Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 // OGKB x Okie from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I really hated the last season personally. The voice was somewhat problematic but mostly it was due to the writing. Well I only watched the first two episodes actually. I should watch the rest I suppose. Solar Opposites for the win!
Had to watch last season like 3xs and I still was meh. I still go back to season 1-4 but I still have faith the writers can get their shit together. Solar opposites definitely doesn’t get as much credit as it deserves
I watched solar opposites for 2 seasons I think? I liked it 👍
Yeah man it’s a solid series!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks brother!!! These Okie crosses are jaw dropping on their frost production!!

I haven’t watched any of them, I’m still a little sour around the whole politics of it all. I have heard the new voice overs and Ricks voice there’s just that slight sober sound in his tone that just seems so off, but totally agree Morty is right on point.

I’m probably going to watch it still, but ugh it’s just not the same as it was when I committed to the Schwifty name 🤣
Can’t win them all. I’m gonna ride with them through season 8. If by then they don’t have it together we will all be relegated to the first 6 seasons on repeat 🧐

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Man it’s supposed to be harvest day and I got a last minute outage escalation and I’ve been up for the last 13 hours with this dumb ass company.

Plants sitting in the dark until I can get some free time and hopefully chop later today.

I am going to try and cut all of this netting off and try and whole plant hang without damaging anything too much but who knows how well it’s going to work. If it ends up being a nightmare, I’m just gonna hang branch by branch

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Harvest Day:

I was able to whole plant hang each one to get a nice long dry out of them.

Parameters set to 60/60 and humidifier and dehu are set into programming.

These look it’s going to be an easy trim job. I remove all large fan leaves and leave all sugar leaves on until drying is done.

I use a moisture meter around day 9 to ensure I’m at the right moisture level before trimming.

IMG 9477
IMG 9478
IMG 9476
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
65 hour work week is over and finally can have one day off. I am freaking exhausted and have a lot of catching up to do. Hope yall been good and your grows have been going great!

Drying is coming along perfectly and the smell is starting to transition into something sweet and beautiful.

5 days in with around 4-6 more days and I’ll start trimming the beauties! At a Quick Look, I’m eyeballing around 8-10 ounces.

Sorry for the low quality on the video, had to compress the hell out of it

IMG 9489
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Trim/Bag
Out or trim jail, and ooooo weeeee these girls are FIRE 🔥
I was too exhausted after work to really document too much but these girls trimmed so easily!!
After sampling each one, by far my favorite out of the 4, has to be #2 which was in the back left of the tent. It has the most intense gassy smell and the terps and high are out of this world!!
I’ll try and get some photoshoot pictures of them later.
Weight:
OGKB x OKIE #1 - 57 grams
OGKB x OKIE #2 - 46 grams
OGKB x OKIE #3 - 59 grams
OGKB x OKIE #4 - 68 grams

Total Weight : 8.2 ounces - 230 grams

300w at 100% intensity .7 grams a w

I’ll be starting my next journal in a few weeks, I’m off for a vacation next week so I’m taking a bit of time off!

IMG 9509
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Schwifty......enjoy your vaca......appreciate the total report.....thank you......till you get back...............
Thank you so much, it’ll be great to see the family! Excited to get the next one started!
This is exactly what I, and I’m sure many want to attain. Great work, great thread, and a much deserved vacation. Can’t wait to read how it smokes.
Thanks for the kind words!! This is probably my best grow as far as quality and drying was absolutely perfect. Going to give a good write up later tonight or tomorrow!
Awesome grow, enjoy your vacation!
Thanks brother, I had an absolute blast!! Next grow should be interesting, I’m going with different nutrients this go around.

Top Bottom