Seventeen Strain Supergrow

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChrisNY

The White Fire look amazing.. as do the rest of them it all looks great.. nice job man.

H

HighTolerance

Holy Crap Bro, that is one serious update. It had been a while but got dang, your plants look extremely healthy.

I have forgotten, I am gonna have to look at your nute regiment.

Much Respect Sirius, Cheers.

H

HighTolerance

I couldn't find your nute line up, I am just curious what you got going, as the plants look amazing.

Also I am wonder do you have a drain on the floor, because it must get a bitch to clean up the run-off. I don't have a drain, and it a small space and cleaning the run off is a pain.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent skillz and bud shots Sirius! :cool

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice picts. Your ahead of me by a few weeks on the white fires. Gettting any smell on em yet?

Interested in the Barney's stuff too so I'll be looking for a report on the amnesia lemon. You know it's all so good we wnna here about all of it. :D

Great job sirius

fred

S

Sirius

Will be running Cutting Edge w/ additives, Humtea, Roots Excelurator, Big Bud, Overdrive, AN Sweet, Carboload, fish water, and snow storm ultra perhaps a dose of gravity (on the heavy leaning indicas)..

Skipped the Roots Excel.. I don't think I needed it. Because of the needs of so many strains and phenotypes I have had to read the plants carefully and kind of figure out which ones needed what... You can see that one CVK is just a N hog. I can't seem to give it enough... you can also see some of my friends in the garden.. who are about to meet some other friends.. the mantises.

S

Sirius

Nice picts. Your ahead of me by a few weeks on the white fires. Gettting any smell on em yet?

thanks.. The White Fire is to me slightly more lemony and less fuely than the other OG's. It smells kind of like the OG18.. One pheno is more hashy and sweeter, the other two are leaning towards lemon. And my dwarf pheno doesn't really smell too strong... She smells kind of salty and refreshing.. like a soft ocean breeze...

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Shit is coming along quick, so those DD you have what day flower did you notice a swell because im still waiting to see the swell on the ones I gave away.ahhh man the Double Deth I gave to my hommie are seeded from a massive light leak he had. Although the look like some bomb nuggetry.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
KILLER THREAD SIRIUS!!! They look fire dank bro!! Big respect

M

Malachi

Wow can't believe I missed this thread. Nice work Sirius. I am kinda curious how that LA Woman turns out, I have one in veg right now. She looks very frosty.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
good stuff sirius they all look very happy!! that strawberry bubba looks to be leaning kksc huh? those leaflets ar thinner than mine,from what iv'e seen that usually means kksc leaning..check mine out,just put up a thread in raskal's...i really wanna see your finish,i am looking for the kksc pheno...Burn

S

Sirius

Malachi, Coolest.. thanks for the props! Glad you found my thread!

Shit is coming along quick, so those DD you have what day flower did you notice a swell because im still waiting to see the swell on the ones I gave away.ahhh man the Double Deth I gave to my hommie are seeded from a massive light leak he had. Although the look like some bomb nuggetry.

They haven't swollen up yet. I can tell you that the smell is an overwhelming skunky-sweet with an earthy undertone... And from the looks of it are going to be some heavy producers.. And frosty as hell. When touched, the oils just coat your fingers with goo. Thanks Gooeybreeder.

good stuff sirius they all look very happy!! that strawberry bubba looks to be leaning kksc huh? those leaflets ar thinner than mine,from what iv'e seen that usually means kksc leaning..check mine out,just put up a thread in raskal's...i really wanna see your finish,i am looking for the kksc pheno...Burn

These are awesome plants. I have four of them going. The KKSC smell and leaf structure is dom in all but one, which looks more like yours but still not as fat (probably because of the style of grow)... But yours from the looks of them seem more bubba dom... Strange. Sometime in the next day or so I will try to get good pics of all of them so we can compare.

S

Sirius

at 6 weeks...

OG RASKAL'S
Strawberry Bubba Kush 'B'
Strawbubba1

Strawbubba2

Strawberry Bubba Kush 'D'
Strawbubba3

Strawbubba4

White Fire 'A'
Whitefire1

White Fire 'B'
Whitefire2

Purple Bubblegum 'C'
Purplebubble1

Purple Bubblegum 'D'
Purplebubble2

Purplebubble3

S

Sirius

at 6 weeks...

Thank you! I got yours comin up next since your here boss!

Candyland Seeds
Querk-O 'A'
QuerkO1

Querk-O 'D'
QuerkO2

QuerkO3

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Wow!!!! That White Fire and Purple Bubblegum are glorious... :cool Everything looks great, but those two had me do a double take...

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

damn, your little troll hands have some seriously green thumbs, your really putting the white in those white fires, heres to bleach flushes!

purp c, and the wfire b look like early finishers...just chop and microwave

S

Sirius

at 6 weeks...

The Cali Connection
Chem Valley Kush 'A'
Cvk1

Cvk2

Cvk3

Chem Valley Kush 'B'
Cvk4

Cvk5