Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Veg - Day 2

I decided to kick on the humidifier and kicked in the dehu at the front tent and I’ve been able to get the humidity up to 63% and they’re praying up now, VPD is everything.

I’ve got 2 tight spaced node phenols and 2 that have some distance. I really like that I’ve got a variety :)
Looking like some very happy little seedlings 😁

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 5 of Veg-

Starting to see roots coming through the bottoms of these bags. I am going to start mixing my soil for the one gallons and get these girls growing up! I’ll most likely transplant tomorrow morning and water then.

The new growth is looking amazing and couldn’t be happier! ✌️

0F201BB4 A2E4 4BA4 B228 FEA34A11BEDD
39A5F33E FE5F 4938 B3A0 86228071C164
BFEA8467 FE95 43C3 9FCD 41009DCA89BF
EEA0DC8C E84D 459B B727 8CF2312F9C70
AE251FD4 F588 4D3B 85FC 5354F770D60B
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Cheers bro!! I’m happy you get to grow these two and even happier that we have an official name!!

Thank you!

The pictures of her trust is posting look delicious haha, she’ll be in her own 4x4 in a single plant scrog with the FD6500 😁

I wish I could pop some beans right now and get them going but … until I’m set up right I’ll hold off it’s awesome to see what I can look foreword to! Plus with 10 seeds and doing single plant scrogs I’ll be able to grow her for quite some time as well as make a mother if I want to do a full run of just Her 😁 but I’m sure I’ll be contacting trust for more strains very soon 😁 I like collecting lol

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thank you!

The pictures of her trust is posting look delicious haha, she’ll be in her own 4x4 in a single plant scrog with the FD6500 😁

I wish I could pop some beans right now and get them going but … until I’m set up right I’ll hold off it’s awesome to see what I can look foreword to! Plus with 10 seeds and doing single plant scrogs I’ll be able to grow her for quite some time as well as make a mother if I want to do a full run of just Her 😁 but I’m sure I’ll be contacting trust for more strains very soon 😁 I like collecting lol
Haha I’m now in the collecting mindset. I’ve got a lot of variety from TF, and think I’m going to stay committed mainly to his line and some of the seeds I bought from MSNL.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 6 Veg-

I transplanted yesterday evening and they all took it really well from the looks this morning!

I mixed 4 gallons 50/50 mix of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest and 1 solo cup of DE.

I couldn’t take the plants out like solo cups and ended up having to cut each one open. It was a total mess, but going from 1/4 to 1 gallon and leaving them in the bags was really limiting my space.

I may next time just use the 1/4 gallon bags and then just cut the sides open and bury them in the 3 gallon.

Either way, with the nutrients in the OF, I expect them to take off within the next week.

FB7B9722 EF04 4F32 A7D5 E8876F7559B7
62C7F9E2 6A7A 4C34 8A79 C7494AF850DE
C405E615 2099 4732 9BDD 0027A33167B9
67EBFD7A C183 4ED7 AFB7 9A8D5528EC38
38A3F299 9435 4B4C ADF4 1206AEB0B331
Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Day 6 Veg-

I transplanted yesterday evening and they all took it really well from the looks this morning!

I mixed 4 gallons 50/50 mix of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest and 1 solo cup of DE.

I couldn’t take the plants out like solo cups and ended up having to cut each one open. It was a total mess, but going from 1/4 to 1 gallon and leaving them in the bags was really limiting my space.

I may next time just use the 1/4 gallon bags and then just cut the sides open and bury them in the 3 gallon.

Either way, with the nutrients in the OF, I expect them to take off within the next week.
Can’t wait to see them explode with all that new root room 😁

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Lookin good man! My seedlings are twisting like a sombish as well. VPD related mostly due to low humidity. They eventually grow out of, or into it...
Thanks man, so far they’ve seemed to have grown out of it, crisis averted! 😂

Can’t wait to see them explode with all that new root room 😁
Me too bro, going to be a huge tent before I know it 😆

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I’m in a predicament, the location the girls were in is now the location of my drying section. So now I have to find a section suitable to grow these for the next 20+ days while I harvest the tent. Decisions decisions….

I placed all 4 in the tent last night and got stoned and forgot they were in there so they had one day of 12/12 so I need to figure this out now before I stress them.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I’m in a predicament, the location the girls were in is now the location of my drying section. So now I have to find a section suitable to grow these for the next 20+ days while I harvest the tent. Decisions decisions….

I placed all 4 in the tent last night and got stoned and forgot they were in there so they had one day of 12/12 so I need to figure this out now before I stress them.
It wasnt ideal, but ive vegged on top of my dryer before for 3 weeks while i waited for my veg tent to finish flowering 2 plants lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It wasnt ideal, but ive vegged on top of my dryer before for 3 weeks while i waited for my veg tent to finish flowering 2 plants lol.
I just left the light 8 inches higher than normal and ran 24 hours because my laundry room is kinda chilly and never fully dark

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

I just left the light 8 inches higher than normal and ran 24 hours because my laundry room is kinda chilly and never fully dark
No stress dude. They are in veg. Give them a little extra TLC once you are set up and they will be gorgeous. I have done some pretty horrible things to vegging plants over the years and still put them back in shape and got primo flowers from them. If anything, dealing with adversity is what helps you learn. I if you plant a seed and it grows wonderfully and easily through to flowers, all you have learned is that what you did worked. Seeing how different stresses affect them, and how to tweak them back into shape is how you learn to read them and tell what they need by looking at them.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thanks guys for the reassurance and the kind words!! I found a spot for them, but can only fit the one light instead of two. It’ll have to do for a bit, but once we get in the tent, it’s FULL FORCE with these girls.

Watered this morning, they were finally dried out and started to droop, so right on track!!

AD9221CC 026F 4D0C 87AF CE811ADD3F5C
8B09B826 0500 4693 8FFE C0C248654DE9
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks guys for the reassurance and the kind words!! I found a spot for them, but can only fit the one light instead of two. It’ll have to do for a bit, but once we get in the tent, it’s FULL FORCE with these girls.

Watered this morning, they were finally dried out and started to droop, so right on track!!
Hell yeah man, glad you found a apot for them. With vegging plants, id put them anywhere throughout the house honestly lol. If i have to i just run the light 24/7 til i get the tent space. I clone on my drier too so if i have extra clones i just plant them in cups and leave them by the cloner cause tthe light is on all the time for the cloner anyways.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hell yeah man, glad you found a apot for them. With vegging plants, id put them anywhere throughout the house honestly lol. If i have to i just run the light 24/7 til i get the tent space. I clone on my drier too so if i have extra clones i just plant them in cups and leave them by the cloner cause tthe light is on all the time for the cloner anyways.
Same bro, I was afraid the humidity would be too low in here but they don’t seem to be bothered by it. Very thankful they are resilient lol

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Same bro, I was afraid the humidity would be too low in here but they don’t seem to be bothered by it. Very thankful they are resilient lol

one thing I've learned, is that out of ANY of the key factors for growth Cannabis seems to be the least impacted by odd humidity levels. As long as you make sure they have sufficient water, light, food and warmth.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
one thing I've learned, is that out of ANY of the key factors for growth Cannabis seems to be the least impacted by odd humidity levels. As long as you make sure they have sufficient water, light, food and warmth.
I would have to agree, I feel as long as the VPD is in range it doesn’t really matter if it’s low or high, just that it’s in the range.

Top Bottom