Shaded's Corner - SF4000 & SE3000

• Thread starter Shaded_One
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@steamroller @CannaGranny @RootsRuler 👊🏼 thank you gromies!

Got the FD8000 & SF4000 mounted for now. Might upgrade the SF4000 later on this year.

View attachment 1326542View attachment 1326543

Goodnight. I am pooped 😴
Hell to the yeah! Good job too I know sitting those up is a bitch. I’m about as excited for your next grow as you are!
Gimme a guess here, what do you think Midge is going to weigh out at?
P.S. You have one square foot more than me now and I’m jealous! Also got a msg from Trader this morning, he’s okay!

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Hell to the yeah! Good job too I know sitting those up is a bitch. I’m about as excited for your next grow as you are!
Gimme a guess here, what do you think Midge is going to weigh out at?
P.S. You have one square foot more than me now and I’m jealous! Also got a msg from Trader this morning, he’s okay!

I'll try not to jinx myself by taking a pothead guess! But lemme tell ya, that thing felt like I was carrying a small frozen turkey when I chopped it and took it to hang dry 🤣

600 I'd be okay with
800 I would be ecstatic
anything above that and I am sending you my firstborn as a sacrifice to the SCROG gods

ps good to hear our boi is doing good, now tell him to start posting cause we need his chaos and confusion around these parts :)

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Well my fancy new scope came in today. I think the last Romulan is ready for chop, what about you guys? 👁

3B1D59E9 F42B 4730 A0A9 A34D2A4FA40B
C27D7B5E 84C7 4174 8D09 DE0CFBA82B4F
D19FD9E7 2FB3 4D7E BEEE 8EAFEA38669E

222FE70C D4AA 46D7 AA2F CA3CDB4F4C9B
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Looking great Slim Shadey!
Now that’s when it’s fun to do, big fat tops, zero larf, yes indeed!
Ya think we will be ready to go to flower in a month?
So our lost wayward one has returned. Says he’s not getting notifications.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Looking great Slim Shadey!
Now that’s when it’s fun to do, big fat tops, zero larf, yes indeed!
Ya think we will be ready to go to flower in a month?
So our lost wayward one has returned. Says he’s not getting notifications.

It is the way!! I can already tell I won't be able to wipe the smile off my face for a while when I go to do the final trim & bag.

I hope we're ready to rock in a month! Give or take a few weeks...but I put these seeds into soil around 01/06. I guess it depends on how many plants I intend to use in each 5x5 square huh :p Yeah I did see him posting around yesterday which was good news. Glad to see he's back but that sucks his notifications aren't coming through.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

It is the way!! I can already tell I won't be able to wipe the smile off my face for a while when I go to do the final trim & bag.

I hope we're ready to rock in a month! Give or take a few weeks...but I put these seeds into soil around 01/06. I guess it depends on how many plants I intend to use in each 5x5 square huh :p Yeah I did see him posting around yesterday which was good news. Glad to see he's back but that sucks his notifications aren't coming through.
yooo bigtime what it be? Been in a bit of a coma as often happens after a harvest for me 😆and also been busy with some shiz
Harvest looks ridiculous man. A massive banana bonanza of beautiful buds. Hey do you find that you top dress the 2-8-4 once twice or 3 times in bloom?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

yooo bigtime what it be? Been in a bit of a coma as often happens after a harvest for me 😆and also been busy with some shiz
Harvest looks ridiculous man. A massive banana bonanza of beautiful buds. Hey do you find that you top dress the 2-8-4 once twice or 3 times in bloom?

Hey brotha!!

Depends on the strain! I would say every 3-4 weeks for 2-3 months. Some strains take longer than others and some strains are hungry af. I'm going to be testing an aggressive bloom recipe with the next run I do so I might be modifying my GG recipe 👊🏼

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey brotha!!

Depends on the strain! I would say every 3-4 weeks for 2-3 months. Some strains take longer than others and some strains are hungry af. I'm going to be testing an aggressive bloom recipe with the next run I do so I might be modifying my GG recipe 👊🏼
Nice thanks. Pretty sure I asked before bit just wanted to see if you changed your mind 😂
Honestly I think I'm startin to screw this grow up. I am esrly into week 7 of flower and I reckon trichs are actually retreating. I believe my in ability to keep temps down so far has cost me. Last grow I added cool air in trying to drop temps and got 2 plants to hermie. Now I think I have become gunshy about temps and lately they are 78-82ish lights on and often don't drop below 75 at night. I busted out the ole portable AC today and said fk this I'm lowering temps albeit slowly but I think this is the problem. Too high of temps in mid to mid-late flower and you can drastically pooch the trich production correct?

20230204 171259
20230204 170749
PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
@Shaded_One congrats on the great harvest brother. That scrog killed it!!!! Along with your greenthumb😆
That scrog and your greenthumb are like the dynamic duo!!

That tent is huge man, can't wait to see what you have in store for the future in that bad boy.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Nice thanks. Pretty sure I asked before bit just wanted to see if you changed your mind 😂
Honestly I think I'm startin to screw this grow up. I am esrly into week 7 of flower and I reckon trichs are actually retreating. I believe my in ability to keep temps down so far has cost me. Last grow I added cool air in trying to drop temps and got 2 plants to hermie. Now I think I have become gunshy about temps and lately they are 78-82ish lights on and often don't drop below 75 at night. I busted out the ole portable AC today and said fk this I'm lowering temps albeit slowly but I think this is the problem. Too high of temps in mid to mid-late flower and you can drastically pooch the trich production correct?
Hey man, not sure what light you are using but your temps don't seem to bad. If your using LED it's on the lower end of ok and with hps your on the higher end of ok i think. I've grown with hps in close to 90 with pretty decent results, although i wouldn't recommend it. Also a 10 degree difference in lights on and off is what you want i believe.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey man, not sure what light you are using but your temps don't seem to bad. If your using LED it's on the lower end of ok and with hps your on the higher end of ok i think. I've grown with hps in close to 90 with pretty decent results, although i wouldn't recommend it. Also a 10 degree difference in lights on and off is what you want i believe.
thanks much for this. Hoping it is simply a slow strain that needs a lot of time to flower. Just seems like trich production hasn't increased in weeks and almost seems to be decreasing. I look up what most plants look like in week 7 and it scares the crap out of me. Last night I started dropping temps and what do you know I probably am makin maters worse. Was just 65 in the tent with lights off. My house thermostat needs to be replaced. Today it is time to unbox the inkbird and see if automating will help. Thanks again

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

thanks much for this. Hoping it is simply a slow strain that needs a lot of time to flower. Just seems like trich production hasn't increased in weeks and almost seems to be decreasing. I look up what most plants look like in week 7 and it scares the crap out of me. Last night I started dropping temps and what do you know I probably am makin maters worse. Was just 65 in the tent with lights off. My house thermostat needs to be replaced. Today it is time to unbox the inkbird and see if automating will help. Thanks again
Don't want to derail the thread but just wanted to say if that's week 7 then its just a slow flowing variety. I also wanted to add that your environment seems ok and comparable to what I've grown in and seen real frost monsters. I would say genetics will help you out more than cooling the temperatures right now but the cooler temperatures shouldn't hurt at this stage and you should start seeing more colours most likely in a week or two.

Shaded your plants look great! Nice haul you have there. I'm interested to here what you end up on with the high intensity feeds. I've had good success so far with my switch to bone meal, chicken manure, and langbeinite. Fertilizer composition is oddly fascinating to me hahaha. I made a few excel calculators if you are ever interested just let me know.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Don't want to derail the thread but just wanted to say if that's week 7 then its just a slow flowing variety. I also wanted to add that your environment seems ok and comparable to what I've grown in and seen real frost monsters. I would say genetics will help you out more than cooling the temperatures right now but the cooler temperatures shouldn't hurt at this stage and you should start seeing more colours most likely in a week or two.

Thanks a ton BigBag and I'm feelin a lot better after yalls replies. It is the 1st strain I've grown that "supposedly" leans sativa as it is a Jack Herer x Trainwreck cross. Thought I was "burning" off/ slowing the growth of, my trichs with havin too hot temps late in flower combined with not droppin temps at the stage the plants should be told the seasons are changing.

Yeah great point about derailing the thread. Of course not my intent but if there is one thread not to hijack it is one whom wields a Wand. He literally defeated Sauron and here I am posting all willy nilly. This pace I may wake up turned into a newt 😂

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hey Bubs, you are tooling along just fine. I’m thinking you are looking at one that is going to take much longer before it ripens than you expected. Your temps are fine. Don’t be afraid! My trich production increases in the last weeks of ripening some much more than others. Some of that is just flat out genetics. In the last weeks of ripening I cut my humidity forcing the plant to put on trichs to protect itself. That’s what trichs are is a defense mechanism to protect the plant.
Im sending you some stuff to grow that will take care of that anxiety 🤪 You must consume it each time prior to looking at your flowers😝

Latest posts

Top Bottom