Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Right on Six, I feel u on not even getting to cure wifi. She has been my main bitch for several years and is always the first thing gone. 14 jars; thats wgats up man. forgive me i dont recall, you run under 1k or 600s and did the wifi share a light atall?
keep killin it homie.
confu

sixstring

sixstring

I run mostly 600 in cooltubes 14 of em, then I got 3 of the 6/750 gavitas going and a few 400 hps in the corners.alot of lights are on movers and everything is getting hit by multiple lights :)
im diggin the gavitas set at 800w but my 6's hold their own still.but due to change out some bulbz lol.thanks for checkin in on me @Confuten1

papamike74

papamike74

I run mostly 600 in cooltubes 14 of em, then I got 3 of the 6/750 gavitas going and a few 400 hps in the corners.alot of lights are on movers and everything is getting hit by multiple lights :)
im diggin the gavitas set at 800w but my 6's hold their own still.but due to change out some bulbz lol.thanks for checkin in on me @Confuten1
glad to see yer back, but yer front looks much better!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Thmx for the quik reply.
Confu

sixstring

sixstring

whats up sixstring?:Dwhat are smoking today?
hey whats up dat im puffin lil bit of this lil bit of dat,,, rumble mostly :)
rumble
Rr  nug shots 007

and alot of wifi been smoked round here lately lol
Wifi chop 005
Wifi chop 012
Wifi chop 030
Wifi chop 031

DAT

DAT

looks like you got hit with a snow storm brotha... damn those are some frosty nugs!
man I was gifted a clone of WIFI back in Tucson a couple years ago.. but didn't grow it out cuz I had no room..it was either that or the Bubba Kush. so I grew the bubba. gave the wifi away..
Prob would have gotten a bigger yield from the WIFI by the looks of yours. nice work there 6.:D

DAT

DAT

damn those seeds look PURE FUCKIN FIRE there 6 string. I get chills up and down my spine when I see Any alien gear posted.lol. LOVE ALIEN!
in fact I just harvest some Fireball that has some Alien Fire Kush in it. I posted a picture of her in my Dog BB dairy, but be sure to have cotton mouth when you look at her cuz YOU WILL start to drool.:D

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
there is a thread or was here awhile back on soem of the crosses @sixstring i cant remeber the guys handle but he was from hawaii. i almost popped them things 3 or 4 times but always ended up doing something else. i think the express was from g13 labs if i remeber right that he used

DAT

DAT

whats up 6? I miss u! :(
im sulfer burning the grow op right now..:p Got my burner and pellets for $99.99.
Thanks again for your advice about the powdery mildew and the burner/ Hope your well and getting some nice results in your garden. take care and hope to hear from you soon!:D

sixstring

sixstring

how are the double d hazes looking?
lookin good bro couple extra females poppin up in veg.this is the most recent pic of the dd in flower but i think you seen it already at ss lol.
Dd haze 1 098

Vacation up in here ?

I wanna see some bushes :D
as a matter of fact i did go on vacation bro :)
Snow trails  060

ill get ya those bushes hehe.

whats up 6? I miss u! :(
im sulfer burning the grow op right now..:p Got my burner and pellets for $99.99.
Thanks again for your advice about the powdery mildew and the burner/ Hope your well and getting some nice results in your garden. take care and hope to hear from you soon!:D
good to hear ya got a plan on that pm dat,gimme a shout if ya still have questions.heres some shrubbery for ya's start off with some of @BakedReality southside flame,love this plant :)
Ss flame 096

couple more from him,this bubbas bitch is nice n chubby,just my style lol
Bubbas bitch 1 095

some more from @xX Kid Twist Xx with some wifi bx,sticky icky
Wifi bx  079
Wifi bx  082

couple chemcookies about 10 days apart
Gsc 5 099
Gsc 100

this assclown just came down,,dont fuck around :)
Ac wk 8 103
Ac wk 8 104

peace

DAT

DAT

wow, now that's impressive! yur inspirational! you really know how to dig deep and give it everything you got.
Hey six I got this magazine. It is a special Newsweek edition called WEED NATION. Its pretty neat. It has nice photos of the history of mj and the movement into legalization.
There is one article called "Meet your New Pharmacist" Its about a machine called the "POT BOT" This machine will tell the patients what strain of cannabis is right for them based on a scientific breakdown of both the person and the plant. Isnt that wild?
Its nice to see you back . I always love lookin at your garden. its really the best out there. :D;)

sixstring

sixstring

hey its dat crazy cat dat :) the potbot sounds cool as hell,i got a few patients that picky as hell and i would love to be able to punch in some info and find thier perfect strain.i bet they would still be askin for new shit all the time lol.
its maple syrup season here and im tappin trees and cookin down sap as i type,pretty cool and it always tastes better when ya make it yourself.i took some pics ill try to post up a few later.stick around i chopped that ss flame and a few others so ill try to load those pics as well.peace

DAT

DAT

tapping trees to make syrup? that's INSANE!:p I didn't know that is how you get syrup. so you hammer in like a faucet device and then turn it on?lol . TOTALLY COOL. what the fuck do I know, im for Jwersy. Im going to try growing tomatoes for the first time this season. That's how pathetic my farmin skills are.
I heard that they are going to try to pass a new bill here im my Evergreen State that would allow ANYONE over the age of 21 to grow up to 6 plants!:D Isnt that totally awesome! :DThe only ganja im smoking these days is my Super Lemon Haze. I really nailed it with that one plant and im pretty sure if they tested me with the POT BOT that would come up as the strain for me. Do you grow tomatoes ?if you do I bet they are delicious;)

Top Bottom