• Thread starter shawnskush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

which do you use if either?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shawnskush

shawnskush

do these items accomplish the same goal or can they be used in conjunction for even better results? whats your experience with either or both products?

Shamus

Shamus

I used the two together with some EWC, alfalfa, kelp and OGBIO war.. girls def aren't complaining.. Could be counter productive how ever I don't believe so.. I just believe its mostly natural hormones and trace micro elements could be wrong though as far as sea green. They have their own mycos so to say so I'd think its a different beast. it may have natural enzymes or something of the sort. ill hafta stay tuned n see what folks say.

squiggly

squiggly

I used the two together with some EWC, alfalfa, kelp and OGBIO war.. girls def aren't complaining.. Could be counter productive how ever I don't believe so.. I just believe its mostly natural hormones and trace micro elements could be wrong though as far as sea green. They have their own mycos so to say so I'd think its a different beast. it may have natural enzymes or something of the sort. ill hafta stay tuned n see what folks say.

Sea green is bennies, humic, and some other proprietary stuff. Confirmed to have active bio life in it under scope.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I am 100% sure that there are species in my packs that are not in seagreen. I use both FWIW. Add the seagreen at the end of the brew and just mix it in. It foams too much otherwise... I believe that's due to a drop of yucca extract but they are very secretive with ingredients... most likely for labeling law reasons and trying to stay "proprietary"

The nute pack is mainly mycorrhizae. 9 species of endo. I am not sure seagreen has mycos at all but I could be wrong.

squiggly

squiggly

I've been using Caps bennies and Sea Green
They're a great combination in my organic soil garden..

I second this

They are both great products from my experience. I wouldn't stop using either of them EVER.

I first got on the Sea Green and noticed a big jump--especially during flower (can feed much heavier--like it says on the bottle).

Then i picked up cap bennies and noticed an equal size bump in production. They are wonderfully symbiotic products--as cap suggested I don't put in the sea green till the end of a brew, but i do make sure to aerate the brew well for awhile and simply monitor the foaming before actually applying the tea. I usually give it about 20 minutes or so. I want to make sure anything alive in there is getting its oxygen on before i bury most of them in dirt.

Both absolute staples in my humble opinion. I have tried ALL TYPES of other bennies and these are the only two products where I ever said to myself--yes I have to buy this continually.

my own compost out performed every other product on the market i tried--but caps and sea green has a little something extra special in there.

kweezy420

kweezy420

I second this

They are both great products from my experience. I wouldn't stop using either of them EVER.

I first got on the Sea Green and noticed a big jump--especially during flower (can feed much heavier--like it says on the bottle).

Then i picked up cap bennies and noticed an equal size bump in production. They are wonderfully symbiotic products--as cap suggested I don't put in the sea green till the end of a brew, but i do make sure to aerate the brew well for awhile and simply monitor the foaming before actually applying the tea. I usually give it about 20 minutes or so. I want to make sure anything alive in there is getting its oxygen on before i bury most of them in dirt.

Both absolute staples in my humble opinion. I have tried ALL TYPES of other bennies and these are the only two products where I ever said to myself--yes I have to buy this continually.

my own compost out performed every other product on the market i tried--but caps and sea green has a little something extra special in there.

any pics squiggly?

shawnskush

shawnskush

I am 100% sure that there are species in my packs that are not in seagreen. I use both FWIW. Add the seagreen at the end of the brew and just mix it in. It foams too much otherwise... I believe that's due to a drop of yucca extract but they are very secretive with ingredients... most likely for labeling law reasons and trying to stay "proprietary"

The nute pack is mainly mycorrhizae. 9 species of endo. I am not sure seagreen has mycos at all but I could be wrong.
thanks cap nothing set the mind at ease like word from the man himself.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
FWIW, I started this run without cap's bennies, just sea green. There is really no comparison. Sea Green is really good at helping with nutrient uptake. A plant that uptake nutrients better, will be healthier, pretty simple. OG Biowar is a far more dynamic product with much greater effect on vigor & health. It helps with nutrient uptake, mega loads the soli with beneficial fungi and bacteria, and can be used in a variety of combinations to emphasize different species. If I had to choose one or the other, I'd go og biowar all day.

Those are pretty basic terms, but I think that sums it up.

outwest

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is this the Seagreen that I've read is derived from cyanobacteria? If so, that leaves me with more questions than anything else! Is it this stuff? --> http://www.beneficialbiologics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=6

Btw, before my seedling disaster I had a comparison going of Cap's pack vs Roots Oregonism vs nothing at all. Using either product vastly outperform(ed) nothing at all, and Cap's pack was edging out the RO. One thing for sure, I can use Cap's bennies outside because they're a bit moist and clump, which means they don't blow away in the wind. The RO? Blows away in the wind.

squiggly

squiggly

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Cap, have you ever ran Sea Green in Hydro? Would you?
GR33N

bonkia

bonkia

I was buying great white and I also used mykos before I switched to caps benies. I use them on the veg side so the colonies are thriving before I flip to bloom. I use sea green Aswell for foilar, I wouldn't replace anything use them both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom