciate the kind words!!
Those look 🔥🔥🔥
Thanks bro smells 🔥 too
62 yesterday, 71 today, 71 tomorrow, and they say its gonna be 80s on Thursday.

I've got my garden and all the kids stuff set up for summer already lol.

This is my second year hrowing photos outside, it was shit last year lol. Autos were my go to for outside but i wanna grow 2 or 3 pounds per plant lol.
Hell yeah get those yields bro, you’ve got this!!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
So I’ve decided to grow these for my next grow. Going to grow them all out since I don’t know which are female. I will pick the 2 best females if I have them for flowering! This will be 11 seeds with hopes of getting at least 4 females. Any additional I will have my SE3000 and may get another tent.

45ED5580 871A 4D00 B686 10D46F8296F1
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So I’ve decided to grow these for my next grow. Going to grow them all out since I don’t know which are female. I will pick the 2 best females if I have them for flowering! This will be 11 seeds with hopes of getting at least 4 females. Any additional I will have my SE3000 and may get another tent.
Hey looks good, Nice to see . I don't know about your location but I have to look at the calendar before I plant, I've screwed up a few runs flowering in the heat of summer with 99f @99%...then there's trying to dry it in those conditions.....

I'm trying to keep that in mind this year... I keep saying to myself I can't veg May - June then flower in July - Aug I have to back down now and finish what I've got going then stay in veg with what ever I still have going until Sept.............Seeing as I'm taking 8 cuts today my plan may get a bit hard to do without having monsters in veg come fall........lol......I'll smoke another and try to think it out.....

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Can’t you grow outside in a pot you can move if needed?

I used to use milk crates indoors but now only outside. I join 4 bases with tie wraps then put 4 more on top with a tote bag full of soil. These are for tomato and peppers now but I did cannabis my first year this way before the tent.

83A8DF2D DE38 468B 85C7 5111F5C78E80

026006B8 DA5C 4F4A 8D2A 5B07E57A540E

Just an idea...

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Where I’m at in Mexico, my outdoor season is basically ending now. Our rain seasons about to start and will have 3-5 months of constant rain with humidity at 70-100% daily, may try next season but my last time I grew outdoors here it was such a nightmare I just don’t think I have it in me. I have a horrible back as it is and moving in and out in and out easily isn’t ideal. Plus, I don’t get the full 12 hours of constant light which will just end up stretchy and larfy in the end I think.

Top Bottom