Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
babies are looking good! @waayne the smaller one on the left looks just like the one I posted on the previous page. Out of all of the Animal Bx1s I popped its the only one that resembles the OGKB cookie leaf structure. I hope it colas up just like the OGKB does, if its a girl.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Oh Fasho. keep it up! much love.
I'd rather not get ahead of myself, since those aren't ready for a release just yet. I made the HObx2s over a year ago, and gifted some friends. Other than that there were only enough left over for me to work with. Things are in the works and will be ready after this next flowering cycle is done. Some new Bx3 boys are going to have fun with Ghost, True, Louie, and many other OGs, but I will update on those later on as I am awaiting an inspection and these inspectors keep putting things off. For now I am betting the Octagon's are going to be the most potent out of the current drop, as we hit our most potent old school OG cut we have to make these. I know the cookie heads swooped up the Animal Bx's for a shot at finding an Animal dom female, but if I could recommend the one we have high hopes for>its the Octagon.

Can't wait to see what you find in this pack. I have a few going, and they are rivaling the Animal Mints F2s in vigor so far. I am hoping to find a girl with the same OG potency that her mom has and flavor, but with a little cookies color and increase yield from the hybrid vigor. This one should be a pleasure to trim, as both parents carry traits of super dense nuggs. Best of luck my friend.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

babies are looking good! @waayne the smaller one on the left looks just like the one I posted on the previous page. Out of all of the Animal Bx1s I popped its the only one that resembles the OGKB cookie leaf structure. I hope it colas up just like the OGKB does, if its a girl.

Been doing my Home work JB
Some top shelf Genetics You have ramped way up . . .. . .
Great place to set the bar and the beans . . . . .
IMHO even fer the short time I have been on the Farm I know when @waayne is poppin em STAND BY for Afterburner's ! . . . .
Peace
FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here's an Animal Bx1 looking like her momma, and shot of the Bay>where these babies were made.

IMG 6287

IMG 6253

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I sure miss Cali
Use to live up above Oakland Kinsington heights I remember Caspers Hot Dogs like it was yesterday...
Hmmm Casper's and Bud
Doin great things @justblazen
Peace
FlyJ
Come on back home FJS. :D You probably made a smart move by getting out of the bay area. The cost of living out here is absolutely absurd, compared to other states. The wifee and I have been talking about moving somewhere where we'll actually have a higher chance to buy some affordable property. I guess we pay for the weather out here.

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Come on back home SJS. :D You probably made a smart move by getting out of the bay area. The cost of living out here is absolutely absurd, compared to other states. The wifee and I have been talking about moving somewhere where we'll actually have a higher chance to buy some affordable property. I guess we pay for the weather out here.
Sounds like Colorado might be more up your alley.... pretty nice weather too.

Top Bottom