• Thread starter Kyle mccall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

finished product off 18 plants trained

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

longtail

those are just fuckin' georgeous, 'xcuse my language, but that is simply amazing. you go back and look at the date you started those and it's unbelievable the growth rate you are getting. did you post a soil recipe? gotta go back and read.......kyle didn't see a soil recipe posted, do you mind bro? also if you are added nutes, chems or orgs, please post those also. might have just missed it when i scanned back through, very old people are like that.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

those are just fuckin' georgeous, 'xcuse my language, but that is simply amazing. you go back and look at the date you started those and it's unbelievable the growth rate you are getting. did you post a soil recipe? gotta go back and read.......kyle didn't see a soil recipe posted, do you mind bro? also if you are added nutes, chems or orgs, please post those also. might have just missed it when i scanned back through, very old people are like that.

very old people are like that haha quality no recipe mate just some new type of uk soil and some fox farm nutes their grow bloom and some microbes and decent lighting with the gavita s seems ages away to me as well like they ve been growing for months its only been like 5 weeks haha.

L

longtail

oh well no biggie, can't grow myself, but i'm enjoying the ride with you dude. keep up the great work, i'm riding out a hurricane right now, the bitch just shredded my tomatoe plants, boy this is pissing me off.....gotta get an avatar, tried to find a sectioin 8, that's me all over, maybe take a pic of my shredded tomatoe plants and post that with tear drops all over 'em. shit, something just crashed on the house while i'm typing this, better go check it out.

L

longtail

and you are running two 600 watt at the same time, prob about 100,00 lumen or there abouts?

sdgrower

sdgrower

yeah mate got a fan blowing cold air in that room and cold air via the windows coming in quite cold in the uk atm :)

Gotcha. I'm thinking of getting a tent and putting in a gavita 1000 DE trying to figure out how to keep it cool in southern california
Thanks for the info and great show

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Gotcha. I'm thinking of getting a tent and putting in a gavita 1000 DE trying to figure out how to keep it cool in southern california
Thanks for the info and great show

tbh don't it would be too much trouble to shift the heat i think if i were running mine in the day i would struggle with the heat do a small room instead that would probally be better lol.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

day 11 of the switch 12/12 and pistil activity has begun lol lights have just come on and theres a fair few now protuding every where lmao.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Well folks managed to take some photo's yesterday while i cleaned up the tent things are starting to take off now lol.

photo's 1 and 2 are amnesia haze 1 week visual flowering.

Random shot's sorry some are blurry :)

^^^ can't remember which plants this is from lol. And below is a hot of the hippie killer i have two of these this one is in a 18 litre square pot the other is in a 30 litre square pot plus two different phenos and growth structure.

Tent pic and below silver cheese stretchy pheno started to frost a little already :).
And another silver cheese :)
And that's all for now :)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

All lookin good bro. Very nice!

Literally this second just flipped mine...i'll be three soon ;)

Keep it comin bro

peace

can't wait to see yours mate bet there gonna be trained sick i've done my best tbh but theres two plants that really could benifit being tied down so the branches are spread out a little but other than then really happy with them lol.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

quick update found two SHIM'S so were down to 12 plants but theres a nice bit of space now so can pull a few branches down into the open.

Top Bottom