shads first grow femm DP blueberry

• Thread starter shadrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ugonehated

looks real nice dude must say, how are u controlling the temp, it seems to me you are growing it as if it where a house plant ....Looks good

S

shadrack

hi ungone
its inside a grow box with 250w hps - and a electric heater when needed, two pc fans and a fan with carbon filter.
The weather being a right pain at the mo - just going for a look at them in 2 mins - will update everyone soon

S

shadrack

hi all - Help needed

the weather doing my head in - i have added a small pc fan to help circulate the heat better - its helped a little.

ive currently got the 250 w hps about 10 inch from canopy - and canopy temp is now 80, and the temp at bottom of plant is 69.
69 is at the top of the 15ltr pot - so roots probably a bit colder - is this a problem?

could i have the lamp even closer if i can control the canopy temp with pc fan?

really struggled today to get even temp, spent all day trying to sort.:angry

P

ProGroWannabe

Can you place a fan up above your light to blow the heat from the light around some? That's what I do to even out my temps. It's better than nothin........?

S

shadrack

progro - the little pc fan is kinda positioned to blow heat down and around - dont think the size of plants help, getting huge.
when i placed fan directly above light it seemed to cool the whole box down, air inlet is at the top so i think it blew more cold air onto light - cooling it all down too much.
damn weather not on my side at the mo -2 outside tonight and not much higher in the day

P

ProGroWannabe

Only other thing I can say is it could also be positioned down below---blowing upward.

S

shadrack

hi peps - weather a bit better/warmer today.
got the fan about same height as the light blowing heat around an no problems so far - 79 at the canopy and 72.5 at bottom of the plant .
gona feed them soon - upped the a and b to 2.5ml per ltr last feed and they seem to like it, see if i can get some photo's on later :rastadancing:

S

shadrack

HI ALL, there doing fine temp is now great with the pc fan blowing and slightly better weather. :rastadancing:

Took some pics
HOW DO YA ALL THINK THERE DOING

Gave them a feed too - Day 25 flowering

DSCF0390
DSCF0392
DSCF0393
DSCF0394
DSCF0396
DSCF0397
DSCF0398
DSCF0399
DSCF0400
DSCF0401
DSCF0402
DSCF0404
DSCF0405
P

ProGroWannabe

Looks to me like ya got em figured out! You should be harvesting some fine bud before long.

S

shadrack

I CANT WAIT :anim_30: - ON THE SOLID TILL HARVEST - its rank

They smell so sweet - Ive done nothing but read up on growing since starting - already planning my next grow.
gona do two plants and LST them and get a proper crop.
This will help with the heat control too.

I think the one i bent is gona have a much bigger yield - and thats just a bending not LST!

S

stone69

I eat, drink and sleep all green, and cant stop. Good luck Shad!

S

shadrack

here we go guys - spent some time with the ladies today.
gave them a shift about and fixed me pc fan in place - temps are fine now the weather a bit better.
Day 27 flowering - looking good. 3 feed with nutes today will be just ph'd water next time.
did a few photo's peps - all comments good or bad welcomed.
what ya all thinkin
:rastadancing:

DSCF0438
DSCF0439
DSCF0440
DSCF0441
DSCF0448
DSCF0450
DSCF0451
DSCF0452
DSCF0453
DSCF0454
DSCF0461
DSCF0462
DSCF0468
dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

What a happy thread! A THC Farmer has a problem... THC FARMERS come to help with the problem! Plants are looking good! BIG UP shadrack & progro! Looks like you will be smoking the rewards of your labor pretty soon! ENJOY!

P

ProGroWannabe

scotfree....thanks bro. That's kinda the spirit of he farm. Farmers helpin farmers....:handshake

".....what ya all thinkin"

I'm thinkin you've done one helluva job bringin em back, that's what I'm thinkin! The node spacing looks great. You should yield well from those.

S

shadrack

ty scotfree - ur right pal peps on the farm are happy to help - and i must say a big up to progro for all your help and putting up with me.

Must say that i was in a state when having probs - it good to be able to get some good advice from the farming pro's

And a big up to all you fellow farmers

glad you's thinking there looking good - im having a good play about with the camera - hoping to get some real bud shots soon. I try do some every 2 days.

I got some real plans for my next grow - and i cant wait

S

shadrack

quick update all is well - did plain water today - day 29 flowering chaps. Did a few picies ( not the best ive done, but had to be quick). Hope you all agree there doing ok.

i cant see much difference - are the bud sites growing much - or is it just me, can you all tell a difference, ( i think its because i spend so much time with them every day)

DSCF0497
DSCF0499
DSCF0500
DSCF0501
DSCF0502
DSCF0503
DSCF0504
DSCF0505
DSCF0506
DSCF0507
DSCF0508
DSCF0510
DSCF0511
DSCF0512
dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Looking great IMHO! You love them and they are loving you back! I know some companies... get a bad rep for products...not always true! I've been wanting to try some DP Blueberry..smoked some of it 2 years ago...tasted like a berry fruit salad! Anyway...I've read that the DP Blueberry seed packs tend to be mutants...Yours is far from a mutant! Good luck to ya! Looks like ya got everything dialed in!

S

shadrack

ty scotfree - your right pal ive also read a lot about dp blueberry and fem seeds. i must say they have grown like troopers since day one. germinated with in 24 hrs (all 4 out of 4) i went with the fem has not much space and didnt want to waste any time with getting say mostly males.
I have smoked blueberry a few times in the last 12 months and its got to be up there with some of the best smokes / tastes ive had.
Gona see what this lot is like and next time gona do 1 dp fem blueberry and maybe a AK 47 or DP white widow fem
and LST THEM BOTH
Thanks for your comments

P

ProGroWannabe

Ya got em lookin good shadrack! They're doin their thang man, don't worry. Just keep doin what your doin, bro.

Top Bottom