Second Opinion On A Hermie...

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

yeah over here, and over there, its the Bulldog that they inter bred too much according to recent news, so now the poor dog cant breathe properly...may be people be tripping on pedigree mutant weed LOL. Its like when I first saw that fish in the Simpsons :) #NorfolkBroads #KeepItInTheFamiliy

Lol nice one bro :)

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

yo those roots are banging tho, dont worry, you clearly gave it a fine life, shit happens. The others will come good, and fill the space. When I take a plant and still have others, they just get more rowdy and fill the gaps LOL

I dont know if I should start to worry, those 6.6 was full bro!!!
Thats the second week of flower!
I think they will be pretty much rootbonded by the end of the upcoming 7 weeks!!

Ecompost

Ecompost

Ooooo, she loved it man :)...
Was really nice day, she has just turned 4..
The only part I didnt like that the Ex had to be there looool ;)
very little in life is so perfect, but you got bloody close mate, this is more than I got yesterday LOL

Glad you had the joy of her little face mate. Its ace that bit. i am not mr consumption, but there is real joy in giving a kid a gift they really wanted, while they are innocent enough to still act obliviously towards money, cost and so called value, its brilliant

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

very little in life is so perfect, but you got bloody close mate, this is more than I got yesterday LOL

Glad you had the joy of her little face mate. Its ace that bit. i am not mr consumption, but there is real joy in giving a kid a gift they really wanted, while they are innocent enough to still act obliviously towards money, cost and so called value, its brilliant

Well said @Ecompost

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I got this madberry growing that has 11 leaflets, then a random extra leaflet that looks like a sun leaf growing on top of a fan leaf. I will take a pic in a bit :) BTW it stinks to high heaven as well. I will be gutted if its a jenner tho

My outdoor pw showed alot of 3 fingers fan leaves... Toke her a while till she discovered that they should be minimal 5 looool

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

More info about that strain..

Screenshot 20160803 151901
Screenshot 20160803 151911

Screenshot 20160803 152854

Apparently the strain is not that stable...

I better keep an eye on the rest!!!

I wanna also report that its not easy to clone according to my experience with it and the other info found on the web.

Still got closed pack... Will stay in the draw for along time I think!!!!!

1470231414603 1672877816

Thanks again everyone for all the help..

I think its time to close this thread.

Prevada.

Last edited:
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

mendo purps x Train wreck
that plant looks like one hurting plant leaf tips look like the claw is forming lower leafs are cupped with the claw
Now that would not be organix grown would it ???

Here is a new seed line made last year  mendo purps x train wreck germinated may 8th first out door test . We can already see the indi dominance but instead of being short n bushy it took to the sativa side in growth as it surpassed the 4 - 8 foot range in height this is a untouched female plant who knows with 5 more weeks of veg left her actual size may be outstanding looking forward to to final product and maybe a seed dump to THC and a complete journal on here for anyone wanting to try
IMG4248
IMG4245

Also have mendo x purple urkle seed run have not popped seeds yet

BudBogart

BudBogart

More info about that strain..

View attachment 621805 View attachment 621806
View attachment 621807

Apparently the strain is not that stable...

I better keep an eye on the rest!!!

I wanna also report that its not easy to clone according to my experience with it and the other info found on the web.

Still got closed pack... Will stay in the draw for along time I think!!!!!

View attachment 621808

Thanks again everyone for all the help..

I think its time to close this thread.

Prevada.
Close if you must, but this turned into a very interesting thread. Thanks to all for the education. Everybody brings their own experience and expertise to the table and I eat this stuff up.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Close if you must, but this turned into a very interesting thread. Thanks to all for the education. Everybody brings their own experience and expertise to the table and I eat this stuff up.

@BudBogart
Ill keep an eye on the rest and keep you updated sure guys..
Ill have to cancell the scrog for this round unfortunately, so I can take a better look at them all of the time..

Check this out for now guys

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/querkle-tga-violitta-ace-seeds-grow-diary.83190/

Prevada

Top Bottom