• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

DSC 0452

Homesteader

Homesteader

No offense but your camera sucks and makes everything look painted in pastel! Looks like male pre flower to me though. Not sure if these have had any stress or if this strain is stable but just be on the lookout for your other plants doing the same. You could casterate that sac (if thats what it is) and MAYBE be fine for the rest of the grow but if it was me, fuck that, I'm killing it if I have any doubt unless its something that couldn't be replaced.

Any light leaks? Too much Justin Beiber music? Something stressing it?

420Outlaw

420Outlaw

Definitely looks like some nuts imo. Can either pick them ALL off and keep watching it to make sure it dont jenner again lol. I just had one jenner on me so i tossed its dumb ass out side to finger itself out lol. Just keep a close eye on it bro.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

No offense but your camera sucks and makes everything look painted in pastel! Looks like male pre flower to me though. Not sure if these have had any stress or if this strain is stable but just be on the lookout for your other plants doing the same. You could casterate that sac (if thats what it is) and MAYBE be fine for the rest of the grow but if it was me, fuck that, I'm killing it if I have any doubt unless its something that couldn't be replaced.

Any light leaks? Too much Justin Beiber music? Something stressing it?

Really No idea,, I am sooo anal when it comes to haven them in top state!!!

Every thing I do I do easy and on levels...

Nothing really I could think off...

Ill have a better look on the rest tomorrow... Had along day already... Pffff time for a joint..

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I made cuttings b4 i put them in flower, thats the only thing that I could think off.
Any way nice I have just 4 now... Less work..

Am really not behind yield just searching for some good mothers..

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Guys just for the reference...

Thats the best pic I could take, Purple wreck Reserva Prevada hermie week two of flower with no obvious reasons!

Screenshot 20160802 225006

Over..

Prevada13

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Yes, better shot of single berries,dingle berries. You should just chop that cock, he can fuck your ladies if you want.

Ja man not in the mood for this shit man!!
Here is abetter pic as well..

She is still in the douch waiting for her fate..

Screenshot 20160803 093143

Top Bottom