shads first grow femm DP blueberry

• Thread starter shadrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Glad to hear they are doing better Shadrack!!

Like PGW said, it does look like a serious case of low pH locking out Nitrogen... That is actually the same look that my plants get in coco when I dont feed often or strongly enough, however it is usually confined to the first lower set of leaves. I would definitely say that the combo of too low of a pH and now feeding often enough were pulling a double whammy on your plants there.

Glad to hear a new meter is on the way and the babes are looking better! If they are turning darker green again that should mean you are on the right path! Keep at it man, I cant wait to see how the BB ladies turn out

S

shadrack

thanks for your input concept, there deff picking up:cool - will get some more pics on soon - the double whammy not good
what are your thoughts on the 2 or 3 day watering / feeding

S

shadrack

ph pen not arrived yet, x mass post:(
if doesnt come tomorrow will be after x mass.
PROGRO - CONCEPT - Anyone what are your thoughts on the feeding:)

"checked the weight and felt as if possibly ready for another feed (2 days since last feed - normally 3 - 4 days)
i gave them one - they didnt take as much b4 run off (normally take 1.7ltr each 10% r o - took 1.1ltr 10% r o).
progro do you think i should be leaving it 2 or 3 days.

2 days 1.1ltr 10% run off
3 days 1.7ltr 10% run off"

P

ProGroWannabe

If the strength of the nutrient solution your feeding with is the same as it was, then I'd say feed em again, since we know that they are definitely hungry.

**Edited for thread continuity**

S

shadrack

progro - your the coco man, im in coco - i was just worried that every 2 days might be too often.

P

ProGroWannabe

Awww hell bro, my bad!!!! I just thought for some reason stupid reason that you were in soil.......wtf was I thinkin?

In that case, you can feed em every damn day if ya wanna..lol. I usually do the pot-lift technique just like you. If they feel a bit on the light side, I feed em. Right now my oldest girls in flower are drinkin more than an alcoholic on the rebound, so I've been feeding them a least every other day, sometimes daily if they need it. On the other hand, the younger flowering plants are getting theirs every 3rd day.

So yeah feed dem bitches bro! And I'm sorry about the mix-up on the soil/coco thing. I'll edit my above post to take out the hiccup in your thread.

S

shadrack

The PH Pen is HERE:yes

will have a look soon see how they are - and give them girls a feeding
Hopefully get some pics so ya can see how they are doing ( photos hard when lights are on)

S

shadrack

Had a look - really having a growing spurt.
tried the ph pen - added nutes to the water and ph was 5.8, no ph down required - b4 ph pen was adding quite abit of ph down - my old meter was trash.

ADVISE TO EVERYONE _ A GOOD PH TESTER IS WORTH THE LITTLE EXTRA CASH, AND COULD SAVE YOU A FORTUNE IN HASSTLE.

TOOK a few pics, had to take with the lights on - so they look a bit lighter on the photo than they actually are - it may not seem like it but the deff look to be on the mend to me - but then again i may be wrong.

DSCF0066
DSCF0072
DSCF0076
DSCF0079
DSCF0083
P

ProGroWannabe

Yup! Unless I miss my guess, I believe I see a deeper green. Good job man! They should recover nicely.

S

shadrack

still seem to be coming along - still getting greener - try get some update pics on tomorrow

Merry x mass to you all

S

shadrack

Hope you all had a good one - little update did the 2 day feed today - seem to be getting better every day - took the smaller of the two BB out (about 16inch) and did a quick photo - day 9 of flowering, the larger one about 21 inch is taking a little longer to recover

when will i start to see the flowering / budding process start, BB deff both females - the nodes are starting to alternate

no signs of even pre - flowers on the G13 lab freebies

DSCF0109
P

ProGroWannabe

Depends on strain and phenotype within the strain, but typically I start to see preflowers sometime near the end of the first two weeks of flower.

She's looking much better.

S

shadrack

Progro / anyone - i fed for the third time today - normally i would just be giving water on fourth feed/water - to stop build up of salts - should i do this next water/feed - or should i stick with the feeding since they have been needing food.
Bit worried that they will start fading again.

loads pre flowers on the dp BB - will these be bud sites?

P

ProGroWannabe

At this point, since your already in flower with em, I'd rather risk the potential salt buildup and feed em one more time before running straight water. That's just me though. My logic is, if you were in veg, you'd have more time to nurse them, but since your already in flower, your time is obviously limited.

S

shadrack

Hi all - had a good move around today - re shuffle. did my last feed b4 ph'd water salts flush. Took a few pics, they are getting better each day - see what you all think

DSCF0122
DSCF0123
DSCF0124
DSCF0125
DSCF0126
DSCF0127
DSCF0128
DSCF0129
DSCF0132
DSCF0133
S

Stackin Paper

Bro i noticed in 1 of the pics you hava 5ltr bottle of canna coco, how on earth do you manage to get the lid off them things, i had to drill a hole in the top of the bottle and put a piece of celotape over it to cover it up.

S

shadrack

hi stackin ive got big adjustable spanner has to be good fit - you should get a tool for taking it of withit - or get large screwdriver to lever it off

S

Stackin Paper

hi stackin ive got big adjustable spanner has to be good fit - you should get a tool for taking it of withit - or get large screwdriver to lever it off

Screwdrivers don't work man, was hard at it for a lil whle with a screwdriver and it didn't do shit. You're right you should get a lil tool with it, don't think Canna send them out to the growshops though cos they never got them.

S

shadrack

Stackin - your right canna not good at sending out - get in touch with them and they prob send you one. Tell them your a loyal customer !!!!!
what you think of the pic s fella

S

Stackin Paper

Yeah they've come on leaps and bounds man, lets hope they green back up all over and you're laughing.

I bought a pack of these once but never ended up harvesting anything from them, can't remember what happened to them tbh.

Peace

Top Bottom