Seventeen Strain Supergrow

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn it... I must spread some rep around and come back after I stop drooling... :tongueout

EDIT: man... I'm just stunned right now and all I can think is 5 Stars... You def deserve it!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Chuuuch, bout 2 wks behind but looks like more, gotta read up snd see what ya feedin, Peace Shiva

S

Sirius

at 6 weeks...

thank you everyone!

Sunsimulator
Sweetooth X Sour Bubble 'A'
SS1AA

SS1

SS1a

Sweetooth x Sour Bubble 'F'
Ss2

DNA
LA Woman
LAWOM1

LAWOM2

LAWOM3

Gooeybreeder
Double Death 'A'
Dbldth

Dbldth1a

Dbldth2a

Double Death 'B'
Dbldth3b

Double Death 'D'
Dbldth4D

S

sunsimulator

looks great bro ,, what do ya think about the sweet n sours ,, looks good so far to me ,, i have not been able to grow these ,, and im really wondering how they doing ,, smelling ,,
all your plants look really good! Need to make u a tester lol!

S

Sirius

i think that mystery pic might be a tahoe..

Wrong! It is an elite cut.. none of the strains mentioned.

looks great bro ,, what do ya think about the sweet n sours ,, looks good so far to me ,, i have not been able to grow these ,, and im really wondering how they doing ,, smelling ,,
all your plants look really good! Need to make u a tester lol!

I think they are great! Nice and fat just like you mentioned. They would be perfect for someone who wants a low stature plant that produces nice fat buds. Right now the dom smell is lemon dish soap. Very nice.

true grit

true grit

Wow bro :confused0054: Thats all I can say with my mouth dropped right now- That is a hella line up and an outstanding job on all of them!! I was goin through and was gonna mention which I though were killing it, then realized there were just too many killin it!!!!

S

Sirius

Thanks true! One thing I forgot to mention regarding the grow as a whole... Even with this many different strains there seems to be a direct correlation between initial growth vigor and both bud size and thc production. This can be seen by the way so many of my 'A' phenotypes happen to be my favorites... I labeled them A,B,C,D,... according to their initial growth and health. 'A' being the healthiest in appearance and 'F' being the scrawniest. It just so happened that most of my favorites happen to be 'A' or 'B' phenotypes with a few exceptions. Just something to think about...

Cheers

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell of a good job. They look frosty and healthy as can be.

true grit

true grit

Thanks true! One thing I forgot to mention regarding the grow as a whole... Even with this many different strains there seems to be a direct correlation between initial growth vigor and both bud size and thc production. This can be seen by the way so many of my 'A' phenotypes happen to be my favorites... I labeled them A,B,C,D,... according to their initial growth and health. 'A' being the healthiest in appearance and 'F' being the scrawniest. It just so happened that most of my favorites happen to be 'A' or 'B' phenotypes with a few exceptions. Just something to think about...

Cheers

Nice bro, and makes sense. I cull quite a few if they don't look strong, but need to start labeling my females like you do- smart system and bet you are right bout 80-90% of the time. Like with clones and seedlings, weak ones don't leave the clone tent (except to hit the trash can)...

H

HighTolerance

Terrific update. Everything looks incredible. Let me not forget to mention again, that you have a sick ass line up of genetics.

White Fire, pheno A literally looks like fire man. Great Job bro.

S

Sirius

So I am borrowing my partners camera and been playing around with it a bit.. I think these pics came out a little better... Also, I want to apologize to OGR and SWERVE for bein late with this thread.. You guys hooked me up major and have to say provide the best customer service anywhere! Swerve, this one is for you hope all is well...

Tahoe OG
AaaTAHOE

Julius Caesar
AaaJC

White Fire
AaaWHITEA

AaaWHITEB

Amnesia Lemon
AaaAMNESIA

and a picture of a whitefly egg on a nice Double Death..
AaaEGG

Thanks again everyone for the blessings!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Nothing but straight frosties up in there. I can't see the egg....hehe but I see the fire!

fred

H

HighTolerance

Damn amazing shots again. Took me two days but I finally spotted the egg, fuckin nuts dude.

JH420

JH420

You are doing a great job brotha and everything looks dialed in tight...I can truly respek how much work it is doing so many strains at once as I am about to find out the hard way myself.

H

HighTolerance

You are doing a great job brotha and everything looks dialed in tight...I can truly respek how much work it is doing so many strains at once as I am about to find out the hard way myself.

Hell yeah dude, running two strains can be pain, if they are different enough.

Sirius, how differently do you treat the different strains?
I reckon most of the kush strains have a similar sweet spot. :character0201:

S

Sirius

Hell yeah dude, running two strains can be pain, if they are different enough.

Sirius, how differently do you treat the different strains?
I reckon most of the kush strains have a similar sweet spot. :character0201:

I have to say I didn't change anything too much from strain to strain.. I did get a feeling for what strains can take what nutes at what stages of growth.. so on the next run with my keepers I can really juice it up... I kept things on the lower end as far as nutrient levels so those plants that appeared to be able to take a little more N or P and K I could easily add those.. Using RO water makes this a breeze. I have learned that consistency throughout the plants life cycle is what truly matters... Just like any living thing it takes time to adapt to change...

Top Bottom