• Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Might be thrips

Screenshot 20191226 130127 Google
Screenshot 20191226 125954 Chrome

OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

Would it be possible that its just lack of light? Like i mentioned in the post those leaves came off the very very bottom of the plant and i dont really see it too bad up top which made me not think bugs

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah, i could easily slim the library, into a select few. i loaned em out to ptsd steve... it was one of the most stressful periods in my life, including the yrs i was married. feel like dog yrs, don't they? but it's back n my lovin arms/meathooks and i knew what was up in my teepee, during that period. the mia library, not my time in hell.

many of ed's books r obsolete. i would guess even pot schools have updated their curriculum. 2 easy reads, lots of pics that even include zealot/advanced grow methods- I'll grab the 2nd... but it's like 20% of ed's 1st 2 & pretty much sums em up, albeit with more current, tech. not saying ed's not doin the lord's work, currently... just sayin some of his original works, make great kindling.

never read anything from Cervantes, but i would like to... he puts out great vids for us.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i get liming sometimes, like now... like ur inner buds may... from lack of light. i just posted an example of old growth (transportable nutes), discoloration/N & cmag inclusive. it's diff than lack of light, liming. imo
so my recent profile pics may also answer ur question.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

same book: saver...

i can't just rattle it off, like seraphine... if i didn't suspect it, i had higher priority intel to scan. sera is a bug freak w/photog mem. she fears NOTHING. bug wise, at least. makes me gag. weak tummy.

OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

I am still young and aspire to one day make it in the cannabis industry i know i still got plenty of research to do i have mainly only watched jorge on yt as far as known people go and recently ordered his encyclopedia so i definitely appreciate the books i still got a long way to go

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u r indoor, r u not? so remember... odds r, u brought whatever u have, if u have... into ur teepee. so while i know, nobody wants to drop the dime... start goin over ur list of usual suspects: where'd i get my clones? what ahole, sold me this bunk soil? that kinda stuff... i don't neem because i have EVERYBUG phobia so my whole house is DDT'd, MALATHION, chopper sprayed, vaulted n hermetically sealed. i refuse to chem/"au natural" neem, my gals, with anything but the infidel, salts. otherwise, it's napalm, bunker time, for me. i n my fam consume it so...
i think i just stressed out on ur gals n lost my... mind so imma get off here, hopefully, til tomorrow. only gets worse...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i jack my gals by oops, at least once a wk... there r witnesses. i don't have the "pretty", garden n i been doin it for a min so it sux showin mistakes, but more than just me can learn from em if i show em so...
just b stubborn. learn to trust ur instincts n use the force. ur reading for yourself so people r happier, to help. ur in a good place for it and i already see familiar, tolerant, knowledgeable n altruistic faces/charitable folks, like mr Simpson.
u might like pigeons420. he actually started out, helpin on similar sites, back n the day. ummm... i have a personal issue, with seedtostoned , but the power behind the wizards curtain (i would allege) - give him fantastic tips, to possibly b helpful. I'd love to c who that is... ;D . and start saving, now! if u aren't sure and u believe one video, shows ur issue. it's still, just a video. find at least one other source/example. ummm... many useful vids that quickly allow u to sidestep an entire book, but I'd still read on...

best advice i can give.
plus- less is often, more... wait n see attitude, often helps. if u have more than one plant in same medium... or more than one steain... um- don't chase singular, anomalies, with a shroud of overum... whatchamacallit... wait n see... could just b a singular, transportable nute and she got what she needed, from the one leaf...
helps to talk to someone growin same strain/even videos... many times, I've said: she'd have done better, unmanipulated... and I'm sure i could've read it, somewhere... k- I'm freaked! bye bye!

Xinmat

Xinmat

And how much calmag is okay to use? Because i thought the same so i bumped up to full dosage
Be careful not to overdose with Calmag, it can have adverse effects, use it, but sparingly,,Flush the plants, carefully not over feeding her, ph- is a good help, yet again, quantities are crucial, from experience, also some strains are notoriously difficult to grow well.
There's an imbalance causing your problem, without being a professional, I suggest that you give it a flush, as soon as you notice, get the ph to the level of your environment needs, i.e Substrate? EC of your water, don't be tempted to feed too many nutrients, it can play havoc with the crucial part of the plant: root system. Rather than adding correcting nutrients, may well worsen the baby, if the roots can't absorb all the essential nutrients, another is preventing the roots from getting it's "5 a day".
Good luck, I hope that I'm not teaching you to suck eggs?

OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

Like i said previously i am still pretty new so i thought it was a good idea to skip on the additives and keep simple as possiblr until i knew a little more and i did say i run GH Lucas formula (micro and bloom only) with calmag plus and nothing else(been using 3ml cal 3 ml micro and about 7 ml of bloom per gal)i figured that would be a good base. What types of additives do you recommend? Ive thought about getting silica and humic acid but im not real sure how much more beneficial it would be and which brands would be best, thank you for all/any advice

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i think ur covered, from ur description. u can hold off on stuff, like silica, til, YOU feel more confident. many hydro sales peeps would tell u different, but i think ur good. as u evolve, ur buds may force u to add silica... core "strengthener"-branches, etc. for bigger bud support. don't sweat advanced methods, yet.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Like i said previously i am still pretty new so i thought it was a good idea to skip on the additives and keep simple as possiblr until i knew a little more and i did say i run GH Lucas formula (micro and bloom only) with calmag plus and nothing else(been using 3ml cal 3 ml micro and about 7 ml of bloom per gal)i figured that would be a good base. What types of additives do you recommend? Ive thought about getting silica and humic acid but im not real sure how much more beneficial it would be and which brands would be best, thank you for all/any advice
What brand of cal mag

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok nvm I see... Take your RO and add 150 ppm of cal mag. Whatever that works out to. Then add nutrients and ph down. Why no grow nutes?

OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

I cut the grow because as everyone says "less is more" and my grasp on nutrients was very low when i decided to start this so i figured it would be more simple/easy to start with i do have the bottle tho

OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

I also had done 2 grows in coco i dont really consider real grows but i used grow for those plants and wanted to switch it a bit after reading about lucas formula

OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

Also i changed res yesterday and let each of them sit in plain ph water for a little bit and gave them about 550 ppms and they have already dropped 100 - 150 ppms does that mean i should give them more? Because that does seem like a lot to me

Latest posts

Top Bottom