Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Pheno #4 trimmed
56 grams, more than I was expecting. These nugs are dense af

I am going to try and muster the energy to trim the final one and get the tent prepped. I’ve got a lot to do tomorrow and I’m already exhausted 😂

A8A95AB4 6BEC 4BA9 B0AC F7CC5816F452
91042C5B 6516 43C3 870E 753F466F1067
DA6FBB4B 16E8 4764 860D A7420D4B396B
5264DD7E 0B8F 4A58 92B7 8F67DEB75C9D
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Pheno #3 is not ready. Pulled it to the front and still has 18% moisture on the meter so going to give it another 24-48 hours and check again. Guess another day or two wait on the new journal isn’t the end of the world

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Honestly, regular seeds scare the hell out of me since I have limited space. I have terrible luck and am really nervous about time wasted. But honestly if I only get one or 2 female only then I’m going to make them HUGE before flipping.
I dont like doing them either. Waste of time and nutrients and effort.
I got one now stil waiting to sex it day ten of flower any time now

SSgrower

SSgrower

Pheno #4 trimmed
56 grams, more than I was expecting. These nugs are dense af

I am going to try and muster the energy to trim the final one and get the tent prepped. I’ve got a lot to do tomorrow and I’m already exhausted 😂
Terp-Loc bags I see, weight of bag there? I have some groves from an assortment pack I ordered, Cheers SSgrower

Lockebox

Lockebox

Honestly, regular seeds scare the hell out of me since I have limited space. I have terrible luck and am really nervous about time wasted. But honestly if I only get one or 2 female only then I’m going to make them HUGE before flipping.
I like regs, the space Factor can be an issue sometimes but I think it's fun watching them reveal and guessing sex before and whatnot.

My absolute most prized pack in My vault is a pack of regs. I'm not letting myself grow them until I can either
A: take and keep cuts
Or B: pick a male and make myself some seeds with the homies blessing

I'm stuck with two separate tents for the rest of the year but after things end I can run a veg and flower tent separately and do what I want with my space lol

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Yeah it’s a bummer if you’re not breeding and you find a male for sure. Maybe one day I’ll give that a shot 😂
Terp-Loc bags I see, weight of bag there? I have some groves from an assortment pack I ordered, Cheers SSgrower
Cheers bro, yes they are terp-loc 1 ounce bags but I put a little more of an ounce in each. The bags weigh 10g even and I made sure to tear the weight of an empty bag to get an accurate weight
I like regs, the space Factor can be an issue sometimes but I think it's fun watching them reveal and guessing sex before and whatnot.

My absolute most prized pack in My vault is a pack of regs. I'm not letting myself grow them until I can either
A: take and keep cuts
Or B: pick a male and make myself some seeds with the homies blessing

I'm stuck with two separate tents for the rest of the year but after things end I can run a veg and flower tent separately and do what I want with my space lol
Yeah man not gonna lie, I’m ready for my nephews college to be over with so I can get my room back and then I can have multiple flower tents and have a dedicated veg 4x4. Ah the dream 😂

I’m glad you were able to find a nice spot to get you going with a better lung room, I know your old spot was a hassle.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Pheno #3 is trimmed -
32 grams the smallest of the bunch. After trimming I now see why. There were some balls I missed that ended up opening and slowing down her growth.

Total weight- 219 grams after trim
Light - 300 watts
On at 100% for 4 weeks

Check back in later with a smoke report! Time to move the next plants into the 3x3!

54727271 87C8 4BFC AAD1 77780666D4B5
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
New journal for the next journey if anyone is interested. Ordered new pots and soil for my transplant to 3 gallons on Monday

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Winner Pheno #2 straight 🔥
Killer grape and gas terps
Taste is incomparable, my brain keeps trying to put a taste comparison and it’s something that’s new to me so I don’t know what to compare it to. I had a jungle boys strain that tasted similar but that’s the only memory it brings me back to.

The high is absolutely amazing! One bowl will keep me focused enough to game for hours and an extra bowl will send me to bed.

Inhale is extremely smooth and pleasant with a good expansion. When you exhale you can taste a piny fruity skunky it’s so complex it blows my mind I can’t describe it.

Texture is EXTREMELY resinous and just touching it will leave your hands feeling like you touched super glue. The grinder even struggled grinding it because it’s so sticky, absolutely killer crystal count!

10/10 on this pheno between growth, flower, trim, smoke and taste. I can’t believe I was able to find this and really hope this reveg comes through so I can always have this to fall back on.

Thanks again @Trustfall for growing and breeding such amazing 🔥 I’m, along with others here, are extremely grateful for the work and dedication you put in to allow us to get to this quality.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Winner Pheno #2 straight 🔥
Killer grape and gas terps
Taste is incomparable, my brain keeps trying to put a taste comparison and it’s something that’s new to me so I don’t know what to compare it to. I had a jungle boys strain that tasted similar but that’s the only memory it brings me back to.

The high is absolutely amazing! One bowl will keep me focused enough to game for hours and an extra bowl will send me to bed.

Inhale is extremely smooth and pleasant with a good expansion. When you exhale you can taste a piny fruity skunky it’s so complex it blows my mind I can’t describe it.

Texture is EXTREMELY resinous and just touching it will leave your hands feeling like you touched super glue. The grinder even struggled grinding it because it’s so sticky, absolutely killer crystal count!

10/10 on this pheno between growth, flower, trim, smoke and taste. I can’t believe I was able to find this and really hope this reveg comes through so I can always have this to fall back on.

Thanks again @Trustfall for growing and breeding such amazing 🔥 I’m, along with others here, are extremely grateful for the work and dedication you put in to allow us to get to this quality.

View attachment 1980544

View attachment 1980545
That bud looks so damn good! as it cures it’s only going to get better and better then you run out😭
Reveg is so up air. I’ve tried it probably 7/8 times and the only time it worked was with mandarin cookies. But the times it didn’t work it seemed I got root rot or something and eventually they went brown.
If it doesn’t hell it just wasn’t meant to be but the future is bright my friend. So many new things coming in we will just keep the train 🚂 full speed ahead.
But I know the feeling of losing that favorite pheno 😂
Oh and the high I enjoyed a few phenos as well. The wedding cake in there gives it that blast for the uo side and the terps of the altered grape cream cake but still some body high of the cookies in it.
I’d like to see you try the Ogkb cross too if you’re interested. Can also get y the sorcha’s as well but for raw og power that ogkb is ridicules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom