Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Imma do the same ...turkey , football ( e a g l e s ) and a few Heineken 's I believe .suppose the lions can win being they lost last week as I would hate to see the birds playing in Green Bay
By far the best holiday with New Years being a close 2nd

sixstring

sixstring

Imma do the same ...turkey , football ( e a g l e s ) and a few Heineken 's I believe .suppose the lions can win being they lost last week as I would hate to see the birds playing in Green Bay
By far the best holiday with New Years being a close 2nd
well soser your birds killed those boyz,im glad cause i cant stand dallas lol.couple more shots i forgot to post before i left for dinner.oh and a hell of a game by the lions today,megatron looks 100% healthy again :)
lac #1 from ditty ,just put into flower
Lac 1 003

more mk,yay :)
Shazam 005

and some of kids wifi bx under gavitas,she is gunna be nice
Shazam 007

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ a great day for both ( but nothing like a cowboy beat down ;)) thou Stafford did play well also , didn't get to see as much as I would of liked as a pipe over flowed my laundry room at half time and the lions were beating them good after that

I need to get my girls as fat as yours :cool: minus the one next to me :)

sixstring

sixstring

some pics for @Seamaiden of my hot water tank re-purpose its called an air vent,tried to get a good pic with the info on it here
Air vent 091

like i said its mounted to one of the 2 inlets on top and the other spot is where my r/o and a/c water drains in
Air valve 090

and you just need to cap off this drain on the side of the tank,its the pressure valve that usually leaks on older tanks lol.
Capped drain 093

and i lil look at my shotty plumbing work,the blue line is the r/o coming in,during summer i shut it off and open that ball valve and my a/c drains in so i really dont use r/o during summer,just a/c reclaim :)
Ro storage 092

when its full the extra a/c water just goes past that tee and outside to a very large maple tree.peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
some pics for @Seamaiden of my hot water tank re-purpose its called an air vent,tried to get a good pic with the info on it here
View attachment 464128

like i said its mounted to one of the 2 inlets on top and the other spot is where my r/o and a/c water drains in
View attachment 464127

and you just need to cap off this drain on the side of the tank,its the pressure valve that usually leaks on older tanks lol.
View attachment 464129

and i lil look at my shotty plumbing work,the blue line is the r/o coming in,during summer i shut it off and open that ball valve and my a/c drains in so i really dont use r/o during summer,just a/c reclaim :)
View attachment 464130

when its full the extra a/c water just goes past that tee and outside to a very large maple tree.peace
That is TIGHT. I really like that you don't even have to use the RO for water during the summer season and you may call the plumbing shoddy, but it works and it's holding together, yeah?

sixstring

sixstring

yeah i only have about 30psi coming into the building for my r/o because its about 200 feet from my house and well and i only used 3/4in pex line :( shoulda went with 1in or bigger but it works,i get about 40 gallons in 24 hours since i installed a permeate pump in there.i also collect all my dehumidifier water during summer so im trying not to be a waster lol.

blazer

blazer

Yeah I re use my dehumidifier and A/C water also, maybe throw a booster pump I think those RO systems need higher PSI to work properly/efficiently not 100% but thought I remember that cause of the membrane filter takes so pressure to permeate it could be talking out my ass though!lol Like the set up!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, you're right, but at the moment I'm drawing a blank on what the minimum best PSI is. I thought it was a bit higher, like around 60PSI. I get 75PSI out of the well head, but I still had hubster install a permeate pump with the RO/DI unit.

sixstring

sixstring

also started playin with mamas camera a lil bit,shush,if she finds out i already got some icky sticky on the shot button she gunna bust ma ass :eek: anyhow,heres a few shots of @xX Kid Twist Xx wifi bx about wk 7 now.frosty the snowman aint got nuttin on this bish :D
Wifi bx 1054
Wifi bx 1060
Wifi bx 1070
Wifi bx 1086
Wifi bx 1089
Wifi bx 1101
Wifi bx1065
Wifi bx1103

Top Bottom