Seventeen Strain Supergrow

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Gotta subscribe to this thread. I'm going through a similar process; I'm working with an unprecedented (for me) amount of strains and plant totals. With most of them I'm just selecting and cultivating mothers. I plan to raise a variety in soil, but limit my 4x4 ebb-n-flows to one strain at a time. I have just rooted 25 lovely SD clones and plan to use the best 22-23 to fill a 4x4 table. Keep up the good work, Sirius!

S

Sirius

:icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin:
Sssg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
^^^ Nice... that's a cool composition shot!

R

Rolln J

holy crap man - thats one hell of a lineup! cant wait to see how some of these pan out...

pulling up a chair!

S

Sirius

Decided to go straight to coco... However, this project is well under way... 47 out of 52... :rock

P1010002

B

BakedLikeWhoa

nice shit man... love to try some of those strains.. doing brainstorm now.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

tuning in on this one, glad to see your finally popped the fruits of that heated battle for raskals logo :D I have some ROG in veg right now that when I rub the stems it gets that christmas morning smell to it. I cant wait to see this show go off!!!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
looks nice, I am running alot of the same ones.. I just put 2 gorilla grapes and 1 raskal og in flower today.. Great selection by the way, and happy harvests..

T

the Rock

keep up the good work homie, may the females god bless these babies with a high% of fems/looking forward to the outcome of this

D

Dr Tweed

ah sweet line up dude subscribed too this would love too try some those strains...good luck with the grow dude.....caint wait to see how this turns out......

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
i like whats happening here, im going to pull up and check out some of these fine gems that you are going to have. good luck and im going to keep an eye out for these girls to be flowering!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Wow now this is the runs of all runs and I aint talkin bout diarhea, good work my friend, pullin up a chair and for the grow show

S

sunsimulator

nice

hey bro ,, Can't wait to see your plants get off and running!! hope u enjoy every last one of them !!

S

sunsimulator

gitrdone!!!!

hey buddy ,, i have not passed out many of them sweettooth x sourbubble seeds ,, But i will tell ya the ones i have passed out to ppl ,, and these ppl are very good growers and have grown pretty much everything!
all ppl reporting back ,, are sayin the sweettooth x sourbubble is their new fav smoke!

i hope u like these plants as much as the other growers have!

Top Bottom