Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Video draft I’ve compiled. Still working on final version for when harvest is completed
Awesome video! Great run start to finish, the twig point got me nervous but damn did they ever recover hah, here’s a single Frostette a week or 2 out from flip just finishing filling the first net and then once it’s top dress time the lights get the fliperoo lol can’t wait to see some frost!

027C9644 6BDC 423A B884 04B420B49397
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Awesome video! Great run start to finish, the twig point got me nervous but damn did they ever recover hah, here’s a single Frostette a week or 2 out from flip just finishing filling the first net and then once it’s top dress time the lights get the fliperoo lol can’t wait to see some frost!
You prepped those perfectly! I can’t wait to see those nugs the way you trained them! 10/10 great job man
Plants look amazing!!! Great job!!
Thank you so much brother!!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Day 54-
Last watering before harvest
5 days to go, it’s been a fun ride to get to this point
Man I got to say wonderful work and a great grow log it has been a fun ride! Every time I see your pictures I want to pop the seeds I have but I am being patient, I have other Trustfall/Tenguseed company strains I am running now in flower and more in veg ready to flip and yet more in the smaller veg ⛺️. So it is going to be a while for me. Was great watching you and I have learned a few things I want to try when I run them. Thank you for your time and you have to do a flavor profile for us once cured!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
My last set of tf seeds were only in solo cups for 13 days before i transplanted them to 5 gallon and had massive root systems already. Crazy genetics man.
There’s no denying that!! I wasnt prepared to spend my lunch break transplanting but here we are 😂
Man I got to say wonderful work and a great grow log it has been a fun ride! Every time I see your pictures I want to pop the seeds I have but I am being patient, I have other Trustfall/Tenguseed company strains I am running now in flower and more in veg ready to flip and yet more in the smaller veg ⛺️. So it is going to be a while for me. Was great watching you and I have learned a few things I want to try when I run them. Thank you for your time and you have to do a flavor profile for us once cured!
Thank you so much bro!! It’s been the most fun and rewarding grow to date for me. I hope to do it again on the next journal! I will for sure give a smoke report on these beauties!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Transplant complete for 3 of them.
G33xTGC - back right
2xPCxMAD- back left

White Runtz x TGC all 5 are doing great 👍

I transplanted into 1 gallon fabric pots with 100% FF Ocean Forest treated with 1/2 cup each of DE and premixed

D433EF4B DA42 44F6 B7BF D5E0605C6E9F
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Question for you beautiful people.

This is my first time trying in my tent which I’m pretty excited about. I’m going to whole plant all but 1 since I’m going for a reveg on the super froster pheno #2.

My question is, for people who dry in tents, do you remove your lights to hang the plants from the poles at the top, or do you hang directly from your light?

I’d personally like to remove the light prior to cutting them down and hang from the poles. Just curious to what others do in their process. Next run I’m going to be using the KS3000 so the lights out of here anyways.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

This is my first time trying in my tent which I’m pretty excited about. I’m going to whole plant all but 1 since I’m going for a reveg on the super froster pheno #2.

My question is, for people who dry in tents, do you remove your lights to hang the plants from the poles at the top, or do you hang directly from your light?

I’d personally like to remove the light prior to cutting them down and hang from the poles. Just curious to what others do in their process. Next run I’m going to be using the KS3000 so the lights out of here anyways.
Up to u mate. I leave light in and hang all buds off my scrog net. Wudnt matter if i took it out because i clean tent all down anyways after each grow

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I haven’t yet but considered flipping the SCROG table to dry.

I was going to leave the light. Once the pot is removed I have plenty of room.

Don’t think I’d hang anything off my lights though.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Tomorrow is chop day for all 4. I’m starting to see amber trichomes on middle and top and don’t want too much couch lock if I can avoid it. Pictures coming up in a few.

Latest posts

Top Bottom