• Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

bout time for some newer pic eh :happy:
20170316 103758

some half baked bubba,bish is in the racks now

20170314 141839

chem soda cookies ,jaws genetics,nizzle fo my shizzle :)
20170313 163136

goji og
20170311 115816

lil cree 248w panel
20170311 114953yeahbut

some tkbx2 from seedjunkies,under the crees
20170311 112100

wedding cake,shake n bake
20170314 190403

terrible pic of the cake lol
20170301 191849

tkbx2 from the hps before i tore em down
Ill have to come back in a sec and label this shizzle haha.

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

Get chu sum :o
20170306 180448

broke down and bought some shitizen cobs,they are tiny lil toyz haha.im sure they will burn uop as soon as i hang em
20170305 173541par 1500 qb

par at the top of canopy under that qb/cob panel i made after surrounding it with more cobz
20170304 164850

birds eye view
20170303 182945

yup yup
20170302 141457

down with the dual cooltubes.had these on a mover for 6 years they swung to and fro in my fuckin face,good riddance fuckaz
20170226 120748

new shop coming along slower than i wanted but coming along none the less.just a few more power runs and i will finally get this insulated,yay
20170302 135607

only using one of those fans now on a temp controller,barely even runs now :)
Cha cha cha :)

Last edited:
stonestacker

stonestacker

@stonestacker seen you rolled through so hopefully this means everything is going well and your mending up ok brosef.that offer still stands ifn ya need me to slab the son around some haha.
I'm very proud of the way my boy has stepped up!!!

Had some minor setbacks but back in the right direction.

Let me try that again. 2 bad days 1 great day today. I'm GOING TO BEAT THIS SHIT NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!!!!

Fuck I'm stoned later.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Looking killer as always Six.

When your wife had her fight with cancer did she try any RSO?
The reason I ask is the DRs think they got all of my kidney cancer. But I'm still having the abdominal pains that started this journey. They have done other tests before they found the cancer but never found anything about this pain and just assumed it was one in the same.
I hate going to the DR. More appointments to follow everrrr. But since I have all this trim I thought I would give RSO a shot. I don't think at this point it can hurt. I sure as hell don't want to do any chemo or radiation.
Just kinda looking around for anyone with first hand experience with the oil.

Thanks.

sixstring

sixstring

Looking killer as always Six.

When your wife had her fight with cancer did she try any RSO?
The reason I ask is the DRs think they got all of my kidney cancer. But I'm still having the abdominal pains that started this journey. They have done other tests before they found the cancer but never found anything about this pain and just assumed it was one in the same.
I hate going to the DR. More appointments to follow everrrr. But since I have all this trim I thought I would give RSO a shot. I don't think at this point it can hurt. I sure as hell don't want to do any chemo or radiation.
Just kinda looking around for anyone with first hand experience with the oil.

Thanks.

I tried hard to get her and even my mom to try the oil but they both didnt like how fucked up they got from it.my wife did take well to eating raw buds and sugar leaf.i got a good juicer and we mixed weed with some milk and protein shake and a banana and it worked well to mask the taste of the weed lol.raw pot is by far the best medicine i dont care what anyone says i did alot if fucking research when my wife was diagnosed and then shortly after my mom got it (cancer) and rso can work for stoners who can take it but for lightweights the raw works better because they can ingest more without getting high.all it does is make your tummy tingle for about an hour.without heat ever being part of the equation the buzz doesnt really exist but the whole plant has more beneficial properties.
If you decide to try rso and want to use everclear instead of that nasty ass acetone i have lots of 190 proof your welcome to a couple bottles bro.my wife still eats a pot brownie every day and has been cancer free going on 3 years in a couple months.mom wouldnt do anything but smoke pot during her chemo and her cancer is back and shes back on chemo :(
I have brownies here for ya as well if you need sleeping help and dont wanna take pain pills lol.let me know brosef

stonestacker

stonestacker

I tried hard to get her and even my mom to try the oil but they both didnt like how fucked up they got from it.my wife did take well to eating raw buds and sugar leaf.i got a good juicer and we mixed weed with some milk and protein shake and a banana and it worked well to mask the taste of the weed lol.raw pot is by far the best medicine i dont care what anyone says i did alot if fucking research when my wife was diagnosed and then shortly after my mom got it (cancer) and rso can work for stoners who can take it but for lightweights the raw works better because they can ingest more without getting high.all it does is make your tummy tingle for about an hour.without heat ever being part of the equation the buzz doesnt really exist but the whole plant has more beneficial properties.
If you decide to try rso and want to use everclear instead of that nasty ass acetone i have lots of 190 proof your welcome to a couple bottles bro.my wife still eats a pot brownie every day and has been cancer free going on 3 years in a couple months.mom wouldnt do anything but smoke pot during her chemo and her cancer is back and shes back on chemo :(
I have brownies here for ya as well if you need sleeping help and dont wanna take pain pills lol.let me know brosef
Wow, never heard 0f eating it raw. Did you find a lot of postings about this method working? What kind of quantity did your wife do with her drinks? I don't want to be stoned for 3 months or whatever either. Do you have any links to your research? Hell my shake is already pretty fine maybe I could just put that into capuls. I try to do a fruit and veggie smoothie every day. I could replace the spinach with trim. I'm sick of all the pain pills already.

Thanks for all your help Six.

sixstring

sixstring

Ill try to link a video when i get back to my pc.but i was stripping about what would look like a 1/4 oz every day or sometimes i would just fill up a quart size Tupperware and it keeps like vieggies in the fridge maybe 5 days before it starts to wilt like lettuce.im talking raw like wet right off my plants,not dried at all.im sure dried would be less tastey lol.they say just using fan/shade leaf is fine but i figured whole buds would help,not top colas just the lil fluffy nugs from the lowers :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom