SinMint Cookies Grow

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LVGreenBear

Just a note, none of my 4 hermied on me and Im almost at week 7!
Sweet great to hear!! I've got one more fem in veg right now.I will take cuttings and give it another go.i'm hearing and see img good things about sin mint. and if its as good as power nap.. lookout!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Pics 1 and 2 are one pheno and Pic 3 is the other..
20131227 210110
20131227 210233
20131229 194814

G

Guy Brush

Seems like the half of my two fem packs are going hermie.
well shit the other 4 plants were hermies. plants looked great but the chicks had balls.
15 seeds, 12 nice plants, 8 males ,4 he-she's.:dead:
sorry guys, maybe grower error, i don't know...

Seems like the half of my two fem packs of the sinmints are going hermie. I believe it is not grower error but more the wrong choice of the pollen donator. The cannaventure's cookie wreck seem to not have those problems here,although they look very different from the sinmints and were regular beans. It's a pity,felt so close to the thin mint dank. But a few are still possible females and so maybe i still have luck in this.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

It is a shame, I've had no issues and I had the supposedly sketchy little white beans too.

Hopefully any new stock will have those issues sorted.

Surely cant be this riddled of hermi ism? And cant be that many grower errors? Who knows man.

Shame cos it's the best shit I've smoked for a long long time.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Confirmed 2/4 hermies on these f/m Sin Mints. Never had this happen to me before. Its saddening because I had high hopes for these. Still have 2 more going but I'm watching them like a hawk. Proves that the forum cut is very Hermie prone or the male used was shitty. Now I know how this feels and can't say I'll pop any more of these. I have on the other hand have had great success w blue power. @Mogrow ... Just wanted give an honest report to those running .these.peace
IMG 20140125 241127 822

Last edited:
d420dool

d420dool

Nice grow mo Ya i guess the mintberrycrunch from golden lion has been hermin too, i think im gonna leave the cookies too other growers, i dont got the patience or the$ for them to be goin hermie, maybe ill wait till someone works the hell out of it ya kno

shawnskush

shawnskush

Nice grow mo Ya i guess the mintberrycrunch from golden lion has been hermin too, i think im gonna leave the cookies too other growers, i dont got the patience or the$ for them to be goin hermie, maybe ill wait till someone works the hell out of it ya kno
At least the mint berry crunches were freebies LOL

B

Buzzbait

I came a hair of pulling the trigger on the sinmints several times but the more research I did I could only find one grow that did not have hermie problems.Its pretty obvious these should not have been released and need a lot more work.Replacements just don't do it for me,time electricity soil,nutes,space are all waisted cash...

germinator

germinator

I came a hair of pulling the trigger on the sinmints several times but the more research I did I could only find one grow that did not have hermie problems.Its pretty obvious these should not have been released and need a lot more work.Replacements just don't do it for me,time electricity soil,nutes,space are all waisted cash...
Ohhhh and lets not forget its growers error.....thats the rub I dislike.
Thats the seed game

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry to hear this everybody. da forum did come from hermie. so its has hermie traits. its a hit or miss with these. its diff not da blue power male.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
sorry to hear this everybody. da forum did come from hermie. so its has hermie traits. its a hit or miss with these. its diff not da blue power male.
Yeah I believe that since other breeders that put out forum crosses are getting similar reviews.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I have 5 seedlings from a regs pack going atm. Hopefully i wont be back with hermi reports.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Been getting swamped with question about our SinMint Cookies cross ... And when it will be release. True testing takes time , and we will only release this once we are certain it will live up to our extremly high standards. We are not rushi...ng to cash in on the hype.

germinator

germinator

I remember reading that too...... Mo you killed that grow I watched in awe.....Maybe whatever is bred in Vegas stays in Vegas. Or maybe it's all a David Copperfield illusion cuz your plants were perfect the whole way.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Been getting swamped with question about our SinMint Cookies cross ... And when it will be release. True testing takes time , and we will only release this once we are certain it will live up to our extremly high standards. We are not rushi...ng to cash in on the hype.
LOL

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Lol, ok so
I
Got 3 5 weeks In veg not from the farm.. Ill let ya kno

tywon

tywon

damn that sucks homie, looks like you did a great job with them tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom