Wanted Seeds in Australia

• Thread starter Spana3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

oh nooo, MSNL c'mon.... if u want to diversify your life with delivery delays and then try to contact their non working customer service lol then go for it

Frostie069

Frostie069

I ship anywhere (and it arrives!). And I've got 245 different strains.
tried to place an order bro, PayPal won't let me send funds to pay for it. Keeps saying they can not send funds to your country....
😢😢😢
tell me it isn't so....

Frostie069

Frostie069

A mate of mine has recently converted to only ordering from within Aus. He has said he has recently had orders not make it through from overseas.

I found this quite alarming, so I had to test it out.

First order from jinx proof made it. Just waiting on my next order from choice to come.

I have heard previously that in the states only a small portion of mail actually gets inspected properly or at all. I kind of assumed Aus would be somewhat similar. Im assuming that they just could not vigorously inspect every package that comes through, mail is late now, we would receive packages years later if they inspected all.

I have a theory that governments of certain countries and big Pharma aren't exactly happy with the legalise marijuana movement. $$$
I have noticed seed banks no longer accept credit card payments due to banks no longer doing business with any marijuana companies, no more resend if you don't receive your order, no guaranteed delivery, no discreet shipping offered etc.
Just seems like things have been made much more difficult recently for these kind of transactions for certain countries, or economically things are more difficult for seed banks at the moment and they can not afford to guarantee shipping or do resends?

it has scared me enough to start getting a breeder tent organised though.

Sativajoe

Sativajoe

Every international incoming mail centre to Australia now has very sophisticated machinery that scans for all seeds, not just cannabis, western Australia and Tasmania have had them for decades because of their biosecurity regulations
The Australian government takes biosecurity very seriously,
Imo........ The sooner more of us start our own breeding programs and get a system in place where they can be shared around or an internal market setup, the problem will not go away

Y

yobbocrack

I got tracking with Herbies that it left its "route to its destination" on the 17th and no other updates since it looks bad probably got nabbed or it could be just slow at airport.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Every international incoming mail centre to Australia now has very sophisticated machinery that scans for all seeds, not just cannabis, western Australia and Tasmania have had them for decades because of their biosecurity regulations
The Australian government takes biosecurity very seriously,
Imo........ The sooner more of us start our own breeding programs and get a system in place where they can be shared around or an internal market setup, the problem will not go away
That’s odd I’ve sent to Australia before in a internationally stamped envelope and they showed up just fine.

E

Edinburg

I have over 30 strains of autoflowers mostly by Methisto Genetics and many F1 testers, gelato, sour 60, samquatch og, forgotten cookies, Skywalker, 3 bears, chery fog, black cherry pebbles, dark devel, big devel, sweet tooth, huba buba smell o scope, and many more, if interested contact me

IMG 20230205 064538
S

Skunk_dog

Solfire has shipped there, confirmed with grow pal, his arrived recently.
See link below for some savings too..

E

Edinburg

That's ridiculous as I send seeds to friends all over the world.

Y

yobbocrack

i got a question regarding once it has cleared customs biosecurity in Sydney then sent to another state does it get scanned again when it reaches that state by biosecurity.

V

Vanthcity

I sent the order from herbies to Tasmania once and the tracking kept saying it is going to recipient, we were waiting for more than 2 weeks with the same update, but nevertheless I got my order and the seeds were health enough to germinate

Y

yobbocrack

I got my seeds today they had only been in the letter box for 10mins thanks to the online tracking.
Thanks Herbies these are some of the best looking seeds i have bought and some nice fat ones too..in the fridge they go.

DSCF4885

Frostie069

Frostie069

just had an order destroyed by customs....

they got 1 out of 3 orders I had come at similar times....

still no good for us down under, Ive never had one found up until now....

would you agree maybe we need to do our orders here around the silly seasons? too much mail for them to check increases chances of them getting through?

Top Bottom