SF High Times

• Thread starter lostnfound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jebus

Jebus

finally get to experience it for myself, i'm assuming they allow you to bring your own herb if your prop 215, but i was thinking of also taking a backpack to bring along a rig and torch, would that be ok? i've heard some booths have dab bars with rigs and torches to use? what are some tips or pro's n con's anyone would have about this event? thanks in advance honestly cant wait for this weekend!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

finally get to experience it for myself, i'm assuming they allow you to bring your own herb if your prop 215, but i was thinking of also taking a backpack to bring along a rig and torch, would that be ok? i've heard some booths have dab bars with rigs and torches to use? what are some tips or pro's n con's anyone would have about this event? thanks in advance honestly cant wait for this weekend!!
Yes u can bring ur own buds & gear in a back pack.. Tip would b ware comfortable shoes & maybe a sweater.. Cons would b it's hella windy & not many places 2 sit down.. What ever u can do standing is good but there usually ain't many places 2 get real comfortable.. But there sure were pro's like Snowblind that busted out his rig & tourch & took some major hits well standing.. Now that's some Pro shit..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's my boy! Hopefully SnowBlind will be there wit that Rig again, Goo. U know I can take wax hits out the bong all day, Big Dog. I was looking at some new rigs yesterday. I will find some shit that catches my eyes sooner or later. They really do need more chill spaces. Couches and shit! I hope ya'll r ready to burn wit some Dank Smoking Champions! Hahahahaha........

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Is anybody going on sunday? was thinking of going but it seems like nobody is heading there on sunday.

Jebus

Jebus

Yes u can bring ur own buds & gear in a back pack.. Tip would b ware comfortable shoes & maybe a sweater.. Cons would b it's hella windy & not many places 2 sit down.. What ever u can do standing is good but there usually ain't many places 2 get real comfortable.. But there sure were pro's like Snowblind that busted out his rig & tourch & took some major hits well standing.. Now that's some Pro shit..

coo thank you Goo, i'm hoping i run into someone i know with a booth. random but anyone think they would trip if i also had a can of tane for my torch? ill most likely be puffin joints and pull out the rig if i can.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

coo thank you Goo, i'm hoping i run into someone i know with a booth. random but anyone think they would trip if i also had a can of tane for my torch? ill most likely be puffin joints and pull out the rig if i can.
Everybody had torches & I'm sure there were cans 2 refill them but I actually didn't see 1 but I'm sure people has there can with um.. I don't think they would trip

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Don't make me bust out my Coleman Camping torch. Only thing is it just don't get hot fast enough. Map gas burns way hotter! $ee ya in the clouds.....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This is what its going to be like :)
Passing joint smiley emoticon

fractal

fractal

Goddamn I wish I could make it. You guys have fun, I'll just be up here in motherfucking "themiddleofnowhere", not smoking the 3rd rate bud that isn't worth $40 an eighth. Maybe next year!

Latest posts

Top Bottom