Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 // OGKB x Okie from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Yes all we can do is try and learn from mistakes it’s a pleasure to be part of the family looking forward to learn from you guys and see all your beautiful gardens 🤘
100% and we are here to help if you need anything!!
Your first run blew my first run away......I had alot more plants going also.....

We get better after each and every grow.....

There is so much information out there....it is a learn from your mistakes, even if you listen to fellow growers.....

I think I've been growing 4 yrs? I'd have to look to be sure, but either way, I'm getting it now because of THIS site, thcfarmer, and all the great people here....

For that, I thank you for posting your grow......it helps me figure things for my own grow style.....

Keep at it......I'm always watching!
Cheers brother, appreciate the kind words!! I will always do my best to document and answer any questions regarding my grow and process. It definitely helps me with my brain lol and if it helps anyone else that’s a bonus in my book!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
3rd to last photo omfg 🤣
Haha trying to do these strains proud! They’re definitely photogenic!
The flash on photos are the best! Great work brotha, almost harvest time!
Thanks brother!! For real!!! My last phone was a lot better taking lights out pictures, I hate the new software on IOS that screws with dark settings, but I must say their new lenses on IPhone 14 and 15 are really really nice!
What kind of terps are you smelling for this cross? All cookies hybrid, extra frosty, awesome color!
Sweet, sugar and smells like a candy factory! Every single one has that sweet smell and right now hard as f-ing rocks. The back right, the main stretch has a small gas smell but still the sweetness overpowers it!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
God dang Schwifty 😍
Looks so good bro, after seeing you grow these im gonna have to get my hands on and hunt some:

Ogkb x Banana Man 🍌🕺
Haha thanks brother!! Appreciate the kind words man, I’d says my best I’ve ever done. Really really loving this strain so far I can’t wait to sample 🤤
Stunning bro…well done. Cheers
Thanks man!! It’s hard to stop taking pictures need to make some room 🤣

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Yeah. You don’t suck even a little.

Now for some inter dimensional cable.
We need meeseeks for trim hail 😜
Neither do you brother!! It’s always an inspiring to see how many awesome growers we have on here supporting each other! Have you watched this new season at all by chance?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 54 -

@ViparSpectra KS3000 has been at 60% for the last few days for ripening and it’s coming along great!!

Can chop any moment, most of the trichomes are cloudy with a very small amount amber or clear which is what I prefer, tried to get the best pictures but it was hard to get pictures of all the angles I was looking at due to my back.

I’ll continue to keep an eye, but these girls finished ahead of schedule and I’m not complaining because I really need the smoke. If things continue this way I will most likely just chop on day 56 right at the 8 week since pistils and 9 weeks since flip.

IMG 9408
IMG 9413
IMG 9415
IMG 9418
IMG 9420
IMG 9421
IMG 9423
IMG 9425
C

climbit

Day 54 -

@ViparSpectra KS3000 has been at 60% for the last few days for ripening and it’s coming along great!!

Can chop any moment, most of the trichomes are cloudy with a very small amount amber or clear which is what I prefer, tried to get the best pictures but it was hard to get pictures of all the angles I was looking at due to my back.

I’ll continue to keep an eye, but these girls finished ahead of schedule and I’m not complaining because I really need the smoke. If things continue this way I will most likely just chop on day 56 right at the 8 week since pistils and 9 weeks since flip.
Fucking sick bro. Question do you bring the light intensity up to 100% during peak flower then as most of the weight has set reduce the intensity? If so what is your theory behind this?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Fucking sick bro. Question do you bring the light intensity up to 100% during peak flower then as most of the weight has set reduce the intensity? If so what is your theory behind this?
This round, I went straight to 100% at 18” away. As they stretched into the light it increased their DLI to match the stage they were in.

When you’re in ripening you want to decrease your DLI. From my understanding this helps maintain terps and wont have issues with THC degrading (I’m no scientist) 👨‍🔬

I follow this guideline from Build a soil, but mainly just the temps/humidity and DLI guidelines and not the light schedule. Since I’m not an organic grower I don’t follow it to the T and just edited the part I use.

IMG 9427
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Neither do you brother!! It’s always an inspiring to see how many awesome growers we have on here supporting each other! Have you watched this new season at all by chance?
I bootlegged 2 of them so far, fact is they did a great job on Morty, I need to watch the other episodes, my understanding is that Rick does get better. His lack of burps was making me crazy though……do you like it? my heart and soul is in it for the win 👊🏻🤡

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
You always have some ridiculously frosty buds 🔥
Thanks brother!!! These Okie crosses are jaw dropping on their frost production!!
I bootlegged 2 of them so far, fact is they did a great job on Morty, I need to watch the other episodes, my understanding is that Rick does get better. His lack of burps was making me crazy though……do you like it? my heart and soul is in it for the win 👊🏻🤡
I haven’t watched any of them, I’m still a little sour around the whole politics of it all. I have heard the new voice overs and Ricks voice there’s just that slight sober sound in his tone that just seems so off, but totally agree Morty is right on point.

I’m probably going to watch it still, but ugh it’s just not the same as it was when I committed to the Schwifty name 🤣

Top Bottom