Share other things you dig. Pets, cars, trophy fish etc....

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

U r probably the only one bro.. Damn, things drive me nuts

420Gator

420Gator

hacking ATMs and re-programming them to think they are full of 5's instead of 20's

http://attrition.org/misc/ee/atm_manuals/Tranax Mb Operator Manual.pdf

sections 3.1.1 & 3.5.2 IME 75% of default passwords are never changed

K

kolah

Back in the 80's, My 68 Harley 1200 cc, a rare pan bottom-shovel type engine bored .030 over.
Notice the huge sticking SU carb with a curved air intake. (looks like a fucking turbo). I custom made my own drag pipes and had them powder coated white. On the gas tank she had a eagles head with flames coming off, cant see it in the crappy pic.
Dcp 2611

K

kolah

Here's the same scooter before I chopped it. It was an old police bike with the big ugly saddle bags, windshield, gumball, sirens, etc. The first thing ya did back then is pull off the electric start. Back in those days only pussies had electric starts. If ya can't kick it ya shouldn't be riding was the motto. Nowadays with these newage fucking bikers they all have electric starts, fucking saddle bags...and new leathers without wrinkles and dirt. Back in the days being a biker was a lifestyle not a Sunday ride in the fucking park with a brand new leathers sipping cappachino's and blasting your shit radio mounted on the handlebars.. I just shake my head in disgust when I see a group of "bikers" zoom by me. And to watch them strut around like they're badass. And don't even get me started on all those Jap HD lookalike pieces of shite.
Dcp 2613

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Here's same bike before I chopped it. It was an old police bike with the big ugly saddle bags, windshield, gumball, etc. The first thing ya did back then is pull off the electric start. Back in those days only pussies had electric starts. If ya can;t kick it ya should be riding was the motto.
View attachment 267969
i watched three guys in a buffalo wild wings parking lot, take turns trying to kick a stroked shovel head..took m 20 mins to figure out how to get it to kick over..dressed in the whole harley git up and electric start went out...lmao..im 33 and learned how to kick a harley when i was ten years old...ive yet to meet a 2stroke i cant kick the first time :D

K

kolah

hahaha. funny shit, JIm. Another thing I see all the freaking time is newage bikers pulling away or pulling in with their feet out..guiding them along. Fucking peddling around like ducks out of water.A first indication of a rookie rider..

As far as kicking goes? I started out with a HD Sportster, kickstart only. The old Sportys are the hardest HD's to kick over because of compression ratio, etc. I had it down to a science. Two kicks to get it running cold and one kick to fire it up when it was warm. Anything else to kick over was a piece of cake for me.

I never straddled a bike when kicking it over. I kept all my weight on the right side of the bike and came straight down. A little finesse.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Share other things you dig. Pets, cars, trophy fish etc....

Diggin living life to the fullest each and everyday....
Heres whats happened to me by doing so...
My disease is in remission. Must remember however I will never cured from my alcholsim, its one day at a time ...
Awesome food daily.
Work hard, but not too hard.
Take time each day to enjoy the paradise I created.
Never be afraid to follow your heart and dreams..
No matter what the odds if you believe in self and work hard and be honest dreams can come true....
Today will be a great day...
Totally awesome and inspiring Chickenman , I was just sitting here bummed out on all the shit i gotta take care of today and its rainy and depressing but i gotta say i just read this and my whole out look on the day just changed..... congrads on being disease free , as i am also in remission and congrads on being alcohol free, i have just passed my three year mark of being opiate free but I don't do the one day at a time thing or meeting. I just was sick and tired of being sick .... those that know will understand..... thanks for the great out look you gave me today..... blessings SoSer

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hahaha. funny shit, JIm. Another thing I see all the freaking time is newage bikers pulling away or pulling in with their feet out..guiding them along. Fucking peddling around like ducks out of water.A first indication of a rookie rider..

As far as kicking goes? I started out with a HD Sportster, kickstart only. The old Sportys are the hardest HD's to kick over because of compression ratio, etc. I had it down to a science. Two kicks to get it running cold and one kick to fire it up when it was warm. Anything else to kick over was a piece of cake for me.

I never straddled a bike when kicking it over. I kept all my weight on the right side of the bike and came straight down. A little finesse.
your talking iron heads rite :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Totally awesome and inspiring Chickenman , I was just sitting here bummed out on all the shit i gotta take care of today and its rainy and depressing but i gotta say i just read this and my whole out look on the day just changed..... congrads on being disease free , as i am also in remission and congrads on being alcohol free, i have just passed my three year mark of being opiate free but I don't do the one day at a time thing or meeting. I just was sick and tired of being sick .... those that know will understand..... thanks for the great out look you gave me today..... blessings SoSer
Way to go. Keep busy. Today were helping some young enthustiac farmers butcher 70 chickens.
For me it will be fun setting up our on farm processing plant, get them started and let them learn 1st hand how to kill, humanely scald, run the plucker, inveserate, chill.
Thinking this morning Wow this is way cool to have all of this going on.
Think about today and how much brighter things are since you had that last dreadful day..
Any urges or self pity will pass...
All we got is this day, did not use yesterday, dont worry about tomorrow, just be happy today and dont use, one day at a time things get awesome!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Too bad ya don't do turkeys, chickenman.

Kolah, don't you be hatin' on mah Honda. One thing I can say about Rosario (before I tell her goodbye) is SHE RUNS. Always. Never overheats, always runs. While I always loved a nicely chopped bike, my heart still goes for the really old-school models. I think your scoot looked better in its original form. D'oh!

Either way, don't be hatin'. ;)

K

kolah

I'm pretty biased on HD's but the jap bikes are OK, really. And I get a little tooty about newage bikers too but hey at least they are out there riding. Whatcha-gonna-do? :)

I know just about everyone likes the crotch-rockets, just not my style. I do like jap motocross bikes and ran the amateur circuits in Western NY back in the early 80's. I had some smoking good Honda CR's... 125 and 250. Great rides.

and yeah those old HD's always leaked oil and ya always kept extra spark plugs for emergencies. LOL.

and yeah SM you ain't the first to say you like my stock HD compared to the chopped, stroked and apehanger look.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Where we live, they're barely riding. Far too many 'fail to negotiate the curve'. Weekend-only new riders who just are NOT familiar with these mountain roads (many of which are reviewed on Pashnit).

I'm not a crotch-rocket gal, my body won't bend that way. I cut my teeth by having friends in clubs, they called me "Little Sister" and not a single one of them would date me. I think they actually did me a huge favor by doing that, knowing how a couple of other friends who did end up getting together with these guys ended up and all.

And don't get me wrong about the chop, either! I loved, and would love to see a truly old-style, from-the-70s, 4' long forks scoot. Reminds me of those friends in a big way, and at least one of them passed a long time ago.

My thing is just get out there and have fun doing whatever it is you do. Be safe, keep the shiny side up, don't give all the rest of us a bad name with shenanigans (like failing to negotiate the God damned curve) and just ride. JUST RIDE!

I've decided to sell my bike. My knee is just *not* healing up well at all, and with that ACL being torn out on the right it's caused me huge problems in the left. Docs have confirmed--I have arthritis in *both* knees, and I feel it. We're up in the mountains, I can't get out of my driveway without having to go steep, and hitting a good patch of gravel to start and I do not feel confident in my ability to hold the bike up should I put my foot down wrong.

I cruise the parking lot with my feet UP, by the way.

Here's a pic of Rosario, just a little Honda Aero VT750, in her better days.

CRW 3117 1Kpx
CRW 3555 color
CRW 3562

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Kolah,if its not leaking oil you need to add some!

Tatoojim,Is that a redneck engineering frame on the buell in the foreground?I have a pretty raced out cyclone,eric buell himself helped me with it.I had 3 HD's and a buell until i got hit in april,now im down to 1 roadglide and the buell,not sure if ill ride again yet havent since the wreck but a straight 35 years before that.

Top Bottom