Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hell yeah man!! Think I’ve got another 30 days before flip. I’m going to let these grow up into the net which is set higher than last grow. I really want to try and fill in the net as much as I can before throwing on the second net.

I meant to ask you, what can I expect during the stretch for these during flower? Double size, triple size?
If you’re using nets and controlling growth under led I’d say double. When I let them grow on their own in a hot environment was 3-3 1/2.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Started training to start my bushing out and I’ll top each one a little bit later. Some nodes aren’t ready but I’ll keep training. Thanks to @JerzeyMike for the Velcro recommendation, they work amazing with the fabric pots.

Precious harvest is dry and AC is turned off so now the tents back to a leaf VPD temp of 74 and humidity is 66 and girls are loving it!

8BA2B7C3 C01B 49CB A688 42DDFBD3F771
Lockebox

Lockebox

Whaddup schwifty, hey you got your FF soil shipped to you right?

I'm asking cause I'll have a bag delivered from Amazon tomorrow and the reviews range from 5 stars to spider mites so I'm just wondering what I'm getting in to haha

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter

I'm asking cause I'll have a bag delivered from Amazon tomorrow and the reviews range from 5 stars to spider mites so I'm just wondering what I'm getting in to haha
Yes I do have mine shipped from another company within Mexico. They pick it up at a shop at the border in Texas, bring it over and then ship it.

Regardless, I’d highly recommend putting a half cup of DE in your soil mix before transplanting. This will help not only with silica uptake, but will also help destroy any mites or bugs within the soil.

Hope this helps bro!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Yes I do have mine shipped from another company within Mexico. They pick it up at a shop at the border in Texas, bring it over and then ship it.

Regardless, I’d highly recommend putting a half cup of DE in your soil mix before transplanting. This will help not only with silica uptake, but will also help destroy any mites or bugs within the soil.

Hope this helps bro!
Right on dude!

Yeah I've been mixing DE in my soil for a while now so I may just go extra heavy in the near future haha

I can't imagine ordering a bag online is much different from getting a bag at the hydro store though. Can be contaminated just as easy either way 🤷
People on Amazon go hard on the negative reviews haha

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Right on dude!

Yeah I've been mixing DE in my soil for a while now so I may just go extra heavy in the near future haha

I can't imagine ordering a bag online is much different from getting a bag at the hydro store though. Can be contaminated just as easy either way 🤷
People on Amazon go hard on the negative reviews haha
100% if you don’t treat it before you plant, you’re almost guaranteed to get some kind of pest regardless of soil brand IMO. The last grow I didn’t see one sign of life in my soil 😂 but I kept that room stupid clean 🧼

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Worst ive gotten in the few bags of ff soil i bought was fungus gnats. Not saying it won't come with spider mites or something unwanted, but im gonna start treating my soil for bugs and shit now when i get it just because you said spider mites in soil. Fk them things.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Worst ive gotten in the few bags of ff soil i bought was fungus gnats. Not saying it won't come with spider mites or something unwanted, but im gonna start treating my soil for bugs and shit now when i get it just because you said spider mites in soil. Fk them things.
Hahaha well I've never had problems with spider mites like that. Only thing I've got from Fox farm soil is springtails and fungus gnats assuming that's where they even came from.
I was reading the reviews on Amazon earlier to see if it would be shipped in a box or just the bag and I stumbled upon all the reviews saying the bags came filled with aphids fungus gnats and Spider mites lmao.

Oh well. I'm sure the people leaving those reviews weren't on our level of gardening 😝

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Slowly working to get these girls bushing out and reaching up to the net. I’m in no rush, take your time sweet girls! I’m going to keep pinching and bending the tops so the bottoms can catch up. Once they get close to the net, I’ll top each one more time and see how much we can fill it in before flipping. So far my favorite of the 4 is #3 which is the one in the front left.

76406950 AAC0 4185 AB28 B85B94BF0C08
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
It’s been 8 days since transplanting and still haven’t needed to water. May need to start watering tomorrow or Tuesday.

Really starting to see some faster growth and we are getting to a more even canopy.

Light distance: 24 inches
Intensity: 70%
Leaf temps: 74F top 72F bottom
Tent temps Day: 76F
Tent temps Night: 69
Humidity Day: 65%
Humidity Night: 59%
Light Cycle: 18/6

So far no signs of deficiencies, light burn or stress at the moment, let’s hope things keep up. I’m going to give a little less nitrogen transitioning into flower this go around.

82273805 F702 4BB3 B416 C78873979634
A10ADCB5 7038 478D 8D6D 4AFBE1079970
FD18BD2D 26B5 4B4F 8F90 A7194F69D232
BFA89089 AE3D 46F7 80C6 53F6B1C7ADCF
electroguy

electroguy

Time to bring in 2023 with a new grow! I still have at least a month before my flower tent is free, but I’m going to make room to veg these!

Huge shoutout to @Trustfall , I’m really excited to grow these genetics out. Due to my limited space this grow, I have decided on the Grape Crème Cake x Okie feminized version and will clone each one and pick my favorite down the road to keep as a future mother. I’ve put a lot of thought of this and decided on this route.

Breeder:
@Trustfall genetics

Strain:
Grape Crème Cake x Okie Feminized

Soil:
Seedlings : FoxFarm Happyfrog
Veg: 50/50 mix FoxFarm Happyfrog and Ocean Forest

Additives:
Diatomaceous earth
Tobacco dust

Nutrients:
FoxFarm lineup

Tent:
Future VEG: ACI 2x2 compact complete tent kit
Future FLOWER: ACI 3x3

Ventilation/Exhaust:
ACI 4” with controller 69
2 ACI Oscilation fans
2 floor fans

Lighting:
Veg: 2 65w HS LED
Flower: Spiderfarmer SE3000

Pots:
Seedlings: ACI 1/2 gallon nursery fabric
Veg: ACI 1 gallon nursery fabric and into 3 gallon fabric
Flower: Will stay in 3 gallon fabric pots

Miscellaneous:
Currently do not need AC but will purchase near spring time

Comments throughout the journey are welcome and appreciated, happy growing everyone! ✌️
I'm in

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Watering day- Calmag only

2 gallon mix RO water
4 tsp calmag
Each one got a half gallon of water

First watering since transplant. I do not pH buffer when I water with calmag only, the pH gets buffered through the soil. I will only pH balance when I am doing a nutrient feeding.

Most of the bottoms are near the top, I will top a couple of them. The 2 that are at the front left and right, I will be cutting the bottoms on each of those for my clones. I’ve decided so far based on Veg that I want to keep one of these 2. The winning decision for the mother will be decided after flowering.

Happy growing everyone, back to work I go ✌️

D6DCE976 2A13 4E53 AD58 BE0E9AACC1A5

Latest posts

Top Bottom