Sea got jacked

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
sorry this happend to you but glad u are well is the most important thing.remember though its usually someone who no,s you

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
SM, so sorry this happened to you. I've also been a victim of a home invasion tied up, beaten and watched as they cut off a friends finger to gain information. It was nearly 10 years ago and I've gotten over it especially after I heard they got theirs.. Hope you a safe recovery and whoever was involved justice in any way. MWD
Oh my God. Thank you. I'm so glad the people who attacked you now see retribution. I have to admit, I'm losing hope already, and am just trying not to think about the stuff that's making me sad. I'm also trying very, very hard not to let paranoia set in. But yesterday, at right around the same time it all happened the dog started barking just like she did before the guy walked onto the property and I found myself damn near completely panicked. Got dressed, put on shoes and was ready to fly out the garage through the back of the property to get to any neighbor's who was home. Took me a while to get settled down again.

Oddly enough, my reaction is nowhere nearly as strong as it was after the Whittier-Narrows earthquake. Now, that got me jumpin'!
Look hard at the belgian malinois,they seem to have an innate sense of when things are not right and will protect you and yours with everything they have.Im a huge supporter of adopting dogs from shelters but i prefer to raise my #1 dog from a pup,just something about them knowing they are part of the family from the get go that gains an extra bit of loyalty,I have never had an outside dog,all my dogs live with us both in and out of the house and they are very protective of both places.
These are breeds I haven't worked with myself, but have read of and know folks who have and do, and they love them. I would absolutely be open to considering a GSD or Belgian Malinois, they're beautiful dogs and appear to be physically capable and athletic. But, I would have questions about working with them.
Sorry to hear about this seamaiden,Frickin scumbags!!Wishing you all the best and hope either you or LEO find these scum! A security screen door is a must at my grow house and I never answer the door w/out scoping out who's there first,and if they get through that then there's my pit bull on the other side waiting for them!
Security screen would be a wholehearted YES, if we can figure out how to attach it. I did scope the guy out, I thought he was PG&E and I was hoping they were trimming trees again. So I could get another free load of woodchips, was gonna spread them on the (dirt) driveway. My girl is a likely PB-ridgeback mix, adopted after being turned in to animal control twice. Maybe if I'd had her from the get-go she would be less tolerant of others, but it's too late for that now.
getting busted with weed is one thing. having a gun with the weed and getting busted is a whole different story..... i believe the DOJ does not allow any med patient with a rec to own firearm.
Well, I'm not so sure about that, but I am 100% certain that if someone is able to get close to me they very well may be able to get a weapon away from me. While I don't want to be responsible for murdering someone, neither do I want them to have a reason to believe they'll have to kill *me* so they can do their thing. It was a murder in our county that caused the whole OD cultivation ban uproar in the first place.

I'm perfectly happy, however, to spray someone in the face with pepper spray (the stuff with capsaicin, not mace) or, as someone suggested to me, wasp spray (because it shoots a long stream, you can get them in the face with it). My attorney firmly instructed me years ago to get rid of any firearms in the house (we do still have a pellet gun for retraining deer and turkeys when they're raiding the gardens, plinking, stuff like that), and the police were very firm in their appreciation of my not having any such weapons. Again, my biggest fear is that it would either give reason to use more force, or be taken away from me and used against me.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Seamaiden said: ↑
Ooohhh... FUUUUCCCKKK! Tomorrow's voting and I do NOT want to be seen in this condition in public. God damn it. God damn it. I can't just throw a towel over my head, nor would I not attract attention by using a veil. God damn this shit. There is no way I'm not voting, either, no fucking way.​
Hold your head up, be proud, don't wear any makeup at all, and vote- in public, looking like you just got the shit beat out of you. Go out of your way to attract attention. Why? Because then EVERYONE will know what happened to you, and that will put much more pressure on the local police to do something about your case. The MORE publicity you garner, especially in your current condition, the better off you and your cause will be! Even the appearance of this being possible intimidation because of your fight with the county commissioners over the outdoor ban could be newsworthy- and at this moment, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by casting such aspersions as widely as possible- on television, if you can! After all, you don't KNOW those thugs weren't somehow connected to the commissioners, do you?

Motherfuckers wanna play hardball, let them see you out in public all beat up. THAT'S hardball!

REPOSTED the above from another thread, I felt it was a legitimate addition to the conversation here.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Seamaiden, we have never met in person, but I feel like I know you from the personality that has come through your fingers to brighten and enlighten the days of all of us who read what you share.

You know a good person by the quality of the people around them- you're the best, and we all feel violated that this has happened to you. It feels awful to know that you're hurt, yet a huge relief to hear that your injuries aren't permanent.

I know I'm in pretty good company when I say that if you need anything, ANYTHING- all you have to do is ask.

What really gets me about all this is that if the guy had come to your door and just asked for your help, you'd have given it to him! The apologizing for beating you up and stealing your heirlooms- if da fool is lucky enough to see the inside of a courtroom, you might mention that in your testimony and ask for extra time on their sentence at the sentencing hearing just for that.

The next time you talk to a detective about your case, remind them about all the praise you got from LEO when they saw you didn't have any guns. Remind them that was because you trust them to find who did this to you... and that trust isn't misplaced, IS IT? ;)

dirk d

dirk d

This is terrible, i'm sending some good karma your way and wish you a full and speedy recovery. I believe in having a gun(at least 1) hidden in the house somewhere in case of emergencies. I don't care who sais what -- anyone coming into my home with intent to hurt me or my family will get several shots in them..and a final shot to the head..you may come into my home on your feet but i guarantee you'll be leaving full of holes in a body bag. Since when did the constitution say you have a right to bear arms --- unless you grow marijuana.

It's better to let LEO handle this though dave. I can only imagine what is going through your head. help your wife recover and let the police handle this now. anything you do would only make your families situation worse. good luck to you as well and my prayers are with you and your family.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Best wishes and a speedy recovery Seamaiden, valuable material possessions are one thing but health and wellbeing are what's really important

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

This is the best mace i know of it is for bears you can get it from amazon.com up to 35 feet spray.

Mace Brand Bear Pepper Spray Great news for true outdoor enthusiasts! Deter attacking bears. Strongest EPA approved animal repellent with 2.0% capsaicinoids. Stay safe with Mace! Now you can protect yourself against possible bear attacks, with safe, humane Bear Pepper Mace Spray. This powerful spray sprays up to 35 feet with an extreme blast! Great for: Hiking Fishing Camping Biking 9.2 oz (260 g)
LTS

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Terrible fucking news! I had my place ransacked a few months ago. Thankfully I wasnt home.

Cant stand people!

Hope you can recover sooner than later.

fractal

fractal

They do make firearms with trigger locks that only work when you are wearing a ring that comes with it, that sends out a signal to unlock the trigger when it is within an inch or two of the firearm. . . Nobody but you can pull the trigger, a lot of police use them in case the bad guy grabs their firearm. Since you mentioned your apprehension about having a weapon taken from you by an intruder. Not going to encourage you to get one, but they do exist and prevent that from happening.

squiggly

squiggly

Sea, I don't want to overstep my bounds or anything--so please don't take this wrong but, you really should go talk to someone neutral about this. A therapist is the first thing that comes to mind, but even a childhood friend you haven't seen in a long time or something like that would be good.

You need to be allowed to get out what it is that's bothering you--panicking at sounds which remind you of the incident is a good indicator that PTSD might be developing. You need to meet this thing head on if that is the case, the earlier the better.

This is coming from a person who's been through it--get help, there's nothing weak about admitting it's hard to come to terms with being brutalized and taken advantage of. That is something that, as a woman in America, you have to deal with on a daily basis much of the time anyway.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

This is the best mace i know of it is for bears you can get it from amazon.com up to 35 feet spray.

Mace Brand Bear Pepper Spray Great news for true outdoor enthusiasts! Deter attacking bears. Strongest EPA approved animal repellent with 2.0% capsaicinoids. Stay safe with Mace! Now you can protect yourself against possible bear attacks, with safe, humane Bear Pepper Mace Spray. This powerful spray sprays up to 35 feet with an extreme blast! Great for: Hiking Fishing Camping Biking 9.2 oz (260 g)
LTS
Right on im gonna get me some of this so i can spray it in the MF'ers face right before i blow his brains out!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I worry what would happen if a woman home alone sprayed a guy...and just pissed the dude off.:( might give the woman a min or 2..but then what?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Very sorry to hear this Seamaiden. Best wishes. Stay strong and be safe.

P.S. FishWhistle, I think Belgain Malinois' are preferred over German Shepards because the breeds are similar but don't have the same problems with hip displacia (sp?).

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Fader,I just lost my belgian 2 weeks ago and he did have some dysplasia but he was also 13 1/2 years old,not sure if they are more or less prone to it.

fractal

fractal

Making any progress in getting those scumbags arrested? Do you think it was the person who was the most likely suspect based on what they said the last time you talked to them, the dude who had just had a kid and needed money? I really want to read that this case was solved and the perpetrators are locked up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't heard anything more from the police for a few days. They said this may take a while, but to not lose hope because DNA evidence was left behind. They may need to get the DoJ involved because our county's department doesn't have a lab that can process that kind of evidence. Also, because tasers are serialized there's that avenue as well. I know they've done some interviews, but I don't know who, when or what.

I've pretty much lost hope that I'll ever recover a single piece of the jewelry that was stolen. The antique gold ID bracelet with my grandmother's name inscribed on it was over 40g of 24K gold, so the meltdown value right now is very, very high and I'm sure those outfits that offer to buy your gold & jewelry don't ask a thing about where it may have come from. Been pricing out amethysts, too, as I had a very unusual ring with a very large, very dark stone that was cut and set in a very unique manner, and it seems I got quite a deal on it, as it will cost me several times more to try to replace it, and that's assuming I'm able to find a stone that can match its quality and size. I had also bought a HUGE Cuban link bracelet back when gold was about $300/oz, and that bracelet is easily over an ounce of 14K gold. The Balinese bracelet was about an ounce of 22K gold. What's gold going for per ounce right now?

I also just figured out that he stole my good (fancy, for going out) Rx glasses. It was at that point that I started calling him an asshole and a motherfucker in my head. WTF? Why steal my Rx glasses, you ASSHOLE??? You smashed the pair I was wearing on my head, while I was wearing them, couldn't you have just left the fucking Rx glasses? Asshole. Shitstick. I hope you get a big Bubba for a boyfriend once you go away for your little vacation. THAT idea I am NOT letting go of, no way no how! Like that line in the Sublime tune Date Rape.

fractal

fractal

Holy shit that was like 100 grand in gold they stole? I'm just estimating but it sounds like it. Damn, that is really really messed up. I'm terribly sorry for what happened to you Sea it's just no good all around. At least they didn't get your entire crop did they? Not having any buds to smoke at this time would just be unforgiveable. Really glad you made it through relatively alright and alive, for sure.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

The "stuff" they took of mine was nothing compared to what they took of Sea's. I am upset that every single jewelry gift I gave her over the years was taken, but we "will" replace these "things" over time. I plan on it. I want justice served for what they did to my wife...and that it what bothers me the most.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Today's spot gold price: $1730/oz troy, give or take. Four ounces plus puts the gold value in the $7k range. It's not the money; I know how it feels to lose something dear and irreplaceable. It feels sort of like I've been amputated... maybe not a limb, but definitely losing something I had counted on to always be there.

I think there's pretty much a whole forum full of people here who want to see justice served... preferably street justice. That fool's first stroke of good luck would be to get caught by the cops before one of us finds him.

The best way to keep the cops on the job is for Seamaiden to be out and about and on the town. NO officer worthy of their badge will forget the first time they see her and it will serve as even more motivation to get to the bottom of things. You might try walking into the sheriff's or the mayor's office, too- just to inform them about your case, and your heartfelt desire for justice. I'd call the TV stations first...

Top Bottom