Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

I would start by watering in ypur grow nutrient asap. Looks like they recommend 44 ml of each per 11l water. You should be feeding every watering, there isnt any nutritional value in coco. You never want to use water only in coco unless you're flushing at the end. I wish i could talk you into going back into those smaller pots. 20l is way too big of a pot for coco. You can water multiple times a day in coco if you wish unlike soil where you want it to dry before you feed. I water once a day with 2 liters of feed per 11 liter pot to give you an idea. In coco its not about how big the pot is, its how much/ often you water. I dont want to bombard you with a bunch of info but if you want to grow some bud then you need to know how to use your medium.
I would start by watering in ypur grow nutrient asap. Looks like they recommend 44 ml of each per 11l water. You should be feeding every watering, there isnt any nutritional value in coco. You never want to use water only in coco unless you're flushing at the end. I wish i could talk you into going back into those smaller pots. 20l is way too big of a pot for coco. You can water multiple times a day in coco if you wish unlike soil where you want it to dry before you feed. I water once a day with 2 liters of feed per 11 liter pot to give you an idea. In coco its not about how big the pot is, its how much/ often you water. I dont want to bombard you with a bunch of info but if you want to grow some bud then you need to know how to use your medium.
Hey guys I just received this product. Planning to use it posting pic have a look and pls suggest

20180131 113456
20180131 113505
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

T5's can be real close like a few inches. LED is really experimental because each light is different my veg LEDS I keep 24" but in flower I am adjusting it and it's brightness levels all based on what the plants seem able to accept. CFL I have zero experience with.

D
Yes led are tricky, my seller suggested me to add a dimmer and then adjust accordingly

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Can you share a pic of your plants in 11l pot

incogneato

incogneato

I wish i had more full plant pics but my phone reset and deleted the ones i didnt upload here. This one got taller than i wanted but still did really well with her. Just over a meter tall and about a meter wide ( doing conversions on the fly lol) firts lic is after i untied all the stakes so shes leaning a little,
20171203 231449
20171201 055636

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

I think I am in trouble filling the 20l pot. If I want a 20% runoff i guess I will have to give 3l to each pot. I have transplanted them 5 days back. Should I get them in the 10l bucket?

chemistry

chemistry

What PH are you at putting in at? And how many PPM's are you feeding? Your plants look like they're Sativa dominant, so go easy on the nuits at first or your murder your them.

incogneato

incogneato

Superb grow
Thank you, i had 9 diff phenos in 11l pots all about the same size.
I think I am in trouble filling the 20l pot. If I want a 20% runoff i guess I will have to give 3l to each pot. I have transplanted them 5 days back. Should I get them in the 10l bucket?
I was hoping to stop you before you uppotted them but if it was me, yes. I would put them back in the 10l pots. That coco is looking real dry btw. What is your watering regimen looking like?

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Thank you, i had 9 diff phenos in 11l pots all about the same size.

I was hoping to stop you before you uppotted them but if it was me, yes. I would put them back in the 10l pots. That coco is looking real dry btw. What is your watering regimen looking like?
I water them once a day. 1 liter evenly distributed to 4 plants. I know you told me the day I transplanted them, but had all ready put them in the bucket and no other bucket was available so went on with it. But I get your point now

incogneato

incogneato

I water them once a day. 1 liter evenly distributed to 4 plants. I know you told me the day I transplanted them, but had all ready put them in the bucket and no other bucket was available so went on with it. But I get your point now
No doubt. Are you feeding them nutes every watering? I think you need a little more volume per feed. Honestly could probably give them each a liter in the 11 liter pots. I do 2 per in mine. You want to keep coco wet.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

No doubt. Are you feeding them nutes every watering? I think you need a little more volume per feed. Honestly could probably give them each a liter in the 11 liter pots. I do 2 per in mine. You want to keep coco wet.
The last two feed I gave them seaweed(2.5 ml per liter) and a feed of nutes before that

incogneato

incogneato

The last two feed I gave them seaweed(2.5 ml per liter) and a feed of nutes before that
Seaweed is also more of a supplimental food like the vermicompost. It can be used with your main nutes but shouldnt be used alone really. The best thing you can do in coco is learn good waterig practices. Keep it simple. Use your base nute at half strenght and water to runoff. Every feed gets nutes. Coco nutes, unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer, should be ph between 5.8 and 6.2. Double check the back label and let me know what is recommended. Once you learn to mix the nutes the same each run your nutes ph will come out way more consistent.

incogneato

incogneato

Thats more important than a
My guess is per liter
2.64 Ml micro
1.32 Ml bloom
3.96 Ml grow.
I would do 66ml of each per for a week. Lets get some good green growth popping. If it was me i would mix up 10l of that mix, 66ml per L. Pot them back inro the smaller pot and water them in with a good strong water. Start with 1/2 liter each then go back and you can give them more. You want the coco to absorb the nutes, you dont want it all to go out around the sides. Then the following waterings would be the same strenght but probably just 1-1.5l each.

chemistry

chemistry

I ph them around 6 to 6.7 ppm I am not sure can you suggest the suitable range of both.

That sounds about right to me, when you put your PH'd water into your coco the PH will drop, the trick is to find the right high, so when you feed and the PH drops, it should drain at around 5.8, that way, as your nuits filter through your coco it changes PH and covers a wide range as it passes over your roots.

Top Bottom