Seed companies in Colorado are Fucked!

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sky high

sky high

Sounds like it may be time to come out of the cave and make a trip down the hill fo' some quality CO bred seeds! Been lookin for a stomper of an indica forever. That "Hanis" afghani sounds like a treasure...

You guyz are makin me feel old(er) with the talk of "old skool" and Devolution!

always leaves a gap...

s h

eyecandi

eyecandi

CO is the place :)

4 Can Cups, 300 tested samples .... CO has the top 6 most potent (props to RareDankness for their OG Ghost Train Haze taking #1 @ 25.49%) ..... takes @ 3/4 of the rest, leaving the rest distributed among the other 3 cups. that's quite a statement. The evolution is here :) I'm loving what all you folks are doing

ttystikk

ttystikk

old school devo T-STIKK? i LIKE ME SOME DEVO

Crack that whip! Give the man the slip-
Gotta Whip it! Into shape!
Move it up! Go Forward!
Tattoo detected! It's not too late!
To Whip it! Whip it good!

-all to the video where the girl loses some article of clothing every time the whip cracks, lol. I can blame Devo for bein' kinky! Ya... that's it! That's the ticket!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Puffed some of the Hanis today which was given to me from the man himself. Its that "gets ya in the boo-boo" weed. Killer indy with a nice strong body stone. Get your NH beans while they last boyz. Coming soon to a grow room near you!

coloradochem

coloradochem

Puffed some of the Hanis today which was given to me from the man himself. Its that "gets ya in the boo-boo" weed. Killer indy with a nice strong body stone. Get your NH beans while they last boyz. Coming soon to a grow room near you!

im going up north soon hope to score some seed and smoke.

T

triangle kush

Facts are at $1 a seed I got demand for 100s of k of beans n think I cvan easily produce ove a million n a 4k hydro show sog a year with some organizing............

Please dont! pumping out shit seeds with no testing, selection, etc...they arent even worth $1 each. Freebies at best. Everyone can make their own seeds at home. Whats different is RUNNING 100s OF ONE STRAIN TO FIND THE BEST PHENO FOR BREEDING! Crazy idea in todays seed business i know.

T

triangle kush

Making millions of dollars, spreading seeds all over the world, growing hundreds and hundreds of seeds...

thumbnail.aspx

T

Tierra Rojo

Chilipocosocoloco, it's true we are not all badasses like you. However there are a few of us in this world that do the best we can with what we've got. Where did you get seed? I know for a fact that I didn't give them to you. Much less four packs. They were not available at the cup, and are not in stores until next week. If I don't know you personally you don't have them. We are fully aware that there is a difference between strawberries and cannabis, and the terpenes they produce under varied conditions. I'm just saying we have the experience to recognize and isolate some things, and this guy knows terpenes better than anyone we know. Including you. Who I'm pretty sure I don't know.

GhostFace

GhostFace

millions and millions of strains and hybrids..and i hate to break the news to you all but they all do the same thing once pulled and dried! as for loco im 99% sure he is the guy who bred the RockyMtnHigh etc. enjoy your weekend folks ;)

braggerz and t-baggerz lol

T

triangle kush

millions and millions of strains and hybrids..and i hate to break the news to you all but they all do the same thing once pulled and dried!

Once you get your grow skills down better you will realize how wrong that statement is. Ive seen your nugs and youre getting there but you still have along way to go. Keep on truckin!

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Wont the Exsisting seed co's in colorado just join up with legit collectives?

on the flip side every dam collective and there mother are gonna start seed co's are gonna think there breeders over night lol

Im curious to know what seed co's have been around in Co in the past 3yrs or longer besides centennial?
i know THSeeds is there now "kinda" lol and Arjan and few others were there trying to set up shop few yrs a go but they were denied

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Rare Dankness, New House, Reserva Colorado, 303. . .

outwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom