Second time growing

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Hahaha not hard to do, I took a small bud and a cloths pin and clipped it under a desk light-bulb (turned on obviously, lol) for about 24hrs,,,,was dry enough to test,,,yummmmm,,,lol

Just culled one of my outdoor ladies, weather turned while I was at work and then the wind knocked it over and besides it was more than ready,,lol All trimmed and hanging now. It has the same traits as the one I culled last night. With the weather pushing humid and hot one day to below freezing the next day, it has pushed the outdoor ladies, not big yields, but good enough for me. For roughly a 3 month outdoor grow and an experiment for me to see them grow outdoors, I am very happy with the results.

Thanks for the Karma, back at you in your too. :)

Icristal

Icristal

First I want to thank all the farmers here that helped me when I had issues with my ladies. The harvest I am doing now, would not be possible without you. So huge thank you all. It surpasses my expectations.

Harvest update: It has been a busy week and still not done,lol Pictures of things so far.

Mainline, waiting to be harvested:
1 4 5
Second Mainline pre-trimmed,now for detail work, lol
View of the progress, includes the Bitch, 3 outdoor ladies and (one mainline, unfinished).
Besides the mainline still flowering, one more outdoor lady are the only ones left to harvest, sometime soon. Not huge yield on the outdoor ladies, but as I said before, was an experiment and it gave me lots on in-site for next summer, happy with the results.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Job well done! How long did you veg those mainlined girls?

+++++++Vibes

Keep it Green

Icristal

Icristal

Going good icristal, you sure have talent. :)

Thank you DarkSpark,,almost done trimming,,,1 more plant outside,,but going to let it go longer.

Happy Growing
Icristal

Job well done! How long did you veg those mainlined girls?

+++++++Vibes

Keep it Green
Thanks Toaster,,,I just read my log and it looks like 5 weeks from seedling, should have been 4 weeks, but forgot to release the tie downs, lol, so had to give it another week to stand up more, worth the results, and will do them again like that. Flowering took longer than normal, because of a rookie mistake not watching my light timer, lol, but they came thru and gave me a good reward.
Happy Growing
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Well this grow has come to an end, pretty much, one more outdoors being pushed as far as I can. Other 5 have been cut, trimmed, and are in the curing process now. Early smoke of 4 of 5 cut are really good (with one of the 4 in particular being stellar all around), other one is lackluster, lol and looking forward to what they really are when finished curing. This grow outdoor and indoors has been a great learning curve/experience and thanks to all the farmers here for there support and help.

So here are some nuggets, dense, airy, sticky, and mmm good. :)
20140929 183914 20140929 184034 20140929 184153 20140929 184222 20140929 184227 A B C D E F G H I

DC105

DC105

Hey lcristal! Looks like u have a nice winter harvest my friend! Watcha got cookin for the next run? All that fire should keep u warm this winter!

Icristal

Icristal

Hey Dc,,thanks for stopping in my friend. In flower is the one lonely Moondawg. Just started and in seedling stage are 1 each, GSC, SMSxAK48, and Purple Berry x Playboy, courtesy of @Wildill(thanks Wildill) . I will do a thread when they are ready to show off,,,lol. Otherwise nothing for the next grow after yet,,waiting to hear on possibilities. Happy Growing :)

Icristal

Icristal

Update on my special lady/bitch,,,she seems to perform better when I call her my bitch,,hahaha. It has been 14 days since harvesting her and has she made a come back. She is quite the plant and have no doubt I will be able to get a good cut from her very soon. I am amazed at her vigor. Pictures are when she was culled and now 14 days later. I plan on keeping her around for a long time if I can. Would flower this one anytime my favorite.
Day one of reveg after she was harvested:
20140921 225211
Day 14 of reveg., going strong, old bud sites slowly going away and lots of new growth.
20141004 221627 20141004 221633 20141004 221640 20141004 221645

I was looking at the stocks still in the soil from the outdoor plants harvested about the same time as her and all have new growth on them,,they have been on a deck unattended since harvest, but still growing,,,lol

Top Bottom