Seed Drop Coming To The Farm

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gerardbutler79

Hey Reef is this PR used in the cross with SSH the same as your old Panama Red offering? I saw you mention something about tissue culture. Also have their been any finished grows of Hau bac x Chemdog #4? I see it being offered but with no description so I assume its untested

Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi GB sorry for the delay yes the Chem xHB was tested I am pretty sure there is a grow report on NW green thumb .
The Panama Red line I am pretty sure is from the same seeds not from the seeds I produced but from the same seeds I first germinated to create the PR-Skunk line, we had germination issues tso I had the TC tech's go at them .
Amazing plants the most mould resistant strain I have ever witnessed .
Soaring old school sativa high , These seeds came from a US collector with a bunch of other really old strains that we never expected to germinate .

Reeferman

Reeferman

@Reeferman the Panama red used in the sshx is does it throw red .
I have been meaning to come back and talk about the reason PR often looked the colour it did along with Golds and other reds etc
As I have learned about the PR line this year it has a amazing ability to handle high humidity without rotting or moulding , When plants are dried and cured in highly humid zones or very quickly under hot dry conditions as many of the classic 70's strains were it had a influence on the coloration of the dried flowers also as I will will try to demonstrate with pictures from Mexico in the future when I can dig them up .
Some strains have really strange reactions to certain soils , as much as we would like our perfectly cared for plants to resemble the historical description that has been passed down orally and in photography , without matching the conditions of production soil conditions drying methods its very unlikely that we will reproduce the product .
The Mexican and Colombian gold types I know from personal experience are easier to get those expressions from when they are dried in the sun or quickly dried and allowed to cure often these "gold expressions" will emerge .
Now Coastal Panama and Panama generally is a very humid country , as I have witnessed in Coastal Mexico which is not as humid as Panama the Humidity can alter the coloration of drying MJ , having seen how well the PR resist mould and humidity this year I suspect the colour was greatly influenced by a very slow drying of the plants under extremely high humidity .
I don't know of any other plant that can take what PR will take and not rot off the stalks .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I have been meaning to come back and talk about the reason PR often looked the colour it did along with Golds and other reds etc
As I have learned about the PR line this year it has a amazing ability to handle high humidity without rotting or moulding , When plants are dried and cured in highly humid zones or very quickly under hot dry conditions as many of the classic 70's strains were it had a influence on the coloration of the dried flowers also as I will will try to demonstrate with pictures from Mexico in the future when I can dig them up .
Some strains have really strange reactions to certain soils , as much as we would like our perfectly cared for plants to resemble the historical description that has been passed down orally and in photography , without matching the conditions of production soil conditions drying methods its very unlikely that we will reproduce the product .
The Mexican and Colombian gold types I know from personal experience are easier to get those expressions from when they are dried in the sun or quickly dried and allowed to cure often these "gold expressions" will emerge .
Now Coastal Panama and Panama generally is a very humid country , as I have witnessed in Coastal Mexico which is not as humid as Panama the Humidity can alter the coloration of drying MJ , having seen how well the PR resist mould and humidity this year I suspect the colour was greatly influenced by a very slow drying of the plants under extremely high humidity .
I don't know of any other plant that can take what PR will take and not rot off the stalks .
Thanks reef have 10 packs of your gear now and i must say the quality size and uniformity of the beans is on point cheers

Reeferman

Reeferman

Thanks reef have 10 packs of your gear now and i must say the quality size and uniformity of the beans is on point cheers
Thanks Ned some of the seeds were produced via photo manipulation others are produced indoors , not every plant produced such pretty dark striped seeds , the main and most vital ? is do they germinate .
I am just harvesting some seeds from my greenhouse that are gray and darker but not as Sexy as others .
Although they are hard and weight is good .
I guess you hit on a point that is on my mind thanks so much for the kind comments , I am sure they will produce some fine cognac for the Mind .
XD 11 2

C

cheeseofchad

With Jihadi its pure fire that will finish early I suggest you purchase a pack and select a clone for next season the early flowering Pheno's will be obvious you will need to hold them on 22-24 hours of light .

im worried that if i put them out on june 1st they would start to flower right away coming from a 22/2-24/0 light schedule andi ihave some experience with photo sensitive strains...

no way you could do 18/6?....being finished early-mid september they wouldnt start flowering till sometime in july....your thoughts?

Reeferman

Reeferman

As Cheese said in the Jihad there are 2 pheno's flowers are exactly the same potency etc one pheno is very fast not Auto but very fast and responsive to photoperiod changes , it can be kept as a mom cloned but when they are placed outside as a clone they flower , the other pheno finishes at the end of Sept I let it go until the 10-12 of Oct it does not mould worst weather everything was moulding huge dense flowers no mould .
The flavour is much like pink kush and king it tastes so nice even seeded buds , I simply love Jihad wow I bet that name is setting off some government sensors for the net somewhere harsh .
Just to clarify the reason Jihad is named Jihad is that its from the Northern Tribal area of Afghanistan , I have nothing but the most flowel hatred for the poison these people are and spread , after what happened in France I wander if I should not change the name of the Strain now .

Reeferman

Reeferman

Yes I do Chad 22-24 , it depends on what your doing ideally if the plants are grown full season from seed outdoors they don't trip , with some of these strains like tea cup we actually find that veging them on 17-18 hours will keep them from going into full flower when they go out .
Jihadi was a bit of a shock as indoors they are totally normal even in 18 hours but when put outside they went hard and no reveg , Jihad is certainly one of the strains that is a must have for commercial outdoor venture although its my head stash just a perfect strain even for costal bc where mould is a killer .

C

cheeseofchad

so it might be better to plant mid-late june?
or are you saying plants have better chances of staying in veg at 22/2 or 24/0 once transplanting outdoors?

how to you prevent early flowering?

RG420

RG420

Wouldn't mind ya releasing some of that cherry haze bro! @Reeferman

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
How about Rereleasing that Haze bros Haze ?

I couldn't believe the description when I first seen it sandalwood and catpiss , it was shocking to see such a match to my favorite NYC Haze

Sams has never used this description himself .

I'm thankful your back and sharing Gems with the community, your LP and Willie Nelson were some of the best offerings I've tried in Adam

1luvbigherb

Reeferman

Reeferman

Hey thanks guys I have to my knowledge the first research and production permit issues in the EU so lots of great new stuff is coming soon .
We have 3780 Sq meter of Greenhouse from March foreword expect everything I have in my collection to be multiplied and for sale , we just received the green light !!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
If you guys can find some real Purple GSus seeds from back in the day that one is very nice. I have no idea how many Reeferman genetics I've grown last 12 plus years

Glimmer

Glimmer

Hey, Reef!
I just wanted to pop in and thank you for all your help with my order. Can't wait to pop a few of the Auto Love beans :) I'll be on the look out for your new auto strains, too. So grateful that you are sharing these genetics with the world.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
If you guys can find some real Purple GSus seeds from back in the day that one is very nice. I have no idea how many Reeferman genetics I've grown last 12 plus years

I've got two ladies going right now. Old seeds sprouted this year.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

More Strain pictures first Harmony Than SPGI View attachment 540403 View attachment 540405
SPGI pics dont do justice smells like fresh cut pink grape fruit and lovely high
View attachment 540406 View attachment 540407
XD-11View attachment 540408View attachment 540409
Wakeford
This is a plant shot I will get a close up of flowers in greenhouse tomorrow
View attachment 540410
Hau bac
View attachment 540411
Cherry Bomb
View attachment 540414
Red congolese --coming soon
View attachment 540415

Golden Temple Kush