Second RDWC run, (Viparspectra p1500)

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
No hard feelings, I just get frantic with these flowers when something seems wrong...
sorry bud 👍🏼

It's all good. Once you have experienced a lot of strains, you'll find we are more stewards to the plant, than we are masters of the plant. That plant genetically is going to do what it's geared to do regardless what we do. Imo the trick is giving it all the tools it needs to do its thing to the most optimum level of its ability. Sometimes it's good to just watch and let it do its thing.

I've got two plants (Lemon Skunk #2 and HSC's PMM) in bonsai that get that night droop too. At first it looked like overwatering to me. But then I let them go right to the point of slightly drooping because of thirst and the night behavior was identical.

Growrx

Growrx

Things have been steady recently, ppm dropping slightly along with the PH. Iv been adjusting the ph back to 6.5 every other day or so on the the external res.
Been adjusting tie downs everyday and did a bit of defoliating today, let’s see how they take to it when I get back home.

08963CAD 34CC 41AC BE6B 170A95FC408E
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Things have been steady recently, ppm dropping slightly along with the PH. Iv been adjusting the ph back to 6.5 every other day or so on the the external res.
Been adjusting tie downs everyday and did a bit of defoliating today, let’s see how they take to it when I get back home.
Nice thick stems, looking good!

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

What do you think fixed the cal mag deficiency you had with the Alaskan?

Latest posts

Top Bottom