• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

A triple cluster of male looking parts. And seed pod, or so it looks. Sorry

20160803 094243

Blue is calyx
Red was just one ball, when I removed it it was empty inside..
Never saw anything like that b4.

Did any body?!

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Ok. Don't trip and leave it a few days..... snap a shot in 3 days.please

Can I know why you recommend this smerb?

It has been in the douch and I have light on and off on her a million time so far..

The rest in the tent are sleeping now while she is in the douch light on!!

Smerb

Smerb

If you leave it on the 12/12 it will really show it's sex. It's not throwing pollen right now. You have a window to get rid of it. Those parts might have not popped their pistils. Sitting there looking questionable. If it's really herm their should be more..... maybe. Don't wrench your brain. Toss it if needed.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

You guys makes me hesitated alot...

Never been so hesitated b4 bcz all of the mixed reviews I get bro :) loool

Need some explenations with pics!! Me my self cant find anything that look like this online and I never saw something like this b4!

Irritating!! Found also this..

Screenshot 20160803 095636
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Maybe its something genitics??

As you know its pretty hard to find this strain anymore.. I dont mean to brag... But I really think that I have bought the last two packs avaliable any where online!

Ecompost

Ecompost

I've had this same experience.
yeah over here, and over there, its the Bulldog that they inter bred too much according to recent news, so now the poor dog cant breathe properly...may be people be tripping on pedigree mutant weed LOL. Its like when I first saw that fish in the Simpsons :-) #NorfolkBroads #KeepItInTheFamiliy

3eyes
Ecompost

Ecompost

I have three hso blue dream growing outdoors. Two fatter leaf and one slender sativa leaf.
I got this madberry growing that has 11 leaflets, then a random extra leaflet that looks like a sun leaf growing on top of a fan leaf. I will take a pic in a bit :-) BTW it stinks to high heaven as well. I will be gutted if its a jenner tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom