show your FPOG

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

I agree totally bro. But I gotta ask why throw the stack first without even knowing?? Kind of shootin yourself in the foot or doing it backwards IMO

It seems that the information that was given to us at the time that seeds were released is different from what OBS is saying today. This is what is creating all the confusion and questions. Trust me homie, I was skeptical as fuk when the seeds were originally listed and didnt buy mine at that time. I bought mine from Logics personal stash months after peeps had starting posting pics of their phenos. Just when some one like OBS comes on the boards and drops something like this then of course peeps are gonna have questions.

JAWS

JAWS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG===PINEAPPLE TRAINWRECK * SNAZZLEBERRY

this strain is also out there and has been put in strains like ALIEN FRUIT.

not saying it has anything to do with the other, but it is out there.

peace;)

R

ReCway

no problem ever given up the genetic info on a strain, just not info on where i got it who i got it from that's really nobodies business.

its all good:)
Its good bro I get what your saying. I was more asking along the lines of did the pollen originate from F1 seed stock from his orig release. I know of 3 farmers that kept males, TG, Cap, and Myself. Caps male is dead now, TG's in in Motivs hands and hopefully mine will pull through, Only reason I even care to ask is I think it would be cool to do a Open Pollination with all the males that were kept. Not trying to be a instigator bro trust me not me at all.

3grambowl

I was just looking around the alien forum hidden here, and this is what I've gathered.

Alien named it blue ribbon until a tester said it tasted like fruity pebbles so he named it fruity pebbles og. Has nothing to do with the original fruity pebble cut obsolete is talking about, they are two different cuts I heard about that one in grass valley years ago, he just named something the same. Just like ograskal naming that og fire og when there was already a fire og in NorCal. But if the parent stock is true to what people are saying what does the drama matter? Let dude have his opinions it doesn't change the strain or possibilities of said seed. Why should anyone be able to just spit muck like that guy did and have it effect beans already in your possession? Tell obsolete to pound sand

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Just kinda funny all this info comes out after Alien is gone but don't remember seeing anything like this when he was on top. Whatever happened he was the one to make this dank ass cereal strain available to many good peeps. Now we have new drops coming along w new info.

R

ReCway

I was just looking around the alien forum hidden here, and this is what I've gathered.

Alien named it blue ribbon until a tester said it tasted like fruity pebbles so he named it fruity pebbles og. Has nothing to do with the original fruity pebble cut obsolete is talking about, they are two different cuts I heard about that one in grass valley years ago, he just named something the same.

I have also heard about the Fruity Pebbles cut before alien came out with Fruity Pebble OG. Some friends up north would talk about it up in the Hills. Perhaps he just hit the FP cut with his Tahoe Alien Male and made FPOG> Who knows. Im over it. If anyone is down to make a preservation project I have 1 male and 2 keeper females.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Its good bro I get what your saying. I was more asking along the lines of did the pollen originate from F1 seed stock from his orig release. I know of 3 farmers that kept males, TG, Cap, and Myself. Caps male is dead now, TG's in in Motivs hands and hopefully mine will pull through, Only reason I even care to ask is I think it would be cool to do a Open Pollination with all the males that were kept. Not trying to be a instigator bro trust me not me at all.

yes the pollen i got was from an original f1 seed stock i then used it on the fpog cut i had which was the cereal pheno. the pollen did not stay viable for long and was going south by the time i got to it, i hit a small plant got 15 good useable seeds from it. i kept 5 and send my pollen donor friend the other 10.

i then popped a 5 count pack of a friends fpog f2 which i got 1 female and several males, with that in hand i made a batch of fpog f3 and the father was cereal and so was the mother used in the project.

im now onto making some fpog ix1 which are looking pretty good on the limb that i dusted, further more the smaller fpog cereal cut i have in the breed tent will be hit with more fpog cereal pollen pushing ot a much bigger batch of fpog ix1 seeds.

hybrids being made yes sir!!

peace:writing:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Like Recway said, i do have TG's f1 male in hand and will be making fpog f2s and remaking fpog x Agv plus several other things. Still have some f1s to pop and some f2s i made a while back. There are a couple other people with f1 males and females wanting to make f2s using multiple males as well so im sure after a bit these beans will start popping up in peoples gardens. My last attempt to make f2s and some other crosses with fpog pollen id collected about a year before was unsuccesful, pollen was no longer viable so.....just gotta do it again. Lol
Motiv

R

ReCway

yes the pollen i got was from an original f1 seed stock i then used it on the fpog cut i had which was the cereal pheno. the pollen did not stay viable for long and was going south by the time i got to it, i hit a small plant got 15 good useable seeds from it. i kept 5 and send my pollen donor friend the other 10.

i then popped a 5 count pack of a friends fpog f2 which i got 1 female and several males, with that in hand i made a batch of fpog f3 and the father was cereal and so was the mother used in the project.

im now onto making some fpog ix1 which are looking pretty good on the limb that i dusted, further more the smaller fpog cereal cut i have in the breed tent will be hit with more fpog cereal pollen pushing ot a much bigger batch of fpog ix1 seeds.

hybrids being made yes sir!!

peace:writing:

Good Shit. My males is identical to my Grape Soda pheno female. Not cereal really.

D

donkeydon

same here reCway, got 2 nice males, threw them outside will collect pollen soon, got 5 seeds, 2 females and 3 males. the 2 females have that cereal and milk smell, one is "louder" then the other.
this is my wilma pheno, big smell, big bush. 20 days in.

View attachment 317707
you don't need any wifis.lol////////

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Some 120 day cure cereal
Rps20140304 003349 656

Top Bottom