Silly nutrients

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

back to the origional topic :)check these guys out looks like AN has some competition, looks like they should probably go in the over priced nute thread too
I should go over to the dark side and sell wack additives for hella expensive prices.
While wearing like a BP t-shirt.

dankworth

dankworth

oh im workin on it i find it really hard to stay in oregon limits alot of days i just want to say fuck it, check out my OD in my sig, let me know what you think. runnin some plants in a coco pumice mix and i know you know you coco

Those are pretty badass.
If it was me I would get fert salts from Marion Ag in St paul, and axe me how to mix them.
$200 and you could be done paying for ferts for the year. And you could learn to fuck with the values as you preferred.
Then get kiddie pools, fill them with coco/perlite from home depot.
You could even turn them into hempy buckets.
But they would do best on a constant drip w/20% runoff.
With teas and shit.
Irrigate small amounts many times a day with a cycle timer and an irrigation manifold.
That is what I would do.
And they would be trellised.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Is that a leather collar on her suit jacket? The dude needs frowning lessons from Bill Cosby.

Maybe they should both try the squatting maneuver like pictured on that $125 liter of HTG "Sumo" PK? See if they can dislodge whatever's stuck in the throat?

L

Liberanos5

Should this thread be silly NAMES for nutrients instead of silly nutrients? Espoma has them, SaferGro, GH, just about everyone has them. There's no shortage of silly names for things in this domain and elsewhere too... Seems everyone has dismissed certain nutrients based solely on the fact that the NAME is stupid. I mean come on......Happy Frog? The car I love is the Aztec. The reverse being true there, cool name..... STUPID car! (my opinion) I did enjoy reading Bayarea's data. I printed it. 3 hole punched it and it goes into the binder. Not the kinda binder Mitt R(Money) has though! A good word that...DATA. Without data all you're doing is expressing opinions. You know what they say about opinions I'm certain. I fully support everyone's right to have them. IMO should follow such statements, IMO!!! I'm such a noobie I barely have any opinions OR DATA in this area of gardening. I'll say Fox Farm has gotten the last shekel outa me that they'll get. Thus the binder!! I've learned plenty on here so far and will definately continue to do so, I hope Right now I'm struggling with a calcium/magnesium defficiency about 2 weeks into flower issue that is really pissing me off. I'll try anything to solve it....matters not to me how stupid the name of the answer sounds. The SOLVING is all I care about. Even if it's "Poseidonzyme" I'm on the same page that the names of the nutes hawked by "Nectar For The Gods" are lame, and that almost ALL the stuff in bottles and bags @ the Hydro Store are over priced, repackaged stuff that's way more expensive than it needs to be. So is the bud @ the neighborhood dispensery here abouts! And the gas @ the gas station! But that's capitalism for ya. P.T. barnum gets credit for the statement, "There's a sucker born every minute........!" But that's only half a statement........the second half is "........and 2 to take him!" I dont shop for nutrients every day! But when I do I FIRST knock back a few Dos Equis!" Sour Deisel??? Why not "Lemony 2 Cycle Weedwhacker fuel?" Rant off!! In my opinion!!!:rolleyes: Bayarea! Big thank you!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Man....I was sitting in the library. Doing the deuce.

And as I read a BWGS catalog in the nute part....I started noticing how fucking stupid these guys treay us.

Let me say, I am 40....and I like cool, trippy , stoney, nag champa and patchouli type shit as much as the next old stoner.

But gimme a fuckin break Mr Nute Company...

"Zeus Juice"
"Athenas Amina's" (not amino's?)

are you fuckin kiddin..."Poseidonzyme"?

"Sugaree".. I love Jerry....but Jesus H.....this is an agriculture product. Dont whore out a Dead song to sell your shit to hippie kids, you fucks.

Aight...I am getting treated like BoBo the Clown here. I have stepped up my game and I want to see a level of professionalism in the products I purchase.
Actually, I want no label generic bags these days...because the shiny ones with cool pictures cost too much.

Theres no point to this. I am just ranting. I have a buddy in the ag industry and they laugh at that shit. It keeps us all looking like 2nd rate farmers in their eyes.....like a bunch of all day suckers.

This type of marketing is where most of that stems from, IMHO. Treat me like I am grown.

Shout out to ALL VETS.....THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR YOUR SACRIFICES!
Oh come on, that shit can't be real. You're pulling my leg. Come on. Poseidonzyme, for real? May the great god Poseidon smite down the insolent ones!

tweedy

tweedy

Jokes aside, I've actually used the line before and as far as organics are concerned, I was really pleased. Very fluid, would feel comfortable running it in most irrigation systems and also the heavy metal count compared to most other organic options (Down to Earth amendments, Organicare, etc) was quite a bit less. One of the cleaner lines concerning organics that I'm aware of, stupid names and drawings in all, ha. I had to write on each bottle on a piece of duct tape actual contents because I was just getting tired of forgetting their fucking code.

I was working at a hydro store at the time and received a few free boxes of the stuff. I like the Aphrodites Extraction for a carb source.

L

Liberanos5

Oh come on, that shit can't be real. You're pulling my leg. Come on. Poseidonzyme, for real? May the great god Poseidon smite down the insolent ones!
Here's a little business trivia. Nectar For The Gods was started by a former Aurora person.....they are bitter rivals.....and they BOTH have some pretty silly names for many of their products. But they both also have good reps and pretty much are going for the exact same goals plant wise by slightly different methods. Organics rule IMO. You wanna go for the big bucks and become the next Pablo Escobar of "medicine" (Laughter) then go with pallets of the salts!!!

L

Liberanos5

Man....I was sitting in the library. Doing the deuce.

And as I read a BWGS catalog in the nute part....I started noticing how fucking stupid these guys treay us.

Let me say, I am 40....and I like cool, trippy , stoney, nag champa and patchouli type shit as much as the next old stoner.

But gimme a fuckin break Mr Nute Company...

"Zeus Juice"
"Athenas Amina's" (not amino's?)

are you fuckin kiddin..."Poseidonzyme"?

"Sugaree".. I love Jerry....but Jesus H.....this is an agriculture product. Dont whore out a Dead song to sell your shit to hippie kids, you fucks.

Aight...I am getting treated like BoBo the Clown here. I have stepped up my game and I want to see a level of professionalism in the products I purchase.
Actually, I want no label generic bags these days...because the shiny ones with cool pictures cost too much.

Theres no point to this. I am just ranting. I have a buddy in the ag industry and they laugh at that shit. It keeps us all looking like 2nd rate farmers in their eyes.....like a bunch of all day suckers.

This type of marketing is where most of that stems from, IMHO. Treat me like I am grown.

Shout out to ALL VETS.....THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR YOUR SACRIFICES!
On what planet does a 40 y.o. say "Aight!!??" LOL!

L

Liberanos5

Erf.

What planet do you enjoy being a dick on the most?....LOL!
On the planet where I wear my pants pulled up over my ass crack and my ball cap with the brim in FRONT!! I know! Weird!!! Erf!! Hope this made you smile today!!!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

yeah.....ridicule first thing in the morning always makes me smile.:D

You never said what planet you enjoy being a dickhead on the most...??

Who gives a fuck how you wear your pants or hat?....lol......really!!

You have never lived in the deep south, obviously.:rolleyes: Oh...I see, the red wings...LOL...LOL....no wonder!!! A dumb fuckin yankee....lol...get a clue man.....lol.....

How much over 18 are you?

L

Liberanos5

Ridicule? Man you have some thin skin!!! That was just idle banter! I have steel toed work boots over 18!!! THIS is ridicule, homes! Aight??? Word!!

535363 10151132303631275 452934903 n
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ya know. . .silly labels that appeal to adults are all over the place not just on gardening products. I just started using roots uprising and love it. Yeah, Nectar stuff is a little corny, but it's a decent product FWIW. I'm a diehard user of Banana Manna and swear by it. That and Sea Green are really the only bottled products I use anymore. I'm just rambling. Maybe I'll go drink a Yoo-Hoo. Just kidding, those things are fucking gross.

outwest

Top Bottom