Share other things you dig. Pets, cars, trophy fish etc....

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
not as cool as yours brother..but here is a couple i have out..got a amithest thats as big as your fist,,and so purple you almost cant see thru it...i also have a piece of real amber, thats as big as a fotball..when i go get them from my mothers house, i will drop a pic
DSC02943

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
011 800x600
013 800x600

Cerwin Vega????
Were talkin LOUDSPEAKERS!!!
Had these babies for 20 years, many disturbing the peace citations when I lived in Denver...
No neighbors now can blast all 4 and rock out!!!
Old school technology, quality built to last and blast for many years......

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
View attachment 263482View attachment 263483
Cerwin Vega????
Were talkin LOUDSPEAKERS!!!
Had these babies for 20 years, many disturbing the peace citations when I lived in Denver...
No neighbors now can blast all 4 and rock out!!!
Old school technology, quality built to last and blast for many years......
tryn to pick up some old purple series that they quit making..one of the subs is sun faded with no foam ring, and still sounds ok ...been my at home rippers for ten years atleast :D
edit..i think they were es series

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
tryn to pick up some old purple series that they quit making..one of the subs is sun faded with no foam ring, and still sounds ok ...been my at home rippers for ten years atleast :D
edit..i think they were es series
the ones i have now are the e-712

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Share other things you dig. Pets, cars, trophy fish etc....

Diggin living life to the fullest each and everyday....
Heres whats happened to me by doing so...
My disease is in remission. Must remember however I will never cured from my alcholsim, its one day at a time ...
Awesome food daily.
Work hard, but not too hard.
Take time each day to enjoy the paradise I created.
Never be afraid to follow your heart and dreams..
No matter what the odds if you believe in self and work hard and be honest dreams can come true....
Today will be a great day...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

1) etched aqua-africa, can't remember locality
2)Indicolite tourmaline- afghanistan
3)Malchite-for jewelry
4)Danberite
5)Fluorite-China

Just a collector. I have dug some things myself, and visited a few mines around Co, where you can still pay to dig. I have a real nice blue topaz, lots of fluorites, amazonite, and quartz from just a few hrs from boulder

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thats awesome. I like those geodes, I beleive they are called. I used to watch a show on Travel channel, where some chick went around the US and collected cool stuff like that. Even went to a pay site where you dig for diamonds!! The Gold Fever show on the Outdoor Network was cheesy as hell,but man did it make wanna getta pan and pick. Fuckin sluece box and maybe a dredge! Very impressive collection DWD! Thanks for lettin us check that out!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

You are a VERY lucky man to live in a land so beautiful man! Definitely looks like heaven to me! Lol, I alwayz wanted.to come down there to go on a Tuatara hunt! The worlds oldest lizard specie! Pretty nerdy, eh?!!! Lol!
I really dig the trout! I love fly fishing myself. The Au Sable River used to run through my property up north. Amazing Rainbow, Brook and Brown trout fishing! I miss that. Awesome pics you lucky mo fo! Feel free to show us more of that gorgeous country bro! Thanks once again.
Quest
View attachment 263476 View attachment 263471View attachment 263473 View attachment 263470

From the top..
WildNew Zealand trout average size...
New Zealand, trout fishing, what more can i say...
My friends sheep farmin New Zealand. The most beautiful and peasefulplace ive ever seen.
Our children Tank and Peaches

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I kill flies, but I don't take pix.

Those dogs are beautiful, and even better? You let them keep their ears. I hate it when people cut off their dogs' ears.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Reloader. Thanks for stoppinin and sharin these pics. Great lookin dog ya got there! Blueheeler a hunting dog?
Never been sleddin on a mountain! Love sleddin tho! Got spme awesome trails up north in Mi, the Houghton Lake area. Just moved from around there. I see u got some serious mountain range in the background of ur last pic. Georgeous!!!
Quest

Top Bottom