Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
everything looks great as usual. im likeing the way the dd haze is looking, in my head thats what i was going for. something like Chemdog D on the hazey side. i felt the backcross would really dense it up a bit and it seems to be doing that.

sixstring

sixstring

i did take her down bro,been busy as hell and it seems like my rotation got all fuckered up cause i been pulling down a plant every other day lately lol.i only got these few pics from chop day but ill try to get some dry nug shots up before its all gone haha.not alot of smell on this one,but it does have a slight almost body odor type funk to it,just not real strong.only been jarred a few days but i didnt get the weight i thought she would have once dried its pretty light buds maybe 10 oz from 12 jars but i did not stuff the jars full because im tryin to keep shit rollin out of here quickly.i say its light because 12 jars of rumble or mk would be closer to 17-18 oz.but it is a haze so i expected some airyness to it.heres the few pics i can find on her but i had chopped 2 plants that day
Dd haze 2 001
Dd haze 2 002
Dd haze 2 003

sixstring

sixstring

im gunna stay home this weekend and try to get caught up before the holiday weekend but i just been slammed with work bro.fired my top guy and a week later my second in command got a better job at quicken loans so im not only slammed but im using 5 new guys and one experienced landscaper to bust through all these builder jobs.but ill def try to grab a jar and weigh it up and snap some dry nug shots for ya @xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im gunna stay home this weekend and try to get caught up before the holiday weekend but i just been slammed with work bro.fired my top guy and a week later my second in command got a better job at quicken loans so im not only slammed but im using 5 new guys and one experienced landscaper to bust through all these builder jobs.but ill def try to grab a jar and weigh it up and snap some dry nug shots for ya @xX Kid Twist Xx
all good bro take it easy, the last pics helped my curiosity.

sixstring

sixstring

@xX Kid Twist Xx well i guess i was a bit wrong about this stuff being light.took an average looking jar and i was surprised to see its over an oz so i prolly got 13 off her with 12 jars,so not too shabby :)
been puffin this all day yesterday and today,pretty motivational weedz man,i been getting crazy shit done all weekend around here lol. heres some pics for ya's,peace
Dd haze 2 001
Dd haze 2 002
Dd haze 2 004
Dd haze 2 009
Dd haze 2 011

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
real nice, seems to be along the lines i was hoping for. now i got to decide if i should go back to the Chemdog D cut again or if i should start lookking within the incross between m/f. i guess i can do them both at the same time so its really no time lost. i might as well stick a Chemdog D mom in there when i do the incross.

DAT

DAT

Holy SHeep shit..look at all the trichs that those buds in the bowl!
which strain is this one? im sure you have NO problem finding workers to help u Six, specially if they know about your gardening skills. keep the money, pay me in WEED! Ohyeah Baby! best boss EVER!
dd-haze-2-001-jpg.519111

sixstring

sixstring

Hey whats up dat,that last batch of pics is the dd haze i was testing for kid twist.hows it been goin over in your garden lately :) my veggie garden is a weed fest this year,looks like I'll be buying alot of tomatoes this winter ,just aint enough time in the day :(

DAT

DAT

Hey there lil stoner broski.That twistedkid got some smoking Hot genetics. I love the Hazez, :D
stoned is the way of the walk as usual kid. :cool:
I ve done some work in my garden building some brick retaining walls. its too hot to do an indoor garden this summer and im on the road traveling quite a bit for work...so I got some cherry tomatoes lookin real nice and a few purple romaine lettuces starting to show some growth.
damn man I wish I could cool off in your frosty garden is so disccustingly hot here.
Stay Safe 6! ;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just seen the pineapple express x alien fommagio they look nice and chunky. @sixstring those were made buy a farmer here. i forget his name but he did alot of differnt freebies at the time. hes from hawaii

Top Bottom