Sick plants

• Thread starter OgGrowingDro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

are u looking to treat yourself & family, for med issues? u r squared away, but many of us are targeting, specific, med needs. if u have other questions, or there's anything else on ur mind- u have the appropriate following, now, for a myriad of ailments, as well.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and with your pics of problems and future pics, of success- u r now, in a position, to pay any benefit u feel, forward; especially, with a grow journal. u now, know the solution to at least one issue and have fantastic, example pics n can create a history of your struggles n resolution/s. just sayin... that's how this works best and a way of thanking aman. he's got alot goin on. helps me, too... keeps my mind off stuffs.
may even find sponsorship, or mentors, should u b in the market. i have a guy, lookin for coco advice... and yes, he knows of aquaman n co.

OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

I appreciate your guy's help a lot i just orded some hydrogaurd because i think itll be worth it and i grow for myself recreationally but hope to someday be able to grow for many people who do need the wonderful herb! Im young and have a lot learn still ill take whatever info i can get :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom