Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

actually nowadays its smokeless powder I believe but I can promise you a .53 cal flintlock will rock yer socks off! These new muzzleloaders are just as accurate and dependable as rifles! All my uncles are violent felons (st regis mohawks don't ya know!) so they GOTTTA use the ole muzzleloaders. Dropped a 1100 pd moose last year with one my uncle did!

Yes on the smokeless just showing my age again. And with the inline shotgun primers it's pretty much instant. Just reminiscing.

sixstring

sixstring

if bucks i cannot whack,beans gotta crack:D some bubbas bitch from @BakedReality and some afg x Snowdog from @logic 5 each,see what happens aye ;)
Beans 016

random pot shots,chemcookie #4
Gsc 4   001
Gsc 4  002

mk @ 60 days....chop tha shizzle
Mk  60 days 003
Mk 60 005

some new mk from seed,been about 5 years since i popped those first 2 ,time for some freshy's lol
New master 009

some wifi bx under gavitas,peazy:cool:
Wifi under gavitas 015

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Nice can't wait to see what you do with the Bubba's Bitch....

Jack Dupp and Penelope be slinging that all over the PNW...I believe Penelope is getting it dialed in...her cut goes as Tabu sometimes in the PNW...it is available in some shops in Tacoma...

Man I am really liking the Gavita's...What's your opinion now that you been running that one for a bit? All the options with the controller and how many you can control is insane? The controller the most expensive part?

Much Respect!

sixstring

sixstring

Nice can't wait to see what you do with the Bubba's Bitch....

Jack Dupp and Penelope be slinging that all over the PNW...I believe Penelope is getting it dialed in...her cut goes as Tabu sometimes in the PNW...it is available in some shops in Tacoma...

Man I am really liking the Gavita's...What's your opinion now that you been running that one for a bit? All the options with the controller and how many you can control is insane? The controller the most expensive part?

Much Respect!
the controller aint bad bro,300.00 and yes i would not want to run without one lol.i have 2 gavita over that spot now and 3 on the other side of the room.plants under those lamps are def nicer and drinking more.my only bitch on these is that they seem to really bring down the rh in my whole room,im battling these bitchs around 20% rh and i like to see it closer to 30-35%
now you got me pumped on these b bitchs.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
that is not as bad as I thought on the controller...I remember reading about it in your other thread have to go back thru and look at that info..

Cost per gavita? I guess you like them sounds like you are adding to the numbers...

Jack said the Scremen' Bubba was too strong for his likings If I remember right...him and the Strawberry Dog didn't get along to well... if you got that...

sixstring

sixstring

I did not see those 2 strains in my lil pack but maybe in with the others, ill look and snag a pack if so lol.yeah man the fixtures themselves aare redick @ almost 5 bones a piece, but im seeing them for 420 in a few places so as stock gets caught up they will come down a bit.i got 2 of mine for a song n dance from a buddy that could not handle the heat lmao.those 2 had about 24 hours on them, he is running a pair of my tubes now with 600 digilux and loves it :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Just a little stop in tosay hi. I'm out in Cali now still no internet till the 21st. Grow looks dope my buddy took down the dhaze at 75 days. Loves the high on them keeping all 4 to run again. The ones that yield well seem to be on the Chen side, but all have a hazey smell. The gen you are growing should be more on the Chen side, hoping that some haze will come thru in the double d h aze

sixstring

sixstring

Just a little stop in tosay hi. I'm out in Cali now still no internet till the 21st. Grow looks dope my buddy took down the dhaze at 75 days. Loves the high on them keeping all 4 to run again. The ones that yield well seem to be on the Chen side, but all have a hazey smell. The gen you are growing should be more on the Chen side, hoping that some haze will come thru in the double d h aze
there you is,bout time bro,we were starting to wonder if ya took a wrong turn at the border lol.i just put 3 of these in bigger pots and topped again,had to cull a boy so im guessing these 3 are girls but not showing yet.

Max Frost

Max Frost

I'm loving my Gavita's too! Wonderful lights and VERY bright!! They ain't cheap...but I'd buy them again in a minute.

Bro...your plants are just amazing!! I'm jealous as hell over how you get them soooo bushy and huge! I need to get a few more vegging and let them go longer for one thing I guess. I'll just have to play with it, but you've given me a goal to reach for sure!! Very very niiiice!! Best, -Max

sixstring

sixstring

I'm loving my Gavita's too! Wonderful lights and VERY bright!! They ain't cheap...but I'd buy them again in a minute.

Bro...your plants are just amazing!! I'm jealous as hell over how you get them soooo bushy and huge! I need to get a few more vegging and let them go longer for one thing I guess. I'll just have to play with it, but you've given me a goal to reach for sure!! Very very niiiice!! Best, -Max

thanks max,yeah man i talked a bit about trimming and veg times but i left out a few things lol.one thing i will say,i run around 14-16 plants in flower spaced 5 to 7 days apart.and i veg around 35 to 45 plants including clones and new seeds,with about 10 of those veggers being in 7 gal pots.so i always have a plant to replace with when we chop a plant down.this keeps the flow of chopable plants going and i can always count on at least a few plants being ready to roll.this time of year my outdoor work kinda slows cept for snow plowing so i try to max out my veg n bloom so we are chopping around 2 plants a week.peace

sixstring

sixstring

Ditty is such a beast! All hail Six! Holla e bro
all hail king ding-a-ling ditty in da hizzy
happy-king-095.gif
good to see ya still thump the keyboard now n then bro.

some shots for @xX Kid Twist Xx his tester DD haze.bout to bump these to 7 gal pots soon.topped the hell out of #3,bish just wants to reach for the sky,should be a horrible mess in flower lmao,ill get her under control ;)

dd #1
Dd haze 1 008
Dd haze 1 009

Dd haze 2 010
Dd haze 2 011

Dd haze 3 012
Dd haze 3 013

have a great thanksgiving ya'all ima git to smoke turkey and some football.GO lions :)

peace
Deer camp turkey 2014 425

Top Bottom