Sea got jacked

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
English Mastiff is the greatest dog I've ever been around. Powerful and fast enough to take on a lion, yet gentle enough to wrastle with me daily. He puts his teeth on me, but never bitten me, just gotta watch his jabs- paws move fast with that boy.. They are such lovers, too! Had a doberman, very sweet and loyal, had pit bulls, and can't say anything bad about a well raised pit, but once you've had BIG dogs, it is hard to want anything else- like moving back to the city after a decade in the sticks. Sid is about 18 months now, maybe 20, and floating right around 200 lbs at this point.

While I really wish you had a firearm at your side, I'm sure we'd all feel much worse to be reading that "Sea is being detained after killing two intruders, and maiming a third" -- not to mention the emotional trauma. Killing a man in defense is hell on the emotions of a heart centered person, regardless of how necessary it may be. I don't wish that on you

I hugged my wife extra long when she came home yesterday.... Oh Dave, I can barely imagine how you feel, my heart goes out to you brother, and to you Sea for enduring such a vicious attack. This moral fragmentation taking place in humans (especially American) is just sickening. I guess I can't speak from experience, but I don't understand how a person who just brought life into the world could be so ugly and dismissive of life.

B&E, Assault (with a deadly weapon?), also torture if you were tied then beaten.... plus grand larceny... If he's stupid enough to leave so much evidence those pieces of trash will get what's coming to them. Let em think about it a for a decade in a cage. I know Dave would rather feel the justice splitting his knuckles open upon cranial matter, but I'd rather know the perpetrator were living the scared and broken existence that comes with being a thief in prison, than worry about any cases hanging above your head for taking out the trash.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
you know how you make people in prison that do shit like that feel the wrath of pain they inflicted....;) you put money on someones books :D..i would gladly donate, if they make it to jail :)

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

English Mastiff is the greatest dog I've ever been around. Powerful and fast enough to take on a lion, yet gentle enough to wrastle with me daily. He puts his teeth on me, but never bitten me, just gotta watch his jabs- paws move fast with that boy.. They are such lovers, too! Had a doberman, very sweet and loyal, had pit bulls, and can't say anything bad about a well raised pit, but once you've had BIG dogs, it is hard to want anything else- like moving back to the city after a decade in the sticks. Sid is about 18 months now, maybe 20, and floating right around 200 lbs at this point.

While I really wish you had a firearm at your side, I'm sure we'd all feel much worse to be reading that "Sea is being detained after killing two intruders, and maiming a third" -- not to mention the emotional trauma. Killing a man in defense is hell on the emotions of a heart centered person, regardless of how necessary it may be. I don't wish that on you

I hugged my wife extra long when she came home yesterday.... Oh Dave, I can barely imagine how you feel, my heart goes out to you brother, and to you Sea for enduring such a vicious attack. This moral fragmentation taking place in humans (especially American) is just sickening. I guess I can't speak from experience, but I don't understand how a person who just brought life into the world could be so ugly and dismissive of life.

B&E, Assault (with a deadly weapon?), also torture if you were tied then beaten.... plus grand larceny... If he's stupid enough to leave so much evidence those pieces of trash will get what's coming to them. Let em think about it a for a decade in a cage. I know Dave would rather feel the justice splitting his knuckles open upon cranial matter, but I'd rather know the perpetrator were living the scared and broken existence that comes with being a thief in prison, than worry about any cases hanging above your head for taking out the trash.

How true all of that is......Reading this makes me think how I would react.....its just hard too not say you wanna thrash these fuckers too death, and just toss em aside......and if its true this person has a new born at home.....I feel sorry for that child and the mother......what a fucking shitty existence......im just glad SM wasnt killed.....cause it sounds like she was pretty dang close.....literally gives me chills and makes me angry. Dave is a bigger man than I, cause id go fucking apeshit.....

But how true is it that we didnt have too read well Sea had a gun and plants and even though it was a burglary shes still going to be charged.......just thank whatever you believe in.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

you know how you make people in prison that do shit like that feel the wrath of pain they inflicted....;) you put money on someones books :D..i would gladly donate, if they make it to jail :)

Ill donate too......Hell ill send him a letter...."hey fuckface, just too let you know the prison gangrape we all paid for only cost two cartons and a balloon of chiva...and that was the fun part......see you soon "Brittany".......

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

SM, so sorry this happened to you. I've also been a victim of a home invasion tied up, beaten and watched as they cut off a friends finger to gain information. It was nearly 10 years ago and I've gotten over it especially after I heard they got theirs.. Hope you a safe recovery and whoever was involved justice in any way. MWD

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

This makes my blood boil when i read this,people that are so lazy and ignorant that they beat and steal from hard working people, and a women on top it.

My heart goes out to you sm, Great Dane are my Favorite breed of dog my two males are 190 lb and one female is 175 lb that's a total of 550 lb of back up at my door. and getting more dogs well help you heal your mind too.
LTS

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Sorry to hear about this seamaiden,Frickin scumbags!!Wishing you all the best and hope either you or LEO find these scum! A security screen door is a must at my grow house and I never answer the door w/out scoping out who's there first,and if they get through that then there's my pit bull on the other side waiting for them!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

As far as dogs go my vote is for a belgian malinois/german sheperd,cops and special forces use them for a reason,ive been feeling a little vulnerable lately as i just lost my beloved belgian 2 weeks ago,i have owned many dogs,rotts,pits,dobies but i have never owned a dog as intelligent,gentle and more keenly aware of his surroundings and what was going on around him than that dog,i felt safe leaving my wife at home with him and he loved children even if they were fucking with him.
I have to agree with CGken though a firearm is my first line of defense at home,the dog is just my first warning and backup.
Glad your ok sea it doesnt always go that way.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
As far as dogs go my vote is for a belgian malinois/german sheperd,cops and special forces use them for a reason,ive been feeling a little vulnerable lately as i just lost my beloved belgian 2 weeks ago,i have owned many dogs,rotts,pits,dobies but i have never owned a dog as intelligent,gentle and more keenly aware of his surroundings and what was going on around him than that dog,i felt safe leaving my wife at home with him and he loved children even if they were fucking with him.
I have to agree with CGken though a firearm is my first line of defense at home,the dog is just my first warning and backup.
Glad your ok sea it doesnt always go that way.

I've had my eye on a German Shepherd too, amazing animals

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Look hard at the belgian malinois,they seem to have an innate sense of when things are not right and will protect you and yours with everything they have.Im a huge supporter of adopting dogs from shelters but i prefer to raise my #1 dog from a pup,just something about them knowing they are part of the family from the get go that gains an extra bit of loyalty,I have never had an outside dog,all my dogs live with us both in and out of the house and they are very protective of both places.

squiggly

squiggly

Do not rely on dogs for safety unless you are an experienced trainer.

I will say something here that is likely to get me scoffed at, but I feel it might help someone so here goes:

In my younger years--I used to pop off drug houses. Mostly this was not weed--and I NEVER used violence, so let's make that clear from jump.

I worked for a long time with a dog trainer leading up to this, and realized that most of the houses I knew of relied on dogs to keep their stash safe. If you know what you're doing and if the dog isn't absolutely brutal (which usually means it's been beaten every day of its life)--you can either:

1. Get that dog to lick you

or, at least

2. Keep it from biting you. (even if it barks vigorously).

If the dog knows you already (i.e. you're being robbed by an acquaintance) its even easier.

As for a second good reason not to do this--you will fall in love with your pet. You will want to protect it, not vice versa.

Hopefully no one hates me now--this was many many many years ago in my past and I am a totally changed person (I was coke head at this time).

silverhaze

silverhaze

Sea,

Man, I'm just so sorry and upset about this. I'm shocked and appalled that this happened to you and in the cowardly way that it was done. You can see the community coming out in numbers to help. If there is anything we (I) can do please don't hesitate to ask. You are so helpful and caring to all of us and we would do anything at all to support you too. Sending you the most positive vibes Sea. My best,

symbiote420

symbiote420

This is terrible news .....I hope they get the mofos so you don't have to react bro, Sea has always been one of the most helpful and caring peeps on the forums we frequent, she didn't deserve to be ambushed and assaulted like that ....freakin cowards!

My prays go out for you and I hope you have a speedy recover Seamaiden.

djstiks

djstiks

I respect your opinion..and reply with utmost respect and honesty here..

I really dont understand what you mean? o_O

Are you implying weed impairs one's judgement like alcohol does?

getting busted with weed is one thing. having a gun with the weed and getting busted is a whole different story..... i believe the DOJ does not allow any med patient with a rec to own firearm.

fractal

fractal

I saw a german shepherd up in mendo that could toss a truck tire 8 feet in the air with its jaws.. . It was a reject from police doggie school in the czech republic. fyi. It would look you in the eye while it did that too, it knew what it was doing. That's the dog I would want.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
K

kolah

Cheeko5monthsolda
I've had four German Shepherds over the past 40 years. Great dogs. This is my latest GSD and he is 8 but I like showing off this picture of him when he was 5 months old. He grew into his ears finally...and now weighs 135. And he's the tallest GSD I've ever seen. He hates intruders.

Top Bottom