Schwifty grows under ViparSpectra KS3000 // OGKB x Okie from Tenguseed Co

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Thank you so much, it’ll be great to see the family! Excited to get the next one started!

Thanks for the kind words!! This is probably my best grow as far as quality and drying was absolutely perfect. Going to give a good write up later tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks brother, I had an absolute blast!! Next grow should be interesting, I’m going with different nutrients this go around.
What are you changing, what strain?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Pheno 1
IMG 9517

IMG 9519

Pheno 2

IMG 9526

IMG 9527

IMG 9528

Pheno 3
IMG 9536

IMG 9537

IMG 9538

Pheno 4

IMG 9539

IMG 9540

IMG 9541

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Excellent job brotha, enjoy the vacation!

Advanced Nutrients is a great line of nutes I've had success with, I've used their OG organics line.

A product that is inexpensive per app (5 ml/gal, 1000 mL for about $25-30 most places)

Alchemist Stout MSA, worth considering.

Silica is a non essential element for plant growth, but I think it helps significantly. It helps with plant cell growth, that's pretty important haha.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Excellent job brotha, enjoy the vacation!

Advanced Nutrients is a great line of nutes I've had success with, I've used their OG organics line.

A product that is inexpensive per app (5 ml/gal, 1000 mL for about $25-30 most places)

Alchemist Stout MSA, worth considering.

Silica is a non essential element for plant growth, but I think it helps significantly. It helps with plant cell growth, that's pretty important haha.
Thanks man and that’s great to know! I found a local supplier here that sells it and can save me a ton on shipping it!! I’m hoping I can transition smoothly and not have any issues. 😬

Top Bottom