ScrOGer's Medi-Grow Show

• Thread starter ScrOGer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ScrOGer

Here's a couple of updates, as there hasn't been much going on , but getting fatter, and swollen. maybe you'll see some noticeable changes if i post bud shots every week.

The last pic is the first signs of the GDP turning purple.

JH DF42 group fat
JHDF42 Frosty
GDP turning purple DF42
R

rhuddin

Hey ScrOGer... grow is looking sweet... glad to see you got through your issues... Got to love the scrog... Keep up the good work!

S

ScrOGer

GDP finished

Hey ScrOGer... grow is looking sweet... glad to see you got through your issues... Got to love the scrog... Keep up the good work!

Made it through after a stumble or three at the start. knocked the rust off, and kicked ass to the finish line. the jack was 20% amber when i chopped at day 53. i was stunned. pics to come...

here's a gdp update! Chopped at day 64 of 12/12 the leaves were black, and nearly half of the trichs are amber. she is really sticky. made a nice big ole ball of hash from my scissors and gloves. i pulled a branch down at day 60 to check her out. i am smoking that tonight and i have to say that this cut is really energetic for a 100% indica. nice body stone, but a happy uplifting kind of buzz. i want ot do shit! like hit the skatepark, but not break a rib like a did last time :( i cant believe i didnt take any pics of her before i chopped her. shitty....

pretty impressive for your first go at rw
thanks. i was a DWC guy before, but, i am placing a cpl of buckets int he room too, on the next run. thanks for checking out the drama and comedy....

The GDP is hanging out to dry. cut her at day 64. i forgot to take pics.... but here are some from days 45-60

GDP turning purple DF42
GDP purple 1
GDP purple 2
GDP purple 3
GDP DF 60
S

ScrOGer

JACK UPDate FINAL PICS

16 plants of jack herer under 2000w HPS, pulled in 3# 3zips (dry weight). filled 8 jars 80% full. while i was chopping, i took all the tops of first and gave the second layer of buds a day and half more light, before clipping them down, finally.

Here is a pic show from days 47 til final

JH DF2
JHDF42 Frosty
JH DF42 group fat
JH close up DF47
Jhdf49 group
JH df49
S

ScrOGer

Prepped the cubes for stacking the GDP, to ready them for the VEG tray.

Also cleaned and set up for another run....

last pic is some SUGAR!

GDP cubes for stacking
JH mats are down
JH Group on mats
JH sugar
S

ScrOGer

Alien Fire OG & wifi

SO i see that this strain is stretcher. so i put in 8 of them, after i raped them for cuts :) :hunter:

Alien Fire OG df1
S

ScrOGer

New jack city!!!!!

SO i have the theme to the love boat in my head. i used ot watch it as achild, and fall asleep to it, thikning i could stay up with the older cousins and such. i think i was like 7 or8 or something like that. anyway....

The world needs more people like jack herer (R.I.P.), the man who brought the knowledge to us!!!

JH laid out
JH out of jar 2
JACK HERER COLOR PIC
JH taking another run
S

ScrOGer

Jack Herer final dry weight is 3lb 2.5oz

*****IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE BAKED RIGHT NOW********

STARE INTO THE SMOKE... TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE

EDIT: IM BAKED UPLOADED THE WRONG PIC

Rainbow smoke
JH out of jar 2
S

skywalkerss

what up bro,

fuckin A nice pull n overall hands down impressive!

im doing rk for the first time in 3x3 trays and coco matts...so ur whole journal was fucking tits for me dude....iv learned alot and im so glad to find rk growers on this forum cuz theres not that many ppl who do it anymore.....

anyway again thanks, and i didnt soak some of my cubes either and got weird ph issues for a bit...but i hand feed so i never really see any run off...idk but im really thinking to just switch to the pump.

nice pull u rocked that shit

S

ScrOGer

Glad to have been a part of your schooling :) thats why we do it online. so hopefully, there is something to learn, either by the reader and/or the grower. good luck with your setup. what are you running, genetics wise?

thanks for your comment! i'm chilling like red fox below....

Colt 45 sanford
S

ScrOGer

Skywalkerss: another thought check out hiboy and single speed, they both run with rockwool and get really great results.

S

skywalkerss

Thanks man, I got a 5x10 screen over the tables as Well, so it should be a funn one.

I'm running larry og bubba (clone cutt larry oG x bubba kush)

Iv been lurking on Singlespeeds thread already, I got lots of reading to do :)

And ur boy hiboy thread couldn't find it....but ill keep searchin...Thanks for all the help again....I'm about to make the flip in 6 days ::smoke::

S

ScrOGer

Scroger!!!! Congrats bro. How did the GDP turn out?
GDP is hanging to dry right now. i took her to 64 days. basically, when she was 40%amber trichs. i did one plant of harlequin, she produced 3 oz. i took down half ounce short of 3/4 lbs of dj short blueberry, and 2.5 ounces of diamond OG.
Thanks man, I got a 5x10 screen over the tables as Well, so it should be a funn one.

I'm running larry og bubba (clone cutt larry oG x bubba kush)

Iv been lurking on Singlespeeds thread already, I got lots of reading to do :)

And ur boy hiboy thread couldn't find it....but ill keep searchin...Thanks for all the help again....I'm about to make the flip in 6 days ::smoke::

search dual arc wifi

it will come up, unless it has been taken down.

singlespeed

singlespeed

GDP is hanging to dry right now. i took her to 64 days. basically, when she was 40%amber trichs. i did one plant of harlequin, she produced 3 oz. i took down half ounce short of 3/4 lbs of dj short blueberry, and 2.5 ounces of diamond OG.
it will come up, unless it has been taken down.

Good for you, My GDP went 64 as well. Are you getting the harlequin tested? What's Diamond OGs lineage?

Latest posts

Top Bottom